Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Urrrrg!!! I just can't with this bug anymore

Orchid13Orchid13 Posts: 8,823 Member
edited July 2017 in Gameplay Mods
Guys is there a mod or something to control the crazy outfits and crazy hair colors. I literally have sims wearing tin foil hats... why on earth do we even have tin foil hats!? And the hair.... omg it's like ponyville gone wrong. They have green hair with pink beards and blonde eyebrows... they are walking rainbows. My sims are like on something every time they go out and see these mess of townies. I managed to fix the names with a mod (thank god for modders) but the clothes!!!

It's all pretty much city living clothes and like the same ones with different swatches... so I know it's not my CC, I've had that issue before and it has never been this bad. I have cleared out townies sooo many times. Please tell me there's a mod D:
21mbz47.jpg

Comments

• Options
    Le0HeartLe0Heart Posts: 154 Member
    I kinda wanna see photos since you keep talking about it. But I understand cause I usually just when I see a crazy looking Sim I just edit them right away but it's too much work
  • Options
    ItsJanierItsJanier Posts: 884 Member
    I usually edit the outfits and hair on cas(yes for every random townie too) with casfulleditmode.
    But during the night everybody gets crazy with their outfits.. Even Bella Goth wears crazy outfits..
    I hope that they fix this bug before next EP.
    If we get pets EP next imagine all the pink and blue dogs and red and yellow cats that we will get. All the sudden pets doesn't sound so tempting.
  • Options
    3KNPen3KNPen Posts: 2,825 Member
    If you have MCCC I believe you can block certain stuff or tweak event clothes. I haven't done it so I don't know how it works exactly. You might want to ask in the mccc help thread in the mod forum.
    ~ ~ ~
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    3KNPen wrote: »
    If you have MCCC I believe you can block certain stuff or tweak event clothes. I haven't done it so I don't know how it works exactly. You might want to ask in the mccc help thread in the mod forum.

Hello
    This was a new setting added to the latest version of MC Command Center mod that can be used if you use that mod. This is what Deaderpool wrote about it
    Added a new setting to MC Dresser for “Replace Situation Outfits” (MC Dresser > Replace Situation Outfits). This setting allows replacing of “Situation” outfits for various situations in the game where NPC’s tend to dress in totally random and awful outfits. Rather than wearing the Situation outfits, this setting can be set for the different situations to wear a different outfit instead. For example, on dates the setting can replace default clothing with Party outfits. Currently, the situations that I’ve found and replaced are “Dates”, “Vampires”, “Spice Festivals”, “Humor and Hijinks Festivals” and “Romantic Festivals”. Others may be added later, but mainly I was looking to replace the totally random outfits with something nicer.
  • Options
    DivieOwlDivieOwl Posts: 1,161 Member
    I blocked CC from all randoms with Sims4Studio and use MCCC to change the sim with the horrible outfit out of it and back into their normal everyday outfit. I still see horribly dressed sims walking around, but at least it's not nearly as bad without cc and I can quickly change them out of the clothes. Those wild-accessory-throw-up riddle outfits aren't 98% of the sims normal everyday outfit. I've had the popular premades (bella, mortimer, bjorn, etc) in these random outfits and MCCC makes it easy to switch them back.
  • Options
    SparklePlumleySparklePlumley Posts: 1,061 Member
    The problem I have with the crazy outfits is everytime they go off screen, then return, the outfit has changed into something even crazier than before
  • Options
    ModerateOspreyModerateOsprey Posts: 4,875 Member
    With MCCC installed:

Click a computer
    Select MCCC
    Select Dresser
    Select Situation Outfits
    Disable some or all situations from festivals to vampires

Enjoy your game :)
    Awake.
    Shake dreams from your hair
    My pretty child, my sweet one.
    Choose the day and choose the sign of your day
    The day's divinity....
    The Ghost Song - Jim Morrison
  • Options
    AndiratymeAndiratyme Posts: 728 Member
    edited July 2017
    rosemow wrote: »

