Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Is body hair still a possibility?

I was disappointed that body hair didn't get patched in with Parenthood GP (like TS3 with generation)
and I was wondering if it's still possible to be patched in before at least the end of this year?

Comments

• Options
    SimplyRoyalSimplyRoyal Posts: 174 Member
    ♥This is unrelated to your question, but when I read the title I thought "Well if you like them hairy doods then sure!"
    ❀ ✿A best friend is like a four-leaf clover, hard to find, lucky to have.❀ ✿
    <3
  • Options
    SimplyRoyalSimplyRoyal Posts: 174 Member
    ♥This is unrelated to your question, but when I read the title I thought "Well if you like them hairy doods then sure!"
    ❀ ✿A best friend is like a four-leaf clover, hard to find, lucky to have.❀ ✿
    <3
  • Options
    JumpingTrainsJumpingTrains Posts: 442 Member
    At the moment there's a lot of CC for that.

I don't see a reason for there not to be body hair in a future pack, it's just a cosmetic feature.
  • Options
    JaseJase Posts: 2,147 Member
    I sure hope so... :)
  • Options
    IceyJIceyJ Posts: 4,641 Member
    Anything's possible, but only EA knows if it's gonna happen.
  • Options
    Huiiie_07Huiiie_07 Posts: 1,200 Member
    Ooops, I didn't even notice that body hair didn't make it into TS4 until someone in another thread mentioned it :D But yeah, it shouldn't be such a hard work for the devs, maybe it gets added with a future patch, they need to add it when werewolves come to TS4 at the latest :D
    Origin ID: Huiiie_07

I like to build stuff
  • Options
    CrueltivityCrueltivity Posts: 161 Member
    I wish we didn't have that in real life too. So gross
  • Options
    TomatplanteTomatplante Posts: 2,793 Member
    I'm honestly so used to the look of sims that I never think about body hair as a missing feature. I would probably use it if they patch it in, though. I can't imagine it's one of their priorities right now, but I think it could still be added.
  • Options
    So_MoneySo_Money Posts: 2,536 Member
    Obviously it's possible, so at this point I'm pretty sure they feel it doesn't fit with TS4's aesthetic. That's probably why it hasn't been added.
  • Options
    Gabe_ozGabe_oz Posts: 1,880 Member
    A sim guru has commented on it. They said that they tried to make some and see how it looked, but couldn't make any that looked right with the art style.
  • Options
    MarktnMarktn Posts: 554 Member
    edited August 2017
    JoAnne65 wrote: »
    Gabe_oz wrote: »
    A sim guru has commented on it. They said that they tried to make some and see how it looked, but couldn't make any that looked right with the art style.
    Yes, I remember, and then came all those modders and did a perfectly good job. So they can take that for an example. No excuses.

I have some body hair cc that looks nice.
  • Options
    12JEREMIA12JEREMIA Posts: 3,143 Member
    Oh man I haven't forgot those for the Mario brothers yet!
  • Options
    K4siesK4sies Posts: 267 Member
    I'd actually like that. It would be nice if then they added a extra feature for those with spa day. Just like in TS3 that you could get waxed and stuff.
  • Options
    alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,405 Member
    For body hair I would love to break the new "no petitions rule" >:)
  • Options
    lasummerblasummerb Posts: 2,761 Member
    I had to dl cc body hair. Bash, in my siggy has chest and leg hair. I love it on my guys.
  • Options
    DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    IMO it is ;)
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • Options
    PallystylePallystyle Posts: 2,415 Member
    I need it in my game. I love a guy in a "sweater". :p
    My Sims 4 Creations= Click Here ;) Find me on origin at Pallystyle
    My Murkland Challenge Adventures: Click Here

• Options
    surraaaaaasurraaaaaa Posts: 859 Member
    At the moment there's a lot of CC for that.

I don't see a reason for there not to be body hair in a future pack, it's just a cosmetic feature.

Itd be pretty pathetic in my opinion for the devs not to add something just because there's CC or a mod for it. It's the devs job to make a life simulator.... Body hair is part of that (unfortunately :tongue: ) I hope we get it back in the game.
    But, ya know, whatever is cheaper and easier for them I guess, right?
  • Options
    JoAnne65JoAnne65 Posts: 22,959 Member
    Marktn wrote: »
    JoAnne65 wrote: »
    Gabe_oz wrote: »
    Yes, I remember, and then came all those modders and did a perfectly good job. So they can take that for an example. No excuses.

I have some body hair cc that looks nice.
    Me too. It works as a tattoo though, I regret that. Which one do you use?
    5JZ57S6.png
  • Options
    PreslynnPreslynn Posts: 36 Member
    > @So_Money said:
    > Obviously it's possible, so at this point I'm pretty sure they feel it doesn't fit with TS4's aesthetic. That's probably why it hasn't been added.

I downloaded a mod for it and I really think it DOES fit. And I shun alpha hair, custom skins, eyelashes etc. Any of the "hyper realistic" stuff, I don't have it. So my male Sims look all maxis, with body hair and it looks good with the aesthetics to me. I wish I could add pictures but alas, I'm a "new" member.