Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

A spotlight for talented creators with fewer than 100 followers!

TheDismalSimmerTheDismalSimmer Posts: 656 Member
In the immortal words of SimCity, "If you build it, they will come."

But there is no denying that newcomers to the Sims 4 are somewhat disadvantaged in getting followers, and though all due respect is given to the big players, every time a favorite creator thread pops up it's always the same 10 simmers who get mentioned.

I always say that the first 100 followers are the hardest, and there are plenty of genuinely talented creators who deserve much more recognition. So, my request to the community, is to share some of your favorite creators with fewer than 100 followers! My hope is by the time this thread has run its course, at least one of these simmers mentioned will have broken the 3 digit mark.

Keeping a running alphabetical list for easier access.

Forum ID: @Jessiejessan
Gallery: Jessiejessan

Forum ID: @Laebeth
Gallery ID: Ninnster

ForumID: @lsnishi
Gallery: lsnishi

ForumID: @onehummingbird
Gallery: onehummingbird

Forum ID: @Xinqun
Gallery ID: Xinqun

Forum ID: @WILDFLOWER1971
Gallery ID: wildflower1971

Forum ID: ???
Gallery ID: Julie1112

Gallery ID: ezepze1

Gallery ID: punkah44

dgvibNQ.png
Post edited by TheDismalSimmer on

Comments

• NinnsterNinnster Posts: 1,215 Member
    Oh my, thank you kindly for mentioning me in this context, that is greatly appreciated :blush:

I think it's a great idea to highlight those who maybe does not get as much attention as many others. After all, it's not the amount of followers who decides how much talent ones has!

I do have a few people I look up to who has yet to hit the 100 follower mark:

Forum ID: @Jessiejessan
    Gallery: Jessiejessan

ForumID: @onehummingbird
    Gallery: onehummingbird

ForumID: @lsnishi
    Gallery: lsnishi

I would also have mentioned @Xinqun , but as you have already done so then I will only do a "I second that" type of thing :wink:
    OriginID: Ninnster

My Sims 4 Twitter
    My Sims 4 Showcase
    My Sims 4 Gallery

#EAGameChanger

"Creativity is intelligence having fun"
  • lsnishilsnishi Posts: 2,714 Member
    Aww thanks @Laebeth. I know I'm still learning a lot about building and decorating, but I'm really humbled and touched that you mentioned me. I think you're stuff is amazing; I still remember your fashion designer study as one of the best rooms I've seen; I hope more people see your work because I think they would love it!
    PDWxp40.jpg
  • JessiejessanJessiejessan Posts: 220 Member
    Aww thank you @Laebeth ! You're amazing! :heart: