Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Song of the Nightingale: Eighteen, One (4/27/19)

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    ArchivistArchivist Posts: 4,375 Member
    You're so welcome! I'm on chapter 4 so far and just loving the fun banter between these lovebirds. :heart_eyes:
    9d9hOnJ.png
  • Options
    EiraRoseEiraRose Posts: 203 Member
    Archivist wrote: »
    You're so welcome! I'm on chapter 4 so far and just loving the fun banter between these lovebirds. :heart_eyes:

Me too! They're easily one of my favorite couples! I'm really so happy you like them! Their banter makes it all worth it really. I've been going back to reread some of those sections and weeeee it's been such a ride! I hope you continue to enjoy reading!

I'm also here to drop off this for all!

Fifth Friday rolled around, and as promised at the start of my scheduling, I have delivered! It's a brain-dump/behind-the-scenes bit of fun for all stories!
  • Options
    EiraRoseEiraRose Posts: 203 Member
    Author's Note - Hey, all. I’m sorry this one was late. I finished my classes last week and just didn’t have enough time to get my chapter out in time. I’ve caught up with my schedule and since this semester was so rough, I’m taking off the month of May to recover. <3 This chapter has a fair list of warnings, so please read them before going in. See you after a month!

q6eGu7M.jpg

Part Two: In This Life and the Next

Nothing else needed to exist. Not our pasts. Not my shackles. Not the uncertainty of tomorrow. Just him and now.
  • Options
    godfatheroz2godfatheroz2 Posts: 87 Member
    So hands down, this is truly a great story and you are such a great writer. I almost feel like this could be a movie lol. Keep it up, I can't wait to find out what happens next!