Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Debug Showcase: reanseih

13...Next

Comments

• rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,584 Member
    The exterior design of Letter A looks so very nice! :) Very nice A shaped design of the exterior of the home! The floral greenery looks very nice on the exterior of the home. Very nice layout and furnishing of the interior of the home! The open plan living, dining and kitchen areas looks great. Very nice windows dining area for sims to enjoy eating meals with sunshine coming in through the windows. The greenery covered trelis side sitting nook patio is very nice for sims to enjoy resting on the seat in the outdoors air.
    It is a very nice home! :)
  • SerraNolwenSerraNolwen Posts: 731 Member
    Hi! I didn't take the time to comment yesterday, but your triangular home looks really nice. I love all the plants running up the place. I also like the idea of the wall-mounted tv above the computer desk. It's a nice way to save space for a single sim or maybe a couple. :) I sure wish I could go and take a look at things from the inside, but I'm missing some packs. I'm a little confused by the bathroom placement, though. Where is the toilet? In front of a door? Or is there only one on the ground-floor? I'm trying to figure out what could be hidden by the few walls. XD
  • reanseihreanseih Posts: 265 Member
    @SerraNolwen ah yea. The layout is a bit weird lol. I opted not to have a full bathroom upstairs actually, there’s no toilet. I just had the really long room that couldn’t be divided without looking real weird, so kinda took inspiration of those real fancy homes that for whatever reason decided to put a tub in the bedroom. I knew I wanted a tub but there wasn’t anywhere else to put it, unless I moved the stairs. There’s a sink and a bath, and a curtain. Kinda thought I could get away with it since it’s only a single bedroom home. xD;;

I’ll take some additional screenshots later. xD
    青天白日滿地紅 Blue Sky, White Sun, and a Wholly Red Earth
    The Sims 4 Gallery
    The Sims 4 Showcase
    nrwtMJV.png
    sVbpdfX.png
    13r8qmQ.png
    AvJCmIO.png
    NflLnxx.png

If you take a look around that 20 by 20 lot in Windenburg, the top left one that's not the bar, that's where I put the house. I LOVE that lot, the lake the waterfall the overlook on the town. Must cost a pretty penny irl.
    The Sims 4 Gallery
    The Sims 4 Showcase
    You definitely can get away with it. It's just such a rare occurrence that I was wondering if there was something I didn't see. I,m glad you added some more pictures, too! Otherwise I wouldn't have seen any of that very nice a wall unit around the tv. It's a lovely build. ^_^
    edited November 2017
    @SerraNolwen thank you. xD Still wish we could make proper lofts in TS4 tho. ;w; You can... just not, properly. Would've been perfect for a high ceiling home like this.

Some WIP updates while I'm here. It's actually that victorian mansion I was trying to build... I tried. Oh well... it turned out the way it did lol. I really wish I had pets now. QwQ If anyone happened to manage to snag an extra copy half off from Target, or can help with that... lmme know, I'll buy it.
    TEqal0u.png
    Qiygt5C.png
    The Sims 4 Gallery
    The Sims 4 Showcase
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,584 Member
    @rosemow thank you. Still working on trying to make it look less, flat. Lol. Homework from my aunt, says the first pic is too flat. > >;; I can kinda see it now that she’s saying so...
    The Sims 4 Gallery
    The Sims 4 Showcase
    Wow, that latest wip looks huge! How big is the lot? I can kind of see what you mean by the front of the house being flat, but it's not actually that big of a flat surface. I think just adding in the doors, windows and some details might be enough. The shape of the house itself looks ok.
    @SerraNolwen there's a reason it looks huge. Because it is. orz 64 by 64, largest lot in game. I used to build a lot on 50 by 50s but I think I forgot how gigantic things can get... with that said, I wouldn't mind having more room for yard lmao. For some reason these larger builds always seem easier to landscape. I'm still wavering between if I should go ahead and start filling the windows and landscaping in, kinda still want to wait for Cats and Dogs.
    The Sims 4 Gallery
    The Sims 4 Showcase
    We have no idea how long it will take before there's a sale. Maybe Black Friday? I'd still go ahead and build. The new EP is tempting, but I'm sure no matter what, you'll probably keep building in the next few weeks. Try to build as if Cats and Dogs wasn't a thing. (I know, it's hard. XD)
    edited November 2017
    @SerraNolwen you are literally asking for the most difficult thing in the world. Dx I do see your point tho... qwq We'll see how it goes. Honestly I should be packing luggage instead of building houses anyways lmao.
    The Sims 4 Gallery
    The Sims 4 Showcase
    Oooh! Are you going on a trip or just coming back?
    @SerraNolwen back to Canada. Just in time for winter, and hopefully some snow. xD
    The Sims 4 Gallery
    The Sims 4 Showcase
    I don't know about your area or about snow, but here we just got a -8 day (plus wind, it felt like -17, according to the weather channel). It was not a fun thing to wake up to. Especially with grey skies and not the smallest snowflake in sight. XD I was not ready for this.
    @SerraNolwen that does not sound fun at all! D: West coast should be a lot milder... should be... but I better pack some extra jackets and sweaters...

You know last year how we got more snow than we had in 10 years according to news? Well, at least in my area, not sure about your's. So I went out for photos, cause photos are apparently worth more than my fingers and toes, the temperature wasn't THAAAT low but the wind really made it feel like -20 or something. Well plus I fell into thigh deep snow from not knowing there was a ledge there. xD;; Oh fun days... but I'll bet it's only gonna be some dreary rain this year, as it usually is nowadays. =w=
    The Sims 4 Gallery
    The Sims 4 Showcase
    Ahahah. I get that feeling. I tried playing pokemon GO last winter (even less important and valuable than pictures), wearing some fingerless gloves and keeping my hands in my pockets when there was nothing, but apparently cell phones only work for a few minutes in actual -20 weather. XD Stepping thigh deep in the snow is never fun, though, unless you're a kid in a snow suit. I hope you managed to go home quickly and get changed after that. Wet clothes in the winter are the worst.
    edited November 2017
    @SerraNolwen actually... I got back up and continued with my photos looool. It also happens to be an hour half drive away from home and I wasn’t wearing proper winter gear. By the time I was satisfied I couldn’t feel anything. xDD It’s a good thing I wasn’t the one driving lmao.

The cold kills the battery yea, external batteries usually fix this. I keep a battery case on.
    The Sims 4 Gallery
    The Sims 4 Showcase
  • meubanksmeubanks Posts: 445 Member
    I've accidentally deleted stairs (by moving a wall or something) and not realized it until later. Forgetting to paint them is minor in comparison. :
    @meubanks oh rip. I’ve never accidentally deleted stairs... but more than once I found myself forgetting to add it in in the first place. xD;; Then scramble to find a spot to squeeze it in after I finished furnishing. orz Did you end up reuploading it or left it as is?
    The Sims 4 Gallery
    The Sims 4 Showcase
  • SimmerNickYTSimmerNickYT Posts: 703 Member
    Great builds! I especially like "Letter A". Looks very cozy! Keep on doing what you do!
    Not so obsessed anymore with building in TS4!
    YouTube: https://goo.gl/PK7vxR | The Gallery: https://goo.gl/a5DZAK
    Twitter: https://goo.gl/QzQVUK | Origin-ID: SimmerNickYT
    hPtVNfA.png