Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I created a sims 4 style world in the sims 3 caw

Hey guys so as you can propably understand, I really want a sims 4 create a world tool and I think im not the only . I think that sims 4 worlds are made the same way they did in TS3 especially after seeing sims 4 city living uptown. So I tried making the neighborhood the goth family lives and here it is:

I used ts4 terrain thanks to sims studio
16auw41.png
qmxuef.png

I posted in the sims 4 discussion because I wanted to say that I think its very very easy to create sims 4 style worlds , and I think that with a create a world tool we will be able to create amazing worlds. Just imagine sims 4 after 2-3 years with seasons, pets, create a world, and more, it will just make a great sims game. I hope that the sims team will give us this tool, and I honestly reading the comments about caw in TS4, people would even pay for it to get it. Thank you and please tell me if you like my tiny sims 3 world :smiley:

xyIcMqt.png

Comments

• MpartMpart Posts: 115 Member
    This would be a wonderful idea!
    t2W9HAW.png

Mpart's Builds; Taking Requests (Indefinite Hiatus)
  • Bettyboop55Bettyboop55 Posts: 2,646 Member
    It looks like the mods have moved your thread which is a pity because it would have been an interesting discussion to have in the TS4 section. I do agree TS4 could do with a CAW tool but feel without the necessary terrain tools and paints it is unlikely to happen. I would also imagine a simplified CAW would not satisfy some of our more advanced and talented world designers. Part of the fun for them is the challenge.

Your world is rather cute and kudos to you for getting g the correct terrain paints :D
    I no longer use Origin or My Page. You can find me on YouTube or Twitter as Bettyboop711000. You are welcome to contact me as I explore options for a PC sandbox life simulation game.
    Wherever I am friends call me Betty

Sim enim est vita
  • ClassicalSimClassicalSim Posts: 1,535 Member
    @John_Salonica Nice world. I prefer smaller worlds right now because my current computer can't handle the larger ones. If you upload it to the exchange I would download it.

I wish they would give us CAW tool for TS4, but I don't expect them to. And, yes, I would even be willing to pay for it. I personally wouldn't mind a simplified world or neighborhood builder because I always made small, simple worlds in TS3, but I just don't see it happening. Maybe I'm wrong, but I think if it were possible, a modder would have come up with a way to do it.
  • Hunter_CottoneyeHunter_Cottoneye Posts: 48 Member
    It looks nice, thank you for sharing it. I love the pictures with all the details.
  • TroyTalksTroyTalks Posts: 103 Member
    A very interesting idea
    giphy.gif