Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Old Friends; New Love - A Simlit?

TrowiciaTrowicia Posts: 2,027 Member
0gMGqNz.png

(Work in progress... it's crazy late and I don't want to make any errors!)

Sup guys! I’ve been heavily contemplating (and nervous) doing one of these because I don’t think I’m that great of a writer. I've done one of these back in 2014 but I guess I hit a block and gave up on it. :frowning: I have been playing this one particular set of twins in my game since 2014 and they’ve told quite the number of stories.

If you’re a regular around the General Discussion category, you may have seen me constantly posting them there. Maybe… hopefully I can keep all of their shenanigans posted here (and/or on my site).

Due to the nature of my storytelling, I'm only allowed to post tidbits (teasers, perhaps?) here as it's not going to be forum-friendly. That being said, you are given a fair warning that my stories may not be appropriate for all viewers.

(For what it's worth noting, I do not portray serious controversies we face in reality in my stories. I just don't feel comfy with that sort of thing.)

http://trowicia-sims.com/

Chapters:
N/A
// take me back to 2018.
Post edited by Trowicia on

Comments

• TrowiciaTrowicia Posts: 2,027 Member
    edited June 2018
    3Uv0Dvz.png

This is my main sim and his twin sister. There is a closely-guarded secret about them that only their father knows of.

cnXTj5x.png

This is Kari, Kilan and Kaylin's mother, and a descendant of the Selvadoradan royal family, Camacho. She is of Afro-Selvadoradan descent. Her mother is a retired surgeon, Katrina (Camacho) Gibbs, and her father is Lieutenant of the detective division of the OSPD (Oasis Springs Police Department), Kendrick Gibbs. They're still a happily married couple.

82em2EO.png

This is the twins' father, Nakul. He dislikes his children but displays a fond interest in how they benefit him. He is a business tycoon and owns a number of brands, also a direct competitor of Landgraab Industries, a privately-owned company by the Landgraab family. It's literally Nakul versus an entire family full of business-smart rich people.

Nakul is very shady with what he does and has a way with words to throw off any possible pursuers.

aoX8FVP.png
    etHQXO3.png
    XgqxpKg.png

Kari is often called "supermom" by her family and some family friends, due to the fact that she's raising the twins alone as Nakul refuses to get involved with their lives. The only time he gets involved is if it has anything to do with them going for doctor checkups, so he can secretly document some classified info on the kids.

Kari juggles a busy job as a freelance artist and making sure the twins are fed, bathed, and entertained.

Read Full Story Here...
    // take me back to 2018.
    edited June 2018
    nZot6cr.png

Kari moved back with her parents, who are housing Selvadorada's most valued riches. These aren't just any kind of riches, however. Remember that I mentioned a royal family originating from Selvadorada? The Camacho family had these closely guarded for generations from the world, and most importantly, vampires. These artifacts are known to have a dormant power within them that can grant someone immortality and eternal youth, and in vampire situations, power enhancements. Vampires have sought out the Camacho treasure for generations to no avail, going as far as kidnapping, and slaying some of them for it.

Really, anyone known to inherit a unique trait (eternal youth) of the Camacho family are still targets to this day, though they aren't outright hunted despite the circumstances.

ZFWAJtx.png
    46Rnsh5.png
    DlADYZo.png

Over the past couple of weeks, Kari's been keeping in touch with this suspiciously cheap realtor as an effort to move out. They couldn't reach a deal that was ideal for Kari's living standards, partially because the guy showed too much miscellaneous interest in her. With no luck, she had no choice but to stay with her parents a little while longer.

BCvteSR.png
    hnXOVQW.png
    SDvBmp2.png

The twins grew up in a not-so-great manner, having constant imaginations of a monster under their beds. With their consistent concerns, Kari made an effort to buy them a night light and haven't seen the monster since then.

C0vvPnS.png
    6TyVItq.png

Kaylin is a natural hot-head, usually her days at school NEVER goes well - for her nor her teachers or classmates. During lunch, some students played a cruel trick on her by sending her a fake admirer note, resulting in her throwing her food tray at the students and flipping over an entire freaking table. The principal had her dismissed early for her behavior and informed Kari of her misdemeanor as well.

Read Full Story Here...
    // take me back to 2018.
    edited June 2018
    -RESERVED-
    // take me back to 2018.
    edited June 2018
    -RESERVED-