Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

GIFT OF CREATION GAME *UPDATE!!*

Comments

• ZeeGeeZeeGee Posts: 5,355 Member
    @Jude525 Oh I love him! That hair is perfect. Can't wait to get on the computer and download him. Should have time to do that tomorrow. Thank you so much!
  • funkeeferretfunkeeferret Posts: 415 Member
    Wow, Jude525, I can totally see James Spader in your guy. The resemblance is amazing! Great job!!! I have never tried creating a sim based on a real person, but have been thinking about it a lot the past few weeks. Your James Spader is quite inspirational!
  • FairyGodMotherFairyGodMother Posts: 7,406 Member
    @ZeeGee If you need me to do the drawing, that is fine with me :D
    edited September 2017
    ZeeGee wrote: »
    @funkeeferret your mini bakery story was really cute and did you think about entering it into this month's gift of creation drawing? Ciane's wishlist specifically asks for mini stories. Just sayin...

@ZeeGee, I snipped your post from Jude525's builder thread. Thanks for suggesting I enter the story. I'm glad you like it. I have been working on some houses for this contest but yes, I would love to enter the mini story. I didn't even think of it so thanks for that. Can I just link to it after I put it in it's own album on the photo site I use? The story doesn't have to be on the exchange, right?
    Post edited by funkeeferret on
    @funkeeferret The Imgur link is fine. Just post the link here when you're done and that will count as your entry. And you can enter the house you've been working on too! No limit on entries. :)
    ZeeGee wrote: »
    @funkeeferret The Imgur link is fine. Just post the link here when you're done and that will count as your entry. And you can enter the house you've been working on too! No limit on entries. :)

Oh, ok, that's great! This is my mini story entry for the gift of creation game.

Creator’s Username: funkeeferret

Creator or Nominee's Store Wishlist Link on Sims 3 Site:
    http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=funkeeferret

Item Title: Just Another Autumn Day At The Bakery

Creation Wishlist Username and # of Item: @Ciane #1. a simple story

Imgur Link: https://imgur.com/a/b6K0I

Description: Among the dressed up cakes and the freshly squeezed juice, the Neighborhood Bakery is the scene for more than just your friendly neighborhood Sunset Valley gossip. It's what they don't say that you have to worry about, especially if you live there.

Credit for the wonderful and fun Bachini bakery used in this mini story was built by the talented @Jude525. It has been so amusing just waiting to see who comes in the bakery next and what will unfold. Thank you for the good times!
    @funkeeferret Your entry is added for the October 1 drawing!
    edited September 2017
    Some pics from the Just Another Autumn Day At The Bakery mini story.
    The Bakery was built by @jude525 .
    If the pics are too large, I can shrink them. Thanks for viewing.

d1Yholi.jpg

iJzDlJr.jpg

Z7OgtIr.jpg

FcIhv5m.jpg

zP8pMj4.jpg

To view the rest:
    https://imgur.com/a/b6K0I
    @funkeeferret Love the teaser! I like the pics big so no need to shrink.
  • SjappielovePaulSjappielovePaul Posts: 4,794 Member
    edited May 2019
    I need to be here ;)

EPs: all
    SPs: all
    EA Sims 3 Worlds: all
    EA Sims 3 Store Content: all
    Origin Exclusives: none
    Bundle Exclusives: none
    Special Requests/Instructions:
    What are your favorite themes?
    There's seriously too many themes I love! From medieval to the 60's, from Scandinavian to Mediterranian, from Punk to Classical, from loft to farmhouse :)
    What are your favorite Colors?
    Red, blue, bright or soft green (not dark green or something) and natural colours. Also it has to be realistic in the spot were it is. For example, there shouldn't be too many bright colours in a cabin (reading back at this I'm not agreeing with myself, if anyone wants bright colours in a cabin, why not? Just as long as it works within it's theme).
    What are your dislikes?
    I'm not crazy about oriental styles, but I am still open to it :)

1. I'm mostly looking for Sims, Sims who look exactly like their human counterparts ;)
    - Paul Walker
    - Johnny Cash (okay at any age)
    - Elvis Presley (young)

2. This one is kind of the same as the last one, but I specifically want a band :) I would love to have Queen in my game and have them be an actual band! So Freddie Mercury, Brian May, Roger Taylor and John Deacon, preferably from mid 1980s.

