July 3 - No Friday without a Friday Highlight! Find this week's highlighted discussions here.
June 27 - Let's pick our Best of Simming for June 2020!

Robinson Collaborative Legacy OFFICIAL THREAD [2.0]

1252627282931...Next

Comments

  • StormyDayzStormyDayz Posts: 4,023 Member
    edited May 27
    Hi all. Sorry I haven't been around for so long. I think last I was here I'd announced that I started playing my Robinsons again and then after a few chapters I stopped playing... again. So when I started back up I was hesitant to say anything here. Plus, I very rarely venture onto the forums anymore. Anyways, I just started off gen 5. I was starting gen 4 last time I was on here. So, if you're interested in catching up I've been posting twice a week. Gen 5 is going to be pretty wild. I'm almost done with the Serial Romantic aspiration and then she's going to move on to the Soulmate one. Oh and she's gonna have 10 kids... yea. :D

    Welcome to all the newbies. Hope you're having fun. I'm super behind on all reading but I'll try to catch up on everyone's stories soon!

    The Robinson Legacy Chapter Index
    Post edited by StormyDayz on
  • LadyLana1LadyLana1 Posts: 306 Member
    @Rainydayz179 wow good luck with the 10 kids. I just did that on a new scored legacy I started and trying to find a way to get rid of the last 4 kids to start new gen without feeling guilty :D
    Good to have something new to read again!
  • StormyDayzStormyDayz Posts: 4,023 Member
    LadyLana1 wrote: »
    @Rainydayz179 wow good luck with the 10 kids. I just did that on a new scored legacy I started and trying to find a way to get rid of the last 4 kids to start new gen without feeling guilty :D
    Good to have something new to read again!

    I'm going to send the boys to live with their aunt and uncle once they age to teen. My first scored legacy I asked Pinstar about it and he said I can move them out as teens and still get the point. ;) I'm hoping for lots of boys! I gave her the fertile trait, put in the lay line house trait, and got her a fertility massage. Now I just gotta pick a hubby for her!
  • LadyLana1LadyLana1 Posts: 306 Member
    That's what I did too, send them out to college as teens or something ;) I had like 6 boys and pinstar never said anything on needing them to be in the house til YA so I figured that would be fine. Only once out I always out. Well cant wait to see what your Robinson heir brings into the world :D
  • cmbaker16cmbaker16 Posts: 9,116 Member
    It's been a while since I last posted here as well I've been playing though and slowly catching up with everyone's story...I'm still on gen.1 but getting close to choosing the 2nd gen heir.

    https://cmbaker16simstories.wordpress.com/table-of-contents/


  • Ashley745Ashley745 Posts: 297 Member
    edited April 2019
    I’ve gotten back into playing lately. You can read all about what’s happening over on my simblr, but I was just wondering when uploading the family to the gallery has anyone been using certain hashtags to make it easier for others doing the challenge to locate? I used #RobinsonCollab and #RobinsonLegacy but has anyone used anything else? Or am I just totally weird for asking :)

    tumblr_pozgmrLXp71rlocz1o2_640.png
    Check out my stories
    Andrews Legacy (Currently on Gen 3)
    Christy's 100 Baby Challenge
    Robinson Collab Legacy (Currently on Gen 2)
  • SimQueenie9SimQueenie9 Posts: 2,888 Member
    edited April 2019
    Ashley745 wrote: »
    I’ve gotten back into playing lately. You can read all about what’s happening over on my simblr, but I was just wondering when uploading the family to the gallery has anyone been using certain hashtags to make it easier for others doing the challenge to locate? I used #RobinsonCollab and #RobinsonLegacy but has anyone used anything else? Or am I just totally weird for asking :)

    tumblr_pozgmrLXp71rlocz1o2_640.png

    No, I don't believe I ever did. XD But you're not weird for asking.

    I want to get back into playing the family and finally start Generation 5, but first I have to build them a new house that doesn't completely suck.
  • StormyDayzStormyDayz Posts: 4,023 Member
    @Ashley745 #robingenes #collablegacyloves #legacycollaboration #collablegacy
  • Ashley745Ashley745 Posts: 297 Member
    @Ashley745 #robingenes #collablegacyloves #legacycollaboration #collablegacy

    I'll try to remember to include some of those the next time I upload the family.

    Generation 2 just started posting today on my simblr. I decided to continue the legacy with Elise's oldest, Ivy. (Here is the Gen 2 tag)

    tumblr_pp5w3oCnON1rlocz1o1_640.png

    As of the last time I played, Ivy was already pregnant with her third and Elise is still around enjoying being a grandma to the first two.
    Check out my stories
    Andrews Legacy (Currently on Gen 3)
    Christy's 100 Baby Challenge
    Robinson Collab Legacy (Currently on Gen 2)
  • swcheppesswcheppes Posts: 2,972 Member
    It's been a while but I knew I'd come back to this family! I love them so much <3

    hpiSnOx.jpg
  • SimQueenie9SimQueenie9 Posts: 2,888 Member
    Sadly, Hannah and Edwin have passed; Lily-Mae and Patrick are left to run the household now. He’s an Adult and working his way up the Painter career toward the Patron of the Arts branch. She’s about five days from Adult, and at Level 7 of the Culinary career, very close to completing her Aspiration. They have three daughters: Corrissa, Alexandra, and Elizabella. The latter is only a baby so I don’t know what she’ll look like, and it’s down to her and Alexandra for Gen. 5 heiress. I’m considering another kid, but what if it’s a boy? Bleh.
  • Ashley745Ashley745 Posts: 297 Member
    edited May 2019
    I haven’t gotten to play very much lately, but I wanted to go ahead and update on what has happened.
    After getting a second chance at life, Elise has passed away and been reunited with her husband
    tumblr_pqfelm7tUD1rlocz1o2_640.png

    Generation 2 Heiress, Ivy has four children

    The oldest Victor
    tumblr_pqfetuDIdo1rlocz1o2_640.png

    Ophelia
    tumblr_prj2pt4mo71rlocz1o2_640.png

    Laura
    tumblr_pr8y1qkrHY1rlocz1o2_640.png

    and finally Alice
    tumblr_prj2tqmwyy1rlocz1o2_640.png

    The girls look a lot alike to me so far and I don’t really have a favorite yet, so I will probably do some kind of poll when they get older.
    Check out my stories
    Andrews Legacy (Currently on Gen 3)
    Christy's 100 Baby Challenge
    Robinson Collab Legacy (Currently on Gen 2)
  • SimQueenie9SimQueenie9 Posts: 2,888 Member
    Ashley745 wrote: »
    I haven’t gotten to play very much lately, but I wanted to go ahead and update on what has happened.
    After getting a second chance at life, Elise has passed away and been reunited with her husband
    tumblr_pqfelm7tUD1rlocz1o2_640.png

    Generation 2 Heiress, Ivy has four children

    The oldest Victor
    tumblr_pqfetuDIdo1rlocz1o2_640.png

    Ophelia
    tumblr_prj2pt4mo71rlocz1o2_640.png

    Laura
    tumblr_pr8y1qkrHY1rlocz1o2_640.png

    and finally Alice
    tumblr_prj2tqmwyy1rlocz1o2_640.png

    The girls look a lot alike to me so far and I don’t really have a favorite yet, so I will probably do some kind of poll when they get older.

    IMHO, Laura is the prettiest. :)
  • swcheppesswcheppes Posts: 2,972 Member
    edited June 2019
    Have Kyle and Duke finally gotten together???

    hpiSnOx.jpg
  • Ashley745Ashley745 Posts: 297 Member
    I’m at the point where I can’t really do anything else until we pick an heiress to continue. Ophelia and Laura are young adults while Alice is still a teenager. She is only a day or two from aging up so I don’t expect her bonus traits to change much if at all.
    tumblr_pureisghQx1rlocz1o2_1280.png

    tumblr_pureisghQx1rlocz1o3_1280.png

    tumblr_pureisghQx1rlocz1o1_1280.png

    If you'd like to vote for one of the girls, the poll can be found here. I'd really appreciate it and look forward to seeing which girl wins.
    Check out my stories
    Andrews Legacy (Currently on Gen 3)
    Christy's 100 Baby Challenge
    Robinson Collab Legacy (Currently on Gen 2)
  • StormyDayzStormyDayz Posts: 4,023 Member
    05-26-20_6-02-51-PM.jpg

