Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Will you be buying The Sims 4 on console?

167891012...Next

Comments

• Shay93Shay93 Posts: 2 New Member
    Yes I will be. I have it pre-ordered.
  • scxttbxrnsscxttbxrns Posts: 2 New Member
    I have pre ordered the game also. I can't figure out how to post a question so I hope someone helps me!

I'm wondering if on the console version build mode, there is an option to freely rotate objects, rather than them being locked to only 2 axis?
  • KLAlexisKLAlexis Posts: 472 Member
    Are you all getting the phyiscal copy or digital download? Any huge difference between the 2? As i noticed its cheaper to buy the game from Ebgames/Gamestop $69.99 (deluxe) then the Xbox Store as it selling for $70 plus tax so about $80 for me

I prefer physical copies for my games so physical for me.
    "The truth hurts, but lies kill"
  • MHLukeMHLuke Posts: 9 New Member
    Yep. Xbox one digital.
  • JPNekoJPNeko Posts: 296 Member
    Yes. I preordered for PS4. Always played on PC but I wanted to try console this time.
    Hope it is more stable. The Sims 3 was a nightmare on PC. So many glitches and had to re-install the game many times.
    In the end, I gave up. I really don't mind the loading screens as long as the game is less glitchy.
  • KjrockPlayerKjrockPlayer Posts: 305 Member
    Guess What I posted on here saying I wouldn't be getting it . I have decided to get it after all for the xboxone for some reason the game keeps CTD on traveling on my pc
  • MrStrangeMrStrange Posts: 66 Member
    *bemused chuckle*
    My luck is very sideways. Finally preordered, but is unavailable still. Won't be getting it tomorrow.
    Disappointing, but oh well. More AC:O till it gets here.
    > @scxttbxrns said:
    > I have pre ordered the game also. I can't figure out how to post a question so I hope someone helps me!

That's because you cannot make any new threads until you have 30 posts and 50 points. Forum rules.
    Tracking says is in town.
    Finally.

> @JPNeko said:
    > > @scxttbxrns said:
    > > I have pre ordered the game also. I can't figure out how to post a question so I hope someone helps me!
    >
    > That's because you cannot make any new threads until you have 30 posts and 50 points. Forum rules.

Are those kinda perk requirements mentioned anywhere?
    > @MrStrange said:
    > Are those kinda perk requirements mentioned anywhere?

Go to the "Forum Ideas & Feedback" category and you'll see a thread called "Member or new Member? Everything you need to know".
    Makes sense. Thanks. :)
  • LadyPenguinLadyPenguin Posts: 21 Member
    Does anyone know how to get the Magic PlantSim stump on console? I can't even get Jasmine Holiday to show up. I enabled cheats in hopes of it becoming unlocked, but it wasn't.
  • NorthDakotaGamerNorthDakotaGamer Posts: 2,559 Member
    Does anyone know how to get the Magic PlantSim stump on console? I can't even get Jasmine Holiday to show up. I enabled cheats in hopes of it becoming unlocked, but it wasn't.

Did you also type in showhidden objects in the cheat box? Then you use the word "unknown" in your language. Go through the lust and you should find the still and all the seeds that way. You could even find the forbidden fruit (it turns you into a plant sim). Jasmine Holiday only shows up during special event weeks, at least on PC. I assume it will be the same on console.
  • crashhat141crashhat141 Posts: 90 Member
    I've had it for a couple days and am already regretting my purchase. where are the challenges like the sims 3 had?!
  • KanyeBrooklynKanyeBrooklyn Posts: 15 Member
    Most likely not, I play only on PC
  • Kb777Kb777 Posts: 11 New Member
    ! played sims 4 on my PC before it's not a gaming desk top , i also played Sims 4 on my PS 4 and on my Xbox 1 i will say this i prefer playing Sims 3 in my humble opinion Sims 3 is just a better game on the PC
  • _natalie_natalie Posts: 582 Member
    edited August 2019
    The only reason me and my partner have a TV is for the console. We don't own a PC, yet, but it's something we are trying to save up for. We won't be ditching the console when we get a PC though. There are some MMO's with cross platform that we would like to play together rather then appart. As for The Sims, I have it on console, but would entertain the thought of purchasing it on PC as console is still an unfortunate afterthought for the team and the use of the gallery and certain mods would be great.
    She/Her. 👩🏻
    PlayStation. 🎮
    United Kingdom. 🇬🇧
  • ThatsSoLeslieThatsSoLeslie Posts: 33 Member
    I don't currently own a PC so I do have the game on Xbox.
  • kat_kat_ Posts: 8 New Member
    I don’t own a PC but I do have a xbox one so I play sims on it
  • Monda76Monda76 Posts: 50 Member
    I play on PS4 and have a couple of packs on pc but I enjoy playing on the bigger screen so I forfeit the mods and cc on pc. 😉
  • GoldmoldarGoldmoldar Posts: 11,966 Member
    I already have it on PC and I did initially brought it for the Xbox with some packs but I since ceased doing that as I prefer PC. I cannot use controllers for any of the Sims versions as I like precise contol which I get on the PC and I know KB and mouse control is coming to Xbox but I still will bot buy any more packs.
    Omen by HP Intel®️ Core™️ i9- 12900K W/ RGB Liquid Cooler 32GB Nvidia RTX 3080 10Gb ASUS Ultra-Wide 34" Curved Monitor. Omen By HP Intel® Core™ i7-12800HX 32 GB Nvidia 3070 Ti 8 GB 17.3 Screen