Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Robinson Collaborative Legacy OFFICIAL THREAD [2.0]

Comments

• LadyLana1LadyLana1 Posts: 308 Member
    edited August 2017
    @Rainydayz179 hmm I checked it multiple times if it was correct, and at my page it shows up correct :(
    Even when I am out of edit mode on my phone it shows up correctly as well
  • MegglesMeggles Posts: 4,109 Member
    LadyLana1 wrote: »
    Soooooooooo I have been a bit cheeky and sneak peeked. 3/4th from the girls appears to become ehhh quite special after teen age. So I put up the poll already because at this point I have lost every clue on who I want lol. Good luck voting. So much for my patience.

https://iammsrobinson.wordpress.com/2017/08/14/heiress-vote-generation-2/

It looks like their eyes are just a little high, looool. I would try glasses on and see if they look more adjusted! That's what I do when I'm stuck with different eyes, lol.
    Gifs are broken but click here for my blog with all my stories :)
    House: Hufflepuff | Wand: Ebony wood w/a unicorn hair core, 9 ¾"
    Origin ID: meggles87 | twitter | simblr
  • StormyDayzStormyDayz Posts: 4,035 Member
    @Rainydayz179 hmm I checked it multiple times if it was correct, and at my page it shows up correct :(
    Even when I am out of edit mode on my phone it shows up correctly as well

You're right. It's fine on your actual blog. I was looking at it in the WP reader. Look what it looks like:
    2017-08-14-15_38_34-heiress-vote-generation-2-e280b9-a-robinson-legacy-e280b9-reader-e28094-wordpress-com.png

Running off to vote now!
    Ah yes, I saw that too after I published it. But in the WP reader it looked alright, and in the actual blog as well. Only when I published it didnt. Weird :) good luck
    *sigh* I wanted to vote Astrid. I really did. But Renaissance Sim with babies and toddlers? No. :(
    @Rainydayz179 tbh, as long as they're babies and tods they are fine. They can just be shipped off at daycare. But after that, you gotta be home so they can skill as well and work on their goals
    edited August 2017
    @Rainydayz179 tbh, as long as they're babies and tods they are fine. They can just be shipped off at daycare. But after that, you gotta be home so they can skill as well and work on their goals

But she'd have to work on all of those skills, which would be hard at home since she'd have the kids there. She'd have to skill off the lot. I've never completed that aspiration. I always get to that end part where you have to get to level 8 in 6 skills and never make it. :/
    I just realized that I'll have my first sim aging to elder next time I play. I was hoping I could find someone who had made CC recolors of the elder hair but alas I have not. I also realized that the oldest girl will be aging up in 3 days which I wasn't expecting. I need to take some time and strategize this new development. I thought I had plenty of time to wait for the heir poll and develop a romance with the winner and our boy Moose.

Also, I have 9 days of pre-written chapters so I'm thinking I'm going to have to post more than one a day at least a few days. Any opinions on whether I should publish them at around the same time of day or if I should do them separately at 9am and 11am like I usually do?
  • SoulGal7SoulGal7 Posts: 3,630 Member
    edited August 2017
    swcheppes wrote: »
    I feel like I'm so behind in my legacy since my Elise's kids are still just toddlers lol

Diary of Elise Robinson (Part 4)

ke3CbgFl.png

@swcheppes - you're behind! lol My Elise doesn't even have a guy yet. hahahaha!
  • MegglesMeggles Posts: 4,109 Member
    @Rainydayz179 I'm a bad person to ask about posting because I'm so off keeping schedules now. I'm just posting whenever I feel like it. I think 2 a day is great, though. It'll move things around until you run out, lol.
    Gifs are broken but click here for my blog with all my stories :)
    House: Hufflepuff | Wand: Ebony wood w/a unicorn hair core, 9 ¾"
    Origin ID: meggles87 | twitter | simblr
    Meggles wrote: »
    @Rainydayz179 I'm a bad person to ask about posting because I'm so off keeping schedules now. I'm just posting whenever I feel like it. I think 2 a day is great, though. It'll move things around until you run out, lol.

I really don't have a schedule since I'm basically only playing this one. On days I play something else I've been posting it at 11am. If I didn't have so much pre-written I'd be posting whenever too. I just have a lot of spare time being the only one home 90% of the time these days, lol.
  • allysimbuildsallysimbuilds Posts: 422 Member
    @Rainydayz179 I think as far as the algorithm is concerned, sticking to your "schedule" or "regular" is better. If you don't care about that stuff, I personally would like them close together. ;)
  • swcheppesswcheppes Posts: 3,027 Member
    SoulGal7 wrote: »
    swcheppes wrote: »
    I feel like I'm so behind in my legacy since my Elise's kids are still just toddlers lol

Diary of Elise Robinson (Part 4)

ke3CbgFl.png

@swcheppes - you're behind! lol My Elise doesn't even have a guy yet. hahahaha!

You got to lock that man day one ;)
    suRdkSd.jpg
    @Rainydayz179 I think as far as the algorithm is concerned, sticking to your "schedule" or "regular" is better. If you don't care about that stuff, I personally would like them close together. ;)

There's an algorithm? Why did no one tell me?! :D If that's the case I'm plum outta luck considering I sometimes go a month or more without posts! I've got two scheduled for tomorrow so at least y'all can see the older brother and the girls are born. Baylee is a toddler in the second post. It's so funny having these chapters post when I'm scheming how I'm going to start the next generation. *laughs maniacally* >:)
  • allysimbuildsallysimbuilds Posts: 422 Member
    Hey, no judgements here. You have to plan ahead!
    Hey, no judgements here. You have to plan ahead!

Amen to that! Speaking of planning ahead, I'm about to go crazy trying to figure out things for the next gen. I don't know how it snuck up on me like this! I was just about to log off to write the chapter when I looked to see the dad's age and he's aging to elder next time I play and the oldest girl ages up to YA 3 days after that. How did I let this get away from me? Normally I'm obsessed with when their birthdays are. :/
  • SoulGal7SoulGal7 Posts: 3,630 Member
    Hi everyone! An exciting new chapter for Elly. Enjoy!
    https://soulgal7.wordpress.com/2017/08/15/chapter-3-elly-robinson-man-hunt
    4_bachelors.png
    Ugh! I was all set to start the next gen and somehow I must have looked at Baylee's days to age up wrong or looked at the wrong persons because there's still one day! I stayed up late playing out what I thought was the day before her birthday. Oh well. I'll play out this day in the morning when I wake up. Night all!
    It's kind of funny that I was the last to post here last night and the first this morning. I've already been up and about and played out that last darned day. But that's not why I'm here! It's chapter time! I'm going to do two a day for at least a few days. Even with doing two today I have 9 unpublished chapters which would be fine but it makes y'all really behind on what's going on. Anyway, here they are...

Chapter 2.6: One Crazy Party!

08-08-17_10-03-31c2a0pm.jpg?w=460&h=260&crop=1

Chapter 2.7: Full House Again

08-09-17_11-08-15c2a0am.jpg?w=460&h=260&crop=1
    edited August 2017
    I've been out all day but can't wait to get started on all the updates!
  • SimQueenie9SimQueenie9 Posts: 2,944 Member
    edited August 2017
    While I wait for motivation to write an actual update complete with pictures, I've been playing Generation 3---which so far consists only of Landon Eubanks, Trent and Karlie's son, but in a couple days will include their secondborn (who hasn't been conceived yet; they have to wait at least two more days for that.) Landon is adorable (or at least he is right now; I haven't looked ahead) and a joy, though he takes away from everyone else's working time.

I've been paying more attention to him...and Trent...and Karlie...and just about everyone else, than to Rebeca. But I'm working to rectify that. She has six days to YA, and has yet to meet any of the triplets, despite going to the Romance Festival in the hopes of doing so. (I guess it doesn't help that they live in a different world. I almost wrote 'neighborhood', because that's still how I think of them.) She's going to get the Good Manners trait, but unfortunately it doesn't look like she'll reach three positive traits before she grows up.

WELP. Back to playing!
    @SimQueenie9 That's great! Can't wait to see them all. Good luck on meeting the triplets.

Did everyone see the toddler trailer??? I need! :o
  • swcheppesswcheppes Posts: 3,027 Member
    @SimQueenie9 That's great! Can't wait to see them all. Good luck on meeting the triplets.

Did everyone see the toddler trailer??? I need! :o

It its cuteness wrapped up in sweetness....play dates!!!
    suRdkSd.jpg
    Ohhh so much playground equipment! Im excited now!
  • PlushisimPlushisim Posts: 97 Member
    edited August 2017
    @Rainydayz179 Is the full trailer out now? The little clip I saw looked so cute!

Strike that question. I just saw the whole trailer. SUPER cute!