Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Guess my sims gender (UPDATED)

PrincessVeePrincessVee Posts: 1,787 Member
Sim 1
15zniwi.jpg
11v1pat.jpg
Sim 2
k1c7dw.jpg
uosgm.jpg
Sim 3
al28ao.jpg
9fmexl.jpg
Intel i7-6700HQ; nvidia gtx970m 3 gb; 1tb HHD and 256gb SSD; my drivers are always up to date.

Post edited by PrincessVee on

Comments

• ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    Please update your account to enable 3rd party hosting.
  • PrincessVeePrincessVee Posts: 1,787 Member
    Chazzzy wrote: »
    Please update your account to enable 3rd party hosting.

huh?
    Intel i7-6700HQ; nvidia gtx970m 3 gb; 1tb HHD and 256gb SSD; my drivers are always up to date.

• FeisbukaiteFeisbukaite Posts: 703 Member
    we can't see pictures of your sim :/
    we can't see pictures of your sim :/

that's really odd because I see them perfectly right there in the first post 0_o

I updated the pictures. Hopefully, now you are able to see them.

• DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,595 Member
    Why are they standing like TS1 sims? :D

Anyway, I guess the first one is a female and the other 2 are male.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
  • LivinityLivinity Posts: 455 Member
    Female, male, male ofc. I was expecting the most androgynous sims ever :p they are so cute, I loved the guys! They're on the gallery?
  • PsychoSimXXPsychoSimXX Posts: 4,403 Member
    Female, male and male. Kind of like in real life. When in doubt look at the neck...lol

Follow me on Twitter

Check out my Gallery

Peace, Love, and Unity.

`•.,¸¸,.•´¯ ¯`•.,¸¸,.•´
    Nope:P
    You all are wrong:)

DeKay wrote: »
    Why are they standing like TS1 sims? :D

Anyway, I guess the first one is a female and the other 2 are male.

It's the "stand still in cas" mod.

And you're wrong:)

Does anyone else want to guess or should I uncover their real genders/sexes?

Female, male and male. Kind of like in real life. When in doubt look at the neck...lol

And what does the neck show?;)

Livinity wrote: »
    Female, male, male ofc. I was expecting the most androgynous sims ever :p they are so cute, I loved the guys! They're on the gallery?

Sometimes things are not what they seem;)

They are not on the gallery, yet. I just made them today as a challenge for myself.

• Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    Male, Female & Female? I'm going by the Adam's apple on the first Sim and the lack thereof on the last two... *shrugs*
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,595 Member
    Karababy52 wrote: »
    Male, Female & Female? I'm going by the Adam's apple on the first Sim and the lack thereof on the last two... *shrugs*

Oh, you might be right. I didn't see the Adam's apple on the first sim. :D The sim could be a male then cuz all my male sims have that. XD
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
  • LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,448 Member
    I'm going to say....

1. Male to female transgender.
    2. Cis male who identifies as female.
    3. Female to male transgender.
    #Team Occult
  • Orchid13Orchid13 Posts: 8,823 Member
    edited July 2017
    Female, male, female

I'm going cause of the arms and hands. You can't change those
    21mbz47.jpg
  • MrMonty96MrMonty96 Posts: 1,715 Member
    Male, female, male.
  • MeesanotsimMeesanotsim Posts: 1 New Member
    1. Male
    2. Male
    3. Female
    Karababy52 wrote: »

And the winner is @Karababy52
    Good eye!

The first sim is a male (has the male frame), and the other 2 are females (have the female frame).

My goal was to make cis passing transgender sims that you'd never guess were transgender.

Molding a female out of an EA male was the hardest. I tried my best to smooth out the cheeks and eyes. Then I made the neck as thin as it possibly could be. Same with arms, shoulders, and waist. Then I made hips as wide as I could to simulate female proportions.
    And finally I had to choose appropriate clothes that cover her muscular body definition. I chose a jacket with a scarf that makes her shoulders appear more sloped. I also gave her tights and a mid length skirt to cover up her manly legs.

Making guys out of girls was easier.
    A bit smaller eyes, wider mouth, bigger nose, wider more angular jaw and TA-DA. A male is born. Then all that's left is to pull the shoulders to the max and make the hips narrow, choose some clothes that accentuate muscular features, and that's it. (though I wish we had beards available to transgender sims)