Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

THE MOLE: SPY VS SPY!

Comments

• TurnerTurner Posts: 10,743 Member
    Alleenmens wrote: »
    Awesome! Enjoy your holiday!

I will, thank you :)
    edited June 2018
    And oof, I almost forgot to give you guys the teaser for next season!

The final season's title will actually NOT be called "All-Stars"... Instead, it will be dubbed...

THE MOLE: UNFINISHED BUSINESS!
    unfinished-business.jpg

Your homework assignment until July 1st is figuring out what your character's unfinished business is for returning back for another season of The Mole :) It can be as simple as "I want to redeem myself from being the first boot" or "I want to be the first person to win twice" to "I want to overcome the obstacles I experienced in my first season, which include ____ and ____" ... I will, of course, assist anyone who needs assistance with this.
  • kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    Just realised I forgot to bookmark this! I'm excited to play. :)
  • citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    Whoa, how have I not heard about this before? Can someone explain this to me?
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,794 Member
    citysimmer wrote: »

It's basically a reality game show where forum users like us play. We play different games throughout like you would in the show and then take some kind of test or tell the host ( @Turner ) in season 5, at least, who you think the mole is This particular season is over, but a new one is starting up in July. I don't believe there are any openings, but @Turner is in charge and the host, so he can comment further about that.

Feel free to read over past seasons as we wait for the new one, though. They're a lot of fun to read and guess who the mole is throughout. Turner is fantastic at writing characters and putting the whole thing together. He's brilliant, really. ;)
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
    @lovesstorms I'll bookmark this read and look at some past seasons. Looks like alot of fun!
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

@lovesstorms I'll bookmark this read and look at some past seasons. Looks like alot of fun!

Why hello there! Lo about summed it up for me; the typical reality game show in our community is interactive, meaning the real life players play through their sim. It's a lot of fun to watch and play. :)
    As for my show, it's based on the show The Mole, which has been made in a variety of countries.
    If you have any other questions, let me know! You can find the links to previous seasons on the front page.

It's basically a reality game show where forum users like us play. We play different games throughout like you would in the show and then take some kind of test or tell the host ( @Turner ) in season 5, at least, who you think the mole is This particular season is over, but a new one is starting up in July. I don't believe there are any openings, but @Turner is in charge and the host, so he can comment further about that.

Feel free to read over past seasons as we wait for the new one, though. They're a lot of fun to read and guess who the mole is throughout. Turner is fantastic at writing characters and putting the whole thing together. He's brilliant, really. ;)

Oh stop it. ;):blush:

And yes! As Lo has said here, this season has just ended but the next one will begin in July. Unfortunately all spots are full but I have a waitlist going if you're interested in playing :smiley:
    Turner wrote: »

And yes! As Lo has said here, this season has just ended but the next one will begin in July. Unfortunately all spots are full but I have a waitlist going if you're interested in playing :smiley:

Great, can you please put me on the waitlist?
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

Yup, sure thing!

Oh, and here's a link to our community thread. https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/912781/the-interactive-reality-game-show-community/p1

New shows need signups every once in awhile. :¬)
    I'll be sure to check it out!
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,723 Member
    How's Disney world?
    Ooooh... 2 July... Do that mean something?
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Turner could be busy

Enjoying his summer break B)
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    It's winter :s
    And it's snowing in another part of South Africa... Not by us... We're just getting the cold... :s
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    I guess in Safrica it would be his winter break
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    Yep... ;)
    I'm curious to see this season's contestants... :smiley:
    @Turner!!!
    Alleenmens wrote: »
    How's Disney world?

It was a lot of fun! Bigger than you could ever imagine :o

Thread will be up in 14 minutes :)