Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Living Natural Pack Ideas

124...Next

Comments

• Options
    AlbaWaterhouseAlbaWaterhouse Posts: 3,953 Member
    davina1221 wrote: »
    Brennachan wrote: »
    * Camper/Trailer where sims can sleep and take care of hygiene and maybe have a snack Except I would want a real one
    *Off the Grid Lot Trait
    *Pottery Making
    *Canning and Pickling <3<3
    *Organic Options when Cooking/Baking
    *Outdoor Shower We have the green tarp one, but another one might be nice
    *can take a sponge bath in a sink <3
    *Self-Employment Opportunities for the skills listed above as well as fishing and gardening
    *Basket Weaving
    *Soap Making
    *Candle Making
    *Body Hair for men <3 and women (Let ladies have hairy legs -- nothing too extreme, but more realistic for living natural)
    *Quilt Making <3
    *Sleeping Bags <3<3<3
    *Weaving on a Loom to make blankets and rugs
    *Bread Making
    *Sewing Machine <3
    *Seamstress Career <3<3
    *Armpit Hair for Males and Females <3
    *A Wider Variety of Tents
    *A Stationary Bus to Live In <3
    *Compost Toilets
    *Water Bucket to Wash Up
    *Army Bath
    *Hanging Plants
    *Root Cellar
    *Raw Organic Meals
    *Cots <3<3
    *Hammocks <3<3
    *Pallet Beds <3<3
    *Up-cycled Items <3<3
    *Homemade Toys <3<3
    *Tire Swings <3<3
    *Solar Panels
    *Baskets for Harvestables (Placed on a table or hanging from the ceiling)
    *Syrup making with Special Trees
    *Logging Career/Lumberjack
    *Carpenter Career <3<3
    *Little House on the Prairie World
    * large garbage dumpsters for dumpster diving
    * All in One Bathroom that looks like an old fashioned outhouse <3<3
    * Charity Clothes Bin ----Thrift store
    * Creative Staircases that look like and/or act like bookcases or dressers
    * Compact Furniture
    * more berries
    * Rain Collecting/Rain Barrels

I wouldn't want farming in with this because I want machinery and that isn't off-grid/eco friendly. I would want a farm pack done right and I'm sure it wouldn't be if it was combined with eco living. There are many farmers, but they aren't eco friendly, except in the ox plow days. Oxen might be a neat animal for off grid.

I don't agree with you. Specially nowadays when so many people are turning into a more sustainable lifestyle. There are a lot of modern farmers that are off the grid as well as a big movement of people moving to the countryside to lead a more eco-friendly lifestyle.
    I think it fits perfectly and in fact that is the aspect about a farming EP that attracts me the most.
    Origin ID is: AlbaWaterhouse
    All my creations are CC free.
  • Options
    BrennachanBrennachan Posts: 2,055 Member
    Some things have come into the game and some things have not. What is everyone's take at this point?
  • Options
    PinkusfamilyPinkusfamily Posts: 587 Member
    I think they have brought in many objects and things we have stated here..

Yet there is much more that can be added...
    I would love a Game pack of Farm play with Chickens & Cows with the ability to make butter, and harvest Corn, among many other Vegetables & Fruits..

With this New survey and again a pack with our ( The Players help ) I think we will see more of what we do want...

And I don't know if they will ever introduce the car or any vehicle that our Sim can drive- I hold hope for the Car or Old rusted Pick up truck to fix up.

Diane Pinkus
  • Options
    BrennachanBrennachan Posts: 2,055 Member
    I think they have brought in many objects and things we have stated here..

Yet there is much more that can be added...
    I would love a Game pack of Farm play with Chickens & Cows with the ability to make butter, and harvest Corn, among many other Vegetables & Fruits..

With this New survey and again a pack with our ( The Players help ) I think we will see more of what we do want...

And I don't know if they will ever introduce the car or any vehicle that our Sim can drive- I hold hope for the Car or Old rusted Pick up truck to fix up.

Diane Pinkus

@Pinkusfamily I agree that we have gotten many of these things -- yay! I hope we get a farm pack too. As for cars, I am not sure I see the point of them except for decoration items but I would love a couple of options for fixer-upper cars that maybe work on the handiness skill.