May 28 - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Sul sul Simmers! Join us for the #DreamHomeDecorator Livestream HERE today, May 25, @11 AM PT / 6 PM UTC! 🎉
May 27: Today is patch day! 😃 To read the patch notes, click here!

Go To School Mod Help?

2...Next

Comments

• rosemowrosemow Posts: 157,932 Member
    EmilyH wrote: »
    For some reason, I have downloaded the mod, but the options for an elementary school and high school won’t show up in lot type. I deleted and reinstalled the mod, but nothing happened. I am able to do declare subject and all other actions.

Hello @EmilyH
    I am just checking. You need to download the Venue Changes mod also. Have you also downloaded that mod?
  • EmilyHEmilyH Posts: 2 New Member
    No, thanks for the help!
  • TwinCrowsTwinCrows Posts: 1 New Member
    Seems like Venues conflict with other Venue mods. I also have a Go To College venue mod that seems to conflict. Only one works at a time, so you've got to pick which one.

My plan is to keep another, separate mods folder and swap them out as my Sims age.
  • CatsLuvCamiCatsLuvCami Posts: 104 Member
    @rosemow Is this mod BGC?
    i come here to play video games and tell bad jokes...does anyone actually read these?
  • CatsLuvCamiCatsLuvCami Posts: 104 Member
    Thanks rosemow!!
    i come here to play video games and tell bad jokes...does anyone actually read these?
  • Unicorn729618Unicorn729618 Posts: 3 New Member
    How do we download it on a Mac? Sorry, I just can't seem to figure it out even with other tips. :neutral:
  • PINKDINO99PINKDINO99 Posts: 1 New Member
    Hi sports fans. Mod works great with my schools. Had fun going to school and attending classes.
    QUESTION
    Only 8 members ever show up for school, which looks ridiculous in my 50x50 three story building (that I spent hours kitting out with activities, labs, dance studios, music halls... URGH !) How do you increase the group size so I get +20 students ? (my PC is a beast, it can handle +60 on other lots)
    I'm taking about increasing the default size of the group that shows up for school in this mod, not... NOT... a club, because my clubs are modded already for 50 members. T.V.M xx
  • jose1301phinejose1301phine Posts: 1 New Member
    I tried to build school but couldn't find any furnitures from the mod. only one sign shows up. I'm able to change the lot to a school and all that, but I can't seem to find any furnitures related to the mod. any help?
  • CheetobeesCheetobees Posts: 1 New Member
    I'm having an unusual problem, I've done everything right: downloaded the mod and the venue changes, made a high school and given it all the requirements and in the morning I get the option to join my sim at school, but when school starts he doesn't go to the high school lot that I made, he just stays at home but the to-do list in the corner still pops up and even students show up at my sims house too. I've tried everything I can think of I've watched multiple videos but haven't found a solution. Please help me I was really looking forward to using this mod.
  • taltoltaltol Posts: 1 New Member
    hello. i have the same problem with kids that stays at home when i click on "join" . i have downloaded the venue changes and nothing changed. Also, i have to mention that i have "Go to university" pack , is it because this mod conflicts with go to university ? i really want it to work! please help me 3>
  • RachelBrunoLimRachelBrunoLim Posts: 1 New Member
    I have some problem with kid NPC go to school. It's pop up to ask me "join" to school but after I click on it, the school event start at my house and all students come to my house. I've followed your instructions to build a school and set it to residential / generic and saved game, and then switch it back to school avenue and saved the game again, but my kid / teen still join the 'go to school' at my house. How can I fix this problem, anyone please help?
  • starringllamasstarringllamas Posts: 1 New Member
    > @taltol said:
    > hello. i have the same problem with kids that stays at home when i click on "join" . i have downloaded the venue changes and nothing changed. Also, i have to mention that i have "Go to university" pack , is it because this mod conflicts with go to university ? i really want it to work! please help me 3>

i have literally just got 'go to university' and the exact same thing has happened to me. whenever i click, 'join' it doesn't join. i'll be super annoyed if the mod doesn't work because of the university pack, because the mod has worked absolutely fine for me before.
  • Kay4791Kay4791 Posts: 2 New Member
    I know I'm exceptionally late but can you send multiple sims from one household or just a single sim.
  • joleacojoleaco Posts: 2,222 Member
    Kay4791 wrote: »
    I know I'm exceptionally late but can you send multiple sims from one household or just a single sim.

Only one sim can attend school at a time. If you have more than one child in a household they will have to take turns and go on another day. :)
    YmWXbP5.jpg?1
  • SimmingFunSimmingFun Posts: 1 New Member
    Hey everyone! When I go to change the lot type to high school/elementary school, only the old codes show up, but the new ones (I guess?) come up as blank with no description or title, just blank with icons. How can I fix this? Thank you! <3