Hello
    This was a new setting added to the latest version of MC Command Center mod that can be used if you use that mod. This is what Deaderpool wrote about it
    Added a new setting to MC Dresser for “Replace Situation Outfits” (MC Dresser > Replace Situation Outfits). This setting allows replacing of “Situation” outfits for various situations in the game where NPC’s tend to dress in totally random and awful outfits. Rather than wearing the Situation outfits, this setting can be set for the different situations to wear a different outfit instead. For example, on dates the setting can replace default clothing with Party outfits. Currently, the situations that I’ve found and replaced are “Dates”, “Vampires”, “Spice Festivals”, “Humor and Hijinks Festivals” and “Romantic Festivals”. Others may be added later, but mainly I was looking to replace the totally random outfits with something nicer.

I cannot find this setting in MC Command. Which version is it present in? Nevermind. I didn't have the most recent version.
  • Options
    FloppyFishFloppyFish Posts: 3,881 Member
    Hahahahah I am sorry you're having this issue but PLEASEEEE, POST PICTURES XD
    Mafia Stats
    Games Played: 14 | Games Won: 8 | Games Lost: 6
    Times Town: 9 | Times Mafia: 2 | Times 3rd: 2
    Town Wins: 6 | Mafia Wins: 1 | 3rd Wins: 1
    Deaths: 8

• Options
    ModerateOspreyModerateOsprey Posts: 4,875 Member
    FloppyFish wrote: »

Have to get sensibly dressed sim to phone a friend for pics

qDeeg20.png
    Awake.
    Shake dreams from your hair
    My pretty child, my sweet one.
    Choose the day and choose the sign of your day
    The day's divinity....
    The Ghost Song - Jim Morrison
  • Options
    Orchid13Orchid13 Posts: 8,823 Member
    Le0Heart wrote: »
    I kinda wanna see photos since you keep talking about it. But I understand cause I usually just when I see a crazy looking Sim I just edit them right away but it's too much work

Lol oh no problem , one game play session and I'll have some pictures, I bet you all wanna see the tin foil hat!

rosemow wrote: »

Hello
    DivieOwl wrote: »
    I blocked CC from all randoms with Sims4Studio and use MCCC to change the sim with the horrible outfit out of it and back into their normal everyday outfit. I still see horribly dressed sims walking around, but at least it's not nearly as bad without cc and I can quickly change them out of the clothes. Those wild-accessory-throw-up riddle outfits aren't 98% of the sims normal everyday outfit. I've had the popular premades (bella, mortimer, bjorn, etc) in these random outfits and MCCC makes it easy to switch them back.

Yeah I'm having issues :/ I mean I would have to block all City Living clothes and all hairstyles have swatches :/ it's not even cc.

Also I've noticed they change at festivals and when they go to the art center. I've had Vlad dressed as a hipster like plenty of times already.

I can try the sims 4 studio, but I think I'm doing something wrong. I had to fix a pair of skinny jeans that were marked as nude, but they still show up as nudes :/

Have to get sensibly dressed sim to phone a friend for pics

qDeeg20.png

This! THIS is what I mean. Urg and the Star Wars costumes I hate starwars and now my sims dress as if they were going to some Star Wars premiere
    21mbz47.jpg
  • Options
    friendlysimmerfriendlysimmer Posts: 45 Member
    My child sims eyebrows always randomize and turn some weird color like blue or pink :/

i7-3770
    GTX 1060
    16gb DDR3

• Options
    SimsILikeSimsSimsILikeSims Posts: 1,634 Member
    I use Sims4studio batch fix to disable all CC for random (townies) for this reason. I also makeover my townies regularly from Manage Worlds when I see them committing fashion crimes.
    I have been playing The Sims since 2001, when Livin Large came out. My avatar deliberately looks like Chris Roomies from TS1.