Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Switching Reshade presets?

I've been using brntwaffles' preset for as long as I can remember. I wanted to switch things up with a different one but it doesn't work. Reshade gives an error after loading in, something to do with the preset. Has anyone switched presets? What are the steps exactly? I feel like I'm missing some crucial step and I feel silly.
6riwm5.png

Comments

• Dreamie209Dreamie209 Posts: 3,165 Member
    hmm in the game have you pressed 'Shift+F2' ? There should be a little box above, and then click the scroll box to switch to another one. Oh question though, did you add another preset to your game bin?
    tumblr_p0kj4y5zKY1rz1zglo1_1280.png
    Fun Times, Cherished Memories, All under one Dream. Visit: The Dreamhouse and AbbyDreams
  • littlemissgogolittlemissgogo Posts: 1,808 Member
    Dreamie209 wrote: »
    hmm in the game have you pressed 'Shift+F2' ? There should be a little box above, and then click the scroll box to switch to another one. Oh question though, did you add another preset to your game bin?

Yeah, I added it to the game bin. Should I be putting it somewhere else? Also d'oh I forgot about the reshade overlay thing. I've only ever had one preset to use so I've never fiddled with all that other stuff.
    6riwm5.png
    Dreamie209 wrote: »

Yeah, I added it to the game bin. Should I be putting it somewhere else? Also d'oh I forgot about the reshade overlay thing. I've only ever had one preset to use so I've never fiddled with all that other stuff.

Nope it's in the right spot :smiley: . I was just covering all the bases just in case lol. Yup the overlay should have the box up top, it'll look like this:

tumblr_otmhz3jk1z1sbdtgso1_1280.png

Once you click the arrow where the mouse is, the box should drop down and it'll show your other preset. I hope that helps a bit :smile: ,
    Fun Times, Cherished Memories, All under one Dream. Visit: The Dreamhouse and AbbyDreams
  • littlemissgogolittlemissgogo Posts: 1,808 Member
    @Dreamie209 thank you very much! that definitely did the trick and I appreciate the help greatly! I've come from this thread so much wiser now. <3
    6riwm5.png
    Np! Happy Simming <3
  • Apu_simmerApu_simmer Posts: 2 New Member
    Jdjdkd
  • Apu_simmerApu_simmer Posts: 2 New Member
    Why when i click shift + F2 is not work ?
  • EA_RtasEA_Rtas Posts: 2,875 EA Community Manager
    Please don't necropost in old threads. I'm going to go ahead and close off this thread now as it has been inactive since 2017, If you have any questions about necroposting you can read this thread here : Necroposting
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top