Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

MadRadMandee Showcase *New House: 351 Tulip Lane*

MadRadMandeeMadRadMandee Posts: 110 Member
edited July 2018 in The Sims 4 Lots
Hello and welcome to my showcase! I'm so excited to share my creations with you all!
I do not use CC in my builds, I use bb.moveobjects on a LOT. Thanks for visiting :)
My Gallery ID:MadRadMandee
Post edited by MadRadMandee on

Comments

• MadRadMandeeMadRadMandee Posts: 110 Member
    Ok so after careful consideration, I am showing off my Bubble N Brew Hookah Lounge 3.0! I built this a while ago and decided to upgrade in celebration of becoming a full member here! I hope you enjoy.
    bb.moveobjects on
    City Living, Get Together and Dine Out were used to create this cafe/restaurant.
    5RYtVZV.png
    RYdc3AG.png
    ltcMXd6.png
    NmeZLav.png
    sHBRKEh.png
    SYYEh9G.png
    UGSUDzR.png
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,593 Member
    Bubble n Brew is a very colourfully nice cafe/restaurant venue for sims to enjoy visiting ! :) Very nice exterior design of the venue! The roof covered front patio entrance area is very nice. The rose petals look pretty on the flooring . The purple colour of the exterior walls and the street art murals on the walls give a very nice look to the build. Very nice outdoors patio for sims to enjoy sitting at the patterned picnic tables in the sunshine, having a chat and dining . The patterned tiling around the edges of the venue looks very nice! The front water fountain features look very pretty! Very nice layout and furnishing of the interior! The colourful mosaic tiled flooring looks very nice! It looks great how the honeycomb wall dividers have been used in the build. It looks very nice how the tables and chairs have been set up. Sims will enjoy eating meals there, as well as having a drink from the bar. The candles are a nice touch on the tables. The pictures on the bar and dining area walls gives a great look to the room ! The drinks display wall shelves look great there. Very nice pink and teal colour of the walls. The type of windows used in the build look very nice. Very nice design of the kitchen. The mosaic tiled flooring looks nice there also. The fruit bowl is a great touch on the counter, and the cherry blossom wall picture looks pretty! The yellow and blue wall colours look sunny and nice.
    It is a very nice build! :)
    Congratulations on becoming a full member! :)
    Thank you so much!! @rosemow You just made my day! <3
    My second build I would to showcase is my newest house! It's very out of the ordinary for me, but I really like how it turned out!
    There's a loft on the third and top floor, a boys toddler and possible guest or teenagers room on the second floor. :) bb.moveobjects on must be used.

kWVSwIV.png
    MoW748y.png
    HedWF38.png
    Euywtgy.png
    Nj3Wqd1.png
    LPO6cUI.png
    iZ9V0kH.png
    DbIdNcU.png
    onkUqAc.png
    lueoWxZ.png
    Q0OQ236.png
    ICHQlIK.png
    jA1CYfq.png
    jh1H4eZ.png
    HQEL6TC.png
    O05GYTR.png

The exterior design and layout of Mik Chocolate looks great! :) Very nice planter box windows, and the water fountain features in the front areas are very nice! It looks very nice how the hedging has been used in the build. Very nice backyard area! Sims will have fun swimming in the pool, and enjoy cooking meals on the BBQ and eating the food at the table in the outdoors air. Very nice trellis covered gardening nook! Sims will enjoy growing plants in the planters there. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The milk chocolate colour scheme gives a very nice look to home, The open plan layout of the kitchen and living room areas looks very nice! It looks great the way that the stone wall separates off the areas. Sims will enjoy sitting resting on the sofas and armchair there, watching tv in front of the fire. Very nice light filled kitchen! Sims will enjoy the sunshine coming in through the kitchen windows whilst cooking there. The patterned floor print is a very nice touch there! The white lantern ceiling lights are pretty! The pictures are nice touches on the walls in the living room and kitchen areas. Very nice bedrooms! The loft kids bed looks great! Very colourfully nice kids bedroom with the colured floor circles prints! The yellow and blue colour scheme of the room, and the circles wall pattern looks very nice! Very nice clothes closets nooks in the double bedrooms. Sims will enjoy sitting at the windows desk tables in the rooms, using the computers and looking out at the views.
    It is a very nice home! :)
    Thank you so much!! <3@rosemow
    edited July 2017
    bb.moveobjects on and place in build mode please! :) No cc, all art available separately on my gallery along with lots of others :) 8tGBnYw.png
    wVy64Ez.png
    YiOjD9o.png
    Iw9aWlj.png
    EUJ84vb.png
    6rNhKZd.png
    Z8xbBRG.png
    51hE2W8.png
    JinAxBt.pnguvMpytz.png
    hfvuySo.png
    1aM7CU7.png
    RtRleyl.png
    AxlJCiP.png
    U0cOLEB.png
    RX366Wr.png
    D6fIF6G.pngfhLTDI3.png
    PkmwzOJ.png
    Cu2w2JR.png
    MJOr46k.png
    dlc4G7M.png
    axIgy2K.png
    YFBjuIm.png
    h5vREBG.png
    JZvTXGU.png
    otp1rNb.png
    edited July 2017
    The design of the exterior of 123 Aspen Drive is very nice! :) Very nice roofing on the home! The dormers are very nice, and the flower box windows , flowers/plants along the edges of the front porch and the floral greenery on the exterior walls all look very pretty! Very nice nook area with the fairy sculptures and birdbath! The furnishing of the interior of the home is very nice! It looks so very great the way the collectibles are on display in the shelving in the upper landing area ! Very nice dining room nook.The brick wall texture looks nice, and the green colour of the plant on the dining table and Ivy wrapped columns goes well with it. The artwork on the rooms through the home looks great! They add a great look to the rooms! The furnishing of the bedrooms looks very nice! Very nice red colour scheme of the living room. The computer nook looks great! It looks very nice how the cabinets have been placed there to create the nook, Sims will enjoy sitting on the stools using the computer, or enjoy relaxing on the sofa or armchair watching tv.
    Because you are adding your homes to your new showcase thread to set it up ,I won't post about all the special details of your home in what I post but all the rooms and home areas are very nice! :)

