Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Retro and Apollo Rocketship unlocks question

OK, I am playing a game with a single Sim. If I join the Astronaut career and then choose the smuggler branch, I will unlock the Retro rocketship. The question is how do I unlock the Apollo Rocketship as well without the use of any cheats? I understand that if I choose a branch, I can't choose another one anymore.

Is there a way to do this wiithout the use of cheats? I am planning to unlock every item in the game by playing a "clean" game with a single Sim. That is the challenge I impose myself. Any advise would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks. :)

Comments

• 3KNPen3KNPen Posts: 2,825 Member
    No there is not a way to play all branches of the careers (and thus unlock all the career rewards) with a single sim without using cheats or mods to do so. Your best option to unlock everything in a clean no-cheat/mod game is to do with with a two sim household and have the second sim do the other career branches.
    ~ ~ ~
  • EgonVMEgonVM Posts: 4,935 Member
    Follow these steps to get that rocket ship to other households.
    1) Open the build mode either on the community lot or in the sim's house who got it unlocked.
    2) Build a room and remove walls.
    3) Make that room as big as the rocket ship is. (I think it's 5x5 or 5x6)
    4) Select that room and save it in your library. You don't need to save it.
    5) In the sims' house who you want it to have, go to build mode, in the Styled Rooms section and choose Custom rooms.
    Choose that rocket ship "room" and place it down. Now that sim has that rocket ship without having to unlock it first.
    Every object is unlocked automatically on community lots.