Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Replacement for KEWAI-DOU photo studio?

hughughughug Posts: 82 Member
edited August 2017 in Build/Buy Custom Content
So I'm sure a lot of us have downloaded or know about the KEWAI-DOU photo studio sets, but a while ago there was a patch that changed the script for cc lights. I was wondering if anyone is creating something to replace it (since the cc doesn't work anymore) or if anyone thinks he will ever update it? If no one is currently then here is a formal request :smile:

Also, side question: Does anyone know of a ring light I could download? When I search, stuff about invisible lights comes up, ugh.

Comments

• Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,778 Member
    Have you tried the batch fix for lights with Sims 4 Studio? You will need to create a user account but, it is free.

Once you install Sims 4 Studio, open the program, choose tools from the menu at the top, then batch fixes; objects: fix cc Light Tuning

You might find a ring light in the lighting category at Lana's CC Finds
  • hughughughug Posts: 82 Member
    @Bananas_45 This discussion was so long ago but I just wanted to say that the batch fix on S4S did work, thanks!
  • gladlypantsgladlypants Posts: 122 Member
    Not trying to revive an old post, but I was having issues not being able to interact with Kewai-Dou's lights as well and the S4S batch fix...fixed (!) it for me too :)

Batch fix is located under the Content Management drop-down now though. If it was located under Tools in the past or on other versions (?) I cannot say, but that's where I found it if you are having troubles! ♥♥♥
    TB88pBc.png
    Gallery ID: gladlypants
    favorite gallery hashtag: #redditexchange
    gladlypants.tumblr.com