Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Who needs a dead chinchilla?

One of my heroes came back from the forest with a dead chinchilla. I tend to remember, that some other hero needs it for their quest but who?

Also: Did you know, that you can move an item from one sim's inventory to another one's? It is very practical lots of times.

Comments

• JACKIEJOYJACKIEJOY Posts: 802 Member
    If you put the cage out in whichever hero's home you are playing, when you get to the quest that requires it, that hero can go grab it. I can't remember which quests need dead chinchillas but there are more than one.
  • XxIesjuhXxIesjuh Posts: 78 Member
    I didn't know that :o
  • Simsister2004Simsister2004 Posts: 3,536 Member
    edited August 2017
    JACKIEJOY wrote: »
    If you put the cage out in whichever hero's home you are playing, when you get to the quest that requires it, that hero can go grab it. I can't remember which quests need dead chinchillas but there are more than one.

Ok, I will try that next time I get one, just to see who will need it. LOL BTW, the dead chinchilla is in a bag, and I don't know if I can place the bag anywhere. But I am sure I could pass it from one sim's inventory to another ones'.

• JACKIEJOYJACKIEJOY Posts: 802 Member
    You can if both heroes are active for the quest. Did our dead friend not pop into funky box when you tried to put him out? And any hero can use any of the basic things in any building or hero lot. I am always eating other people's food and using their beds to save time. I love this game. I only allow myself to play it at certain times of the year to keep from burning out.
  • plopppo2plopppo2 Posts: 3,420 Member
    Wow!

This game is harsh - how did the chinchilla thing end up dead?
  • Simsister2004Simsister2004 Posts: 3,536 Member
    edited August 2017
    plopppo2 wrote: »
    Wow!

This game is harsh - how did the chinchilla thing end up dead?

Perhaps the other chinchillas just killed it, and my sim found it. I don't get much information on that. Just that he has a dead chinchilla in his inventory. It is much fun to let your adventurous sims go on adventures in the forest or on sea. The "harsh" ones in this are the dire chinchillas. They have a very bad reputation. :wink: