Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Possible to place World Adventures buildings on Homeworld?

OK, is it possible to place World Adventures buildings on your homeworld? I tried buydegbug on but there was no option to place these buildings on my hometown via the community lot option.

Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    TreyNutzTreyNutz Posts: 5,780 Member
    Which building are you trying to place into your homeworld?
  • Options
    ShojoDaggerShojoDagger Posts: 320 Member
    edited July 2017
    The only rabbitholes in WA are the mausoleums, and those are in the "community objects" section of buildmode. You need to be building on a community type lot for that section to show up without mods.
    The "world items" like the pyramids & Eiffel tower are in buydebug in the "misc items". You're best off using the filter to look through those. (The asterisk on the right side of the item panel, click it & select the EP you want to see items from.)
    The rest of the buildings in WA worlds are fully built buildings and, as such shouldn't/can't be anywhere in buymode at all.
    To put those into a different world, go to edit town mode, select the lot you want & copy it to the bin. Then you can place it into the other world from the library as you would any regular lot.
    I uploaded something! (yay) My Studio
    Enjoy!
  • Options
    nickibitswardnickibitsward Posts: 3,115 Member
    I've used the nectary in my town and some of the houses.
  • Options
    Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
    If you want to place a lot- the whole lot, make sure there's one in your bin. You should be able to go to the WA world and put a version in your lot bin and then place it in your regular world. :)
  • Options
    Saltysea21Saltysea21 Posts: 182 Member
    Shouldn't you be able to go into edit town and find WA lots there? Not totally sure if that's where they'd be but its worth a shot to check. Every time I want to place a lot from another EP in my town I always go to edit town
    This is one corner… of one country, in one continent, on one planet that’s a corner of a galaxy that’s a corner of a universe that is forever growing and shrinking and creating and destroying and never remaining the same for a single millisecond. And there is so much, so much to see.