    Hello people! Guess what? I finally figured out why I couldn't get my legacy save to load! My brother suggested I get some RAM and viola! I am so excited. Although it's been so long I hardly remember my plans for them at this point. I'll add a link here whenever I play enough to write something. Wish me luck!

    Also, while we're on the topic of collabs I had a SimLit collab idea after watching/reading Carl's Guide to Making Super Sims.

    I was thinking that instead of the "super" kid being raised by government-chosen parents like in the Wonderchild Challenge they would be raised in a secret facility with other kids until something happens and the facility loses its funding leaving all the kids scattered and nobody knowing the extent of the experimentation or whatever was done to them. It's a work in progress in my brain at the moment. :D Anyway, here's the link for the thread if you're interested: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/976263/supersim-type-collaboration-idea.
  • StormyDayzStormyDayz Posts: 4,023 Member
    First update in a year-and-a-half!

    Chapter 5.5: Knowing the Score

    05-27-20_10-10-43-PM.jpg?w=1920&ssl=1
  • SimQueenie9SimQueenie9 Posts: 2,888 Member
    O: Yay! *reads*
  • swcheppesswcheppes Posts: 2,972 Member
    First update in a year-and-a-half!

    Chapter 5.5: Knowing the Score

    05-27-20_10-10-43-PM.jpg?w=1920&ssl=1

    You inspired me to pick this up!!! Working on the next few diary entries ;)
    hpiSnOx.jpg
  • StormyDayzStormyDayz Posts: 4,023 Member
    swcheppes wrote: »
    You inspired me to pick this up!!! Working on the next few diary entries ;)

    Awesome! I have several more chapters. I just keep forgetting to post them here.

  • StormyDayzStormyDayz Posts: 4,023 Member
    Before I post links to the chapters, I'd appreciate it a lot if y'all voted on the gen 6 heir poll!

    Screen-Shot-06-09-20-at-01.14-PM.jpg?w=894&ssl=1
  • StormyDayzStormyDayz Posts: 4,023 Member
    edited June 12
    Okay, here's the list of links for the chapters I forgot to post here:

    Chapter 5.6: Striving for Perfection
    Chapter 5.7: Never a Dull Moment
    Chapter 5.8: Family Bonding
    Chapter 5.9: Elisevavidad
    Chapter 5.10: Jam-Packed Fun!

    Editing to add:
    Chapter 5.11: Matchmaking and Birthday Overload

    06-08-20_8-19-48-PM.jpg?w=1920&ssl=1


    Post edited by StormyDayz on
  • swcheppesswcheppes Posts: 2,972 Member
    Ahhhh I have a new post! I update you on what's been going on with my Robinson's during this time away and a lot has happened!

    I'm so excited to share it with you guys. Yeah to more Robinsons!!!

    hpiSnOx.jpg
  • StormyDayzStormyDayz Posts: 4,023 Member
    swcheppes wrote: »
    Ahhhh I have a new post! I update you on what's been going on with my Robinson's during this time away and a lot has happened!

    I'm so excited to share it with you guys. Yeah to more Robinsons!!!

    Goodness, a lot has happened! Sorry, it took so long for me to read it, I didn't see this forum post until now.

  • swcheppesswcheppes Posts: 2,972 Member
    StormyDayz wrote: »
    swcheppes wrote: »
    Ahhhh I have a new post! I update you on what's been going on with my Robinson's during this time away and a lot has happened!

    I'm so excited to share it with you guys. Yeah to more Robinsons!!!

    Goodness, a lot has happened! Sorry, it took so long for me to read it, I didn't see this forum post until now.

    No worries :)

    Happy you got to read it!
    hpiSnOx.jpg
Sign In or Register to comment.
Return to top