Edit to also add that you have such great artwork rooms in your gallery section! Thankyou for sharing the artwork with the simming community! :)
    Post edited by rosemow on
  • LadyEmillyeLadyEmillye Posts: 19,238 Member
    Your builds are really nice. When I am off work and not on my cell I shall definitely give you a follow.
    Thank you so much! I'll follow back <3@LadyEmillye
  • reanseihreanseih Posts: 265 Member
    I love your exterior on 123 Aspen Road, especially those two fountains! They fit so nicely with the fence you chose. And I absolutely love that single side brick wall in dining room. I don't like using bricks that much but those just give the room such a warmer feeling!
    青天白日滿地紅 Blue Sky, White Sun, and a Wholly Red Earth
    The Sims 4 Gallery
    The Sims 4 Showcase
    Thank you so much @reanseih ! You're so kind :) I agree, the touch of brick can really bring some warmth to the room :)
    My first ever working loft area! Thanks to @yippy_cdn_nikki for helping me figure it out! You rock. I can't wait to get better at it :)
    iroiynT.pngkLnXWaT.png4I87zbd.pnghdmqyET.pngAKGzRgb.pngZywP5BL.png
    The downstairs and the loft areas look great! :) It looks very nice that the bed area is over the top of the kitchen and dining area. You have done it so well! Very nice bed and study desk loft areas. Sims will enjoy sitting at the desk table using the computer or reading a book. The kitchen nook looks great! The water feature windows look very nice separating off the kitchen area. The brick wall texture gives a nice feel to the home. The food related and other wall art pictures look great! Very nice tv watching area. Sims will enjoy sitting resting on the sofas in front of the fire watching tv. It is nice how the sofas have been angled. The plants are nice touches of nature on the build.
    It is very nice! :)

Thank you so much @rosemow! I'm very proud of it <3
    My second attempt at a loft. I LOVE IT! I am addicted haha :) It's called Trendy Lil Loft on the gallery:) bb.moveobjects and no cc! I hope you like it <32j3FQ4E.pngTWEftD0.pnguyOX9qt.pngec53h3l.png3IR3YHS.pnggDSlwXG.pngBcya4d0.pngNT9wGwq.pngIKeD1TG.png
    The design of Trendy Lil Loft looks great! :) Very nice layout and furnishing of the build! Very nice windows corner dining nook. Sims will enjoy eating meals there in the sunshine, and the type of ceiling light used looks very nice! The sun wall decor looks great placed on the pillar beside the staircase. Sims will enjoy looking out through the window at the outdoors whilst watching tv. The circles floor rugs look creative how they are placed there! The star made from the pool lights on the bed side wall looks great! The white petals on the floor near the fireplace are a nice touch. It looks great how the hedging been used in the build! The wall art pictures look great!
    It is a very creatively designed loft build! :)
  • wendelynewendelyne Posts: 212 Member
    Very pretty, I love the pops of orange :)
    White Loft Bedroom on the gallery! Fully functioning and play tested :)
    iO85Zbv.pngFNPXi0v.pngp8dajF3.png
    edited August 2017
    Suburb Villa <3 I love this! I usually don't like one story houses. :) Especially proud of the garden area.
    Packs used:
    • Get Together
    • City Living
    • Dine Out
    • Spa Day
    • Perfect Patio
    • Romantic Garden
    • Parenthood

VU1Je8e.pngElCnIX0.pngiBkewCk.pngnn49qI5.pngAs4lD0s.png
    Post edited by MadRadMandee on
    Suburb Villa looks very nice! :) The outdoors areas look so nice! Very nice exterior design and layout of the home and build! The open shutter windows and the floral greenery on the walls looks very nice. Very nice roofing. The dormer looks great . The lilypads pond and the flowers on the edges of it looks so very pretty! The flowers along the edges of the home looks very nice ! The trellis covered harvestables pergola looks great! Sims will enjoy growing plants there. Very nice trellis covered and greenery entwined columns pathway leading outdoor from the back door! The layout of the interior of the home looks very nice! The floor rugs add special touches to the rooms.
    It is a very nice family home :)
  • LadyEmillyeLadyEmillye Posts: 19,238 Member
    Love your latest builds. The loft bedroom looks nice and airy. Two questions, how do the sims access the double bed, as it looks to be against the edge and wall and where are those stairs from?
    @LadyEmillye Hi there and thank you! I actually forgot to make sure they could access both sides, but they can in fact access at least one!
    edited August 2017
    Black Cat Loft! My newest creation :)
    It has been play tested.
    bb.moveobjects on
    Packs Used:
    ●City Living
    ●Get Together
    ●Get To Work
    ●Dine Out
    ●Spa Day
    ●Parenthood