Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How babies are made

Comments

• Options
    Emily4331Emily4331 Posts: 10,850 Member
    Such a beautiful mating display. :lol:
  • Options
    igazorigazor Posts: 19,330 Member
    Wait a minute, that's not how it's usually done in real life? Dang, why doesn't someone tell us these things? :p
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
    Our new site is at http://nraas.net
  • Options
    Namaya92Namaya92 Posts: 934 Member
    Respect for you if you can do that in real life @Igazor !
  • Options
    1need4kaffee1need4kaffee Posts: 486 Member
    That may be more terrifying than Spaghetti Toddler syndrome. Once seen cannot be unseen.
  • Options
    cleo00cleo00 Posts: 1,088 Member
    Seems like a pretty fun time to me.
  • Options
    JoAnne65JoAnne65 Posts: 22,959 Member
    Masters of the Kama Sutra,sims can pull of 14 positions in a matter of seconds.Just now realizing am jealous and cannot compete.I seen the star,the lotus blossom,whiper,eagle and peg just in the first 3 seconds of the video.
    Reminds me of a video I saw on Twitter the other day (though a bit more innocent :blush: ).

5JZ57S6.png
  • Options
    CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    @JoAnne65 Woah!!! :o That model wastes no time,she must be raking in the dough.Twenty seconds later...great shoot here's your 700 bucks.
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,427 Member
    I feel sorry for that flash. Wonder how many bulbs that photographer goes through in one year. Hopefully he's got stock in the flash bulb company. Probably cooks his lunch off that flash (they get hot really quickly...especially with that many flashes per second.

Thank goodness I don't do portrait photography.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • Options
    bklienhartbklienhart Posts: 2,975 Member
    I feel sorry for that flash. Wonder how many bulbs that photographer goes through in one year. Hopefully he's got stock in the flash bulb company. Probably cooks his lunch off that flash (they get hot really quickly...especially with that many flashes per second.

Yeah, because then you'd know they haven't used bulbs in 30+ years. It's all electronic strobes these days.
  • Options
    CharlottesmomCharlottesmom Posts: 7,015 Member
    The foot in the face cracked me up! :D
  • Options
    phoebebebe13phoebebebe13 Posts: 19,400 Member
    @Charlottesmom is this one of @CravenLestat videos :p
  • Options
    Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,427 Member
    edited August 2017
    bklienhart wrote: »

Yeah, because then you'd know they haven't used bulbs in 30+ years. It's all electronic strobes these days.

Yeah, they'd have to tie me to a tree in the middle of the Muskoka at the height of mosquito season, NAKED, covered in honey before I'd even consider doing portraiture as a business... and I'd probably change my mind back to "NO!" before they managed to get me untied. I'm happier in the woods tracking animals and scenic landscapes.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • Options
    Parka12Parka12 Posts: 239 Member
    It looks like many online sites have been getting it wrong for years.