Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How To Live With Grace: A Generations Story ((NEW 3/10))

Comments

• KarilanKarilan Posts: 2,935 Member
    Karilan wrote: »
    Guess what? All caught up.

latest?cb=20160305193438

Welcome to the caught up club!!

I think this officially makes you a Graceling! Super excited for the vote and to see who you pick.

Who would you have picked in previous generations?

Gen 2: Brooke - As much fun it would have been to see how you would show us a definite side of Bethany, I would have chosen Brooke like the majority did. There was just something about her in Alicia’s story.

Gen 3: Colby - Would have loved to see how he dealt with his phobia more. You did such a great job the way it was.

Gen 4: Pepper....okay, okay....Damion and Declan were a handful, so it would have been one of these two for sure. I really don’t know who I would have picked at that time, but it would have been one of the boys for sure.

Here’s a hint who I would pick for Gen 5:

Her name begins with an E! Ha, ha, ha! :grimace:

:# oh Joseph. You sure know how to use spoiler tags!
    D2vFwMN.jpg
    My hubby causes chaos in How To Live With Grace - - Pine Point tells Miranda Cole's survival tale - - Criminals build legacies in Glassbolt Prison
  • LegacySims2017LegacySims2017 Posts: 5,226 Member
    Guess what? All caught up.

latest?cb=20160305193438

Welcome to the caught up club!!

I think this officially makes you a Graceling! Super excited for the vote and to see who you pick.

Who would you have picked in previous generations?

Gen 2: Brooke - As much fun it would have been to see how you would show us a definite side of Bethany, I would have chosen Brooke like the majority did. There was just something about her in Alicia’s story.

Gen 3: Colby - Would have loved to see how he dealt with his phobia more. You did such a great job the way it was.

Gen 4: Pepper....okay, okay....Damion and Declan were a handful, so it would have been one of these two for sure. I really don’t know who I would have picked at that time, but it would have been one of the boys for sure.

Here’s a hint who I would pick for Gen 5:

Her name begins with an E! Ha, ha, ha! :grimace:

:# oh Joseph. You sure know how to use spoiler tags!

You know it! :cookie:
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    (Twitter Me: LSims2017)
    QpJDajU.png

Damion and Hazel discuss allowances for Prom in chapter 58!

Voting for generation 5 heir is going to start on Tuesday, and run until Monday Oct 22. Get ready to choose!
    D2vFwMN.jpg
    My hubby causes chaos in How To Live With Grace - - Pine Point tells Miranda Cole's survival tale - - Criminals build legacies in Glassbolt Prison
    Was the first to Like it there and here. :grimace:

Ready for the voting process. I have my pick ready. :)
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif

Feels good to be caught up, huh? :) I'm sooooo excited! Already have 3 separate saves ready for whomever wins the vote!
    D2vFwMN.jpg

Feels good to be caught up, huh? :) I'm sooooo excited! Already have 3 separate saves ready for whomever wins the vote!

It does. Looking forward to whom everyone else picks as well.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    edited October 2018
    w8a7bsO.png

Damion sees Esmerelda off to Prom in chapter 59!

And with that, the vote for generation 5 can begin!! Voting will run from Oct 16-22. Get your say in now!

OzoxYhZ.jpg

Post edited by Karilan on
    D2vFwMN