3. I would love a public place for any Sim (baby till elderly) to hangout, during all kinds of weather. It would be nice if my Sims can build skills and socialize at the same time. If you choose to build it on a big lot it would be great to have some stuff for horses as well.
    Post edited by SjappielovePaul on
    Don't forget to take care of yourself every now and then in this big chaotic world!
    pkJ66Kv.png
    Some links that helped me a lot:
    Missing Store Stencils / Free Kiddy Stuff / Daily Deals / Daily Deals Spreadsheets / The Gifting Directory
    I need to be here ;)

@SjappielovePaul Heeey, haven't seen you and that pretty kitty face in awhile! Nice to have you here. :) Thanks for adding another wishlist.
    :kissing:
  • Jude525Jude525 Posts: 1,696 Member
    @SjappielovePaul Hey, good to see you! And the requests! A giant lot for everyone, including pets/horses, with all expansions/packs/store items available? YAY! I'm in the middle of learning how to do custom wallpaper, but I SO have to get on that!
    aka Jude
    I own the store as of 1+7/17/17

My Studio

My build thread in the Creative Corner
  • cianeciane Posts: 16,996 Member
    Aw, @funkeeferret, that was great. Thank you! I enjoyed it so much.
  • MpartMpart Posts: 115 Member
    Hey, guys! Sorry for being quiet on this thread. I have been having some Exchange troubles that EA help has been helping me with. I definitely do plan on building something this month if I can. :)
    t2W9HAW.png

Mpart's Builds; Taking Requests (Indefinite Hiatus)
    @Mpart Hope you're able to get it sorted. Looking forward to your entry!
    @Mpart Wait, EA has been helping you? What a nice change of pace.
    aka Jude

My Studio

• SjappielovePaulSjappielovePaul Posts: 4,794 Member
    Jude525 wrote: »
    @Mpart Wait, EA has been helping you? What a nice change of pace.

Where's that lol button when you need it ;)

Yeah it's been a while since I've been here. It's good to be around again though :) I'm not here as much as I used to, but I have a little more spare time again!
    Don't forget to take care of yourself every now and then in this big chaotic world!
    pkJ66Kv.png
    Some links that helped me a lot:
    Missing Store Stencils / Free Kiddy Stuff / Daily Deals / Daily Deals Spreadsheets / The Gifting Directory
    @Jude525 well the first person I talked to could barely speak English. The second person hanged up on me and the third person got angry. I finally got a decent person to help with my issue the fourth time. I really got lucky because the first three told me they couldn't do it and refused to give me a reason why. It was...ugh.
    t2W9HAW.png

Mpart wrote: »
    @Jude525 well the first person I talked to could barely speak English. The second person hanged up on me and the third person got angry. I finally got a decent person to help with my issue the fourth time. I really got lucky because the first three told me they couldn't do it and refused to give me a reason why. It was...ugh.

THAT sounds like the customer disservice staff I know and love!
    aka Jude

My Studio

• jensimgirljensimgirl Posts: 160 Member
    i want to play
    @jensimgirl Awesome! Welcome to the thread.
    edited September 2017
    @ZeeGee can you please tell me when the deadline is for posting our entries for the Sept game? It says the prize announcement is on Oct 1 but I just can't find the deadline. Thank you! :)
    The deadline is September 30 at midnight Pacific time! That is a good thing to add to the first post. Thanks :)
    Here is a work in progress modern house for the Gift of Creation Game. I thought I'd post a pic to help motivate others to play the game too. This is a starter modern house on a 30 x 20 lot for @Creativity_Rulez to consider. When it is complete, I will upload it and enter it in the game with more photos. I'm not used to doing modern houses. This is the first one I've done in Sims 3, so it was something else, I'll tell you, lol. I'm happy with how it turned out, but let's just say that it is smaller than I was hoping, so I strongly urge your Sims to earn the Steel Bladder so they don't get stuck in the bathrooms haha. I can't wait to move one of my sims in there so I can test it out. I'm also having internet problems, so there's that too. I do plan on making another house for the game if my computer cooperates. I'm having fun with this.
    p5nb8WZ.jpg
    Hi guys, I'm really sorry to say I can't participate this month. RL hasn't been the kindest lately and still trying to work with EA on my issue. I absolutely hope I can participate next month. :/
    t2W9HAW.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top