August 7 - Everyone ready for the Friday Highlight? It's ready for you here!
Are you ready for the The Sims Spark'd? Discuss the final episode here! Don't forget to use spoiler tags! Need a refresher? Click here!

Go To School Mod Help?

2...Next

Comments

• rosemowrosemow Posts: 153,569 Member
    EmilyH wrote: »
    For some reason, I have downloaded the mod, but the options for an elementary school and high school won’t show up in lot type. I deleted and reinstalled the mod, but nothing happened. I am able to do declare subject and all other actions.

Hello @EmilyH
    I am just checking. You need to download the Venue Changes mod also. Have you also downloaded that mod?
  • EmilyHEmilyH Posts: 2 New Member
    No, thanks for the help!
  • TwinCrowsTwinCrows Posts: 1 New Member
    Seems like Venues conflict with other Venue mods. I also have a Go To College venue mod that seems to conflict. Only one works at a time, so you've got to pick which one.

My plan is to keep another, separate mods folder and swap them out as my Sims age.
  • CatsLuvCamiCatsLuvCami Posts: 104 Member
    @rosemow Is this mod BGC?
    i come here to play video games and tell bad jokes...does anyone actually read these?
  • CatsLuvCamiCatsLuvCami Posts: 104 Member
    Thanks rosemow!!
    i come here to play video games and tell bad jokes...does anyone actually read these?
  • Unicorn729618Unicorn729618 Posts: 3 New Member
    How do we download it on a Mac? Sorry, I just can't seem to figure it out even with other tips. :neutral:
  • PINKDINO99PINKDINO99 Posts: 1 New Member
    Hi sports fans. Mod works great with my schools. Had fun going to school and attending classes.
    QUESTION
    Only 8 members ever show up for school, which looks ridiculous in my 50x50 three story building (that I spent hours kitting out with activities, labs, dance studios, music halls... URGH !) How do you increase the group size so I get +20 students ? (my PC is a beast, it can handle +60 on other lots)
    I'm taking about increasing the default size of the group that shows up for school in this mod, not... NOT... a club, because my clubs are modded already for 50 members. T.V.M xx
  • jose1301phinejose1301phine Posts: 1 New Member
    I tried to build school but couldn't find any furnitures from the mod. only one sign shows up. I'm able to change the lot to a school and all that, but I can't seem to find any furnitures related to the mod. any help?
  • CheetobeesCheetobees Posts: 1 New Member
    I'm having an unusual problem, I've done everything right: downloaded the mod and the venue changes, made a high school and given it all the requirements and in the morning I get the option to join my sim at school, but when school starts he doesn't go to the high school lot that I made, he just stays at home but the to-do list in the corner still pops up and even students show up at my sims house too. I've tried everything I can think of I've watched multiple videos but haven't found a solution. Please help me I was really looking forward to using this mod.
  • taltoltaltol Posts: 1 New Member
    hello. i have the same problem with kids that stays at home when i click on "join" . i have downloaded the venue changes and nothing changed. Also, i have to mention that i have "Go to university" pack , is it because this mod conflicts with go to university ? i really want it to work! please help me 3>
  • RachelBrunoLimRachelBrunoLim Posts: 1 New Member
    I have some problem with kid NPC go to school. It's pop up to ask me "join" to school but after I click on it, the school event start at my house and all students come to my house. I've followed your instructions to build a school and set it to residential / generic and saved game, and then switch it back to school avenue and saved the game again, but my kid / teen still join the 'go to school' at my house. How can I fix this problem, anyone please help?
  • starringllamasstarringllamas Posts: 1 New Member
    > @taltol said:
    > hello. i have the same problem with kids that stays at home when i click on "join" . i have downloaded the venue changes and nothing changed. Also, i have to mention that i have "Go to university" pack , is it because this mod conflicts with go to university ? i really want it to work! please help me 3>

i have literally just got 'go to university' and the exact same thing has happened to me. whenever i click, 'join' it doesn't join. i'll be super annoyed if the mod doesn't work because of the university pack, because the mod has worked absolutely fine for me before.