Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I wish we could create our own festivals

liliaethliliaeth Posts: 1,087 Member
I love city living, but if there's one change I'd love to see, it's for us to get a way to create our own festivals, or to decide when each festival is held. (with my one sim, I'd have loved to send her to geekcon, but the alert for it kept flashing when she was at work, instead of when she had time off)

But more than that, I'd love it if we could create a science fair festival for kids.

Just imagine if we could have kid sims show off their school project, or play with the kid science set. And critics could judge the science project, and so on...

What festivals would the rest of you like to see, aside or in place of the ones we get now?

Comments

• Options
    Tootsyim1Tootsyim1 Posts: 486 Member
    I love the Science Fair idea. That would be great to have something like that for families to do together.
  • Options
    liliaethliliaeth Posts: 1,087 Member
    Tootsyim1 wrote: »
    I love the Science Fair idea. That would be great to have something like that for families to do together.

and it would actually give us a festival aimed at kids. Because at this point there's only a few minor things to do for kids at any of the current festivals. Mostly the sparklers and small bubble blowers.
  • Options
    Sid1701D9Sid1701D9 Posts: 4,718 Member
    I think the festivals are created the same way they are for seasons, I seen markers when city living just came out and was not colored but I looked now and they seem to have added color to them, I haven't tried to use them, but I think they are programed to spawn certain things on festival days, not sure which color is for which. Those markers are in the buydebug menu.
    Sid1701d-"I love my life, live my life and live to play, laugh and have fun."

"Love will Fight, Love will Win and Love will Survive."
  • Options
    calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    I only find the festivals useful for one thing - free harvesting.