Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Tarot Major Arcana Mafia Game - Reversed Cards (Mafia) Win!

Comments

• EmzyDalsvidaEmzyDalsvida Posts: 15,617 Member
    edited August 2017
    You are another mafia player from before I joined, yes?

I think she's from the Sims 3 gift shop community (that's a big I think). I know it exists though. We're like the minor league for them XD

No but really yeah I played mafia when the forums were over at the Sims 3 Pages. In the Gift and Gathering community

so pretty much as i said before...

special snowflake from the old timey crew

giphy.gif
    That doesn't make me a pro at mafia btw, just sayin'. Don't hold it on me.
  • lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,794 Member
    emilzydiva wrote: »
    rosey1579 wrote: »
    Emily? What on Earth? How've you been? Have you brushed your teeth?

Still not flossing

But I have braces! So i have really tiny tooth brushes to get in behind the wires. That's basically flossing.

I've brushed my teeth many times though, to directly answer your question.

btw the braces are new

as of... 1st of august i got them in.

Enjoy. My daughter has them, too. She loves them. Not. lol Hopefully, she'll be done by Nov. I really hope. It's annoying to constantly have to tell her to brush her teeth. She's better than she used to be, though.

I suppose that's why Rose was asking about your teeth. :D

No rosey didn't know about my braces.

We got into a really heated argument about the benefits or (not so) of flossing. It was really heated and messy, and probably should be avoided in casual conversation. Quite the cracks in relationships were caused over it. It was something really very terrible, indeed.

:|

Oh, I remember that. It did get heated. lolol
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
    I really hate me sometimes

I'm really organised and like to keep things clean. I went to try find the messages Rosey sent me about the flossing fight

hahahah The Flossing Fight. say that in a really macho, cool voice. Or like... like a movie big man boom echo voice

The Flossing Fight

Anyway, yeah i went to see the messages rosey sent me only to find I deleted all my messages in the inbox because I like to be neat and tidy and now I can't laugh at them anymore
    but knowing rosey she'll have screenshots of them anyway

forgot about that perk

sorry for the spam. xD
  • ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    edited August 2017
    Oh. I am curious, why is/was mafia in the Gift Giving Section?
    unknown.png
    Oh. I am curious, why... or... I don't know, why is/was mafia in the Gift Giving Section?

Because once upon a time the winner would win a gift. And contests/lotteries were quite often held in the gift giving section. I dunno what goes on there nowadays, but last I knew, Gift Gathering and Thanksgiving section was all about creating fun little (or sometimes very big and wonderful) creations for contests. Then doing as you please with your winnings (simpoints or a sims 3 store set/world). Whether that be keep the winnings to yourself or offer them to a friend.

I never played any of the mafia games that did have a prize. I came after that, but you're talking only a handful of games actually had prizes, I think...

But yeah. And the games just kinda stayed there for a few years afterwards. Then we all ran away and created our own forums a while after the forums got it's refurbishment- as you see it now!

And then (I think) we hosted a random game on here to try get more players because our own forums were a bit quiet and dying. We need some life and we got some

And now there's a new community! More mafia lovers! Woooo!
    And can I just shout out to Ye Olde Jojo777 who I believe brought mafia to the sims forums in the first place!
    edited October 2018
    Post edited by Zinniavanilla on
    unknown.png
  • Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member
    I love our new community :) I think I have more friends on here than I do in real life oops.....
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
  • lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,794 Member
    I love our new community :) I think I have more friends on here than I do in real life oops.....

I agree. :)<3
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • KeyenpeydeeKeyenpeydee Posts: 9,280 Member
    Me too :joy:
    Queen of Rap, Nicki Minaj // minajsalad
    tumblr_nijden3ooM1qb9pa3o1_500.gifv

• MissSassyMissSassy Posts: 9,731 Member
    @Lyoufln I've seen you asked about the next mafia game :) This is the thread
  • Meepy!!Meepy!! Posts: 260 Member
    Can I play? :)
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Meepy!! wrote: »
    Can I play? :)

Sure, signups are still open until tomorrow
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Just dropping by to say that I'll be keeping signups open for around 24 more hours or so. We'll be starting then, or a bit earlier if all the slots are filled out.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    Just dropping by to say that I'll be keeping signups open for around 24 more hours or so. We'll be starting then, or a bit earlier if all the slots are filled out.

YAY :love: Can't wait to play :) And I'm curious about which card I'll receive :)
    Sonschi wrote: »

YAY :love: Can't wait to play :) And I'm curious about which card I'll receive :)

Im debating whether or not i should read the setup before i start or if i should just roll with it

I used to read the setups but got a bit lazy...
    edited August 2017

Im debating whether or not i should read the setup before i start or if i should just roll with it

It's only my third game but I'd say it's an easy one. Only mafia and townies but with different names (something with cards) and some cards have special powers, like Doctor or (Role) Cop. But different names (the tarot card names). :)

It's only my third game but I'd say it's an easy one. Only mafia and townies but with different names (something with cards) and some cards have special powers, like Doctor or (Role) Cop. But different names (the tarot card names). :)

Ah so its no complicated setup. Das ist gut
    Btw does anyone else get

'Invalid CSRF token. Please try again.'

When trying to post a comment? Its quite annoying.
    Btw does anyone else get

Some of us do, can you get it to work by just clicking Post Comment a couple times? That works for me, but some have to restart the page.
    unknown.png
    Btw does anyone else get

Yeah, every second time I want to comment or like/awesome/insightful something this pops up. I actually liked your comment above but it didn't work. Well, what should I say? I already gave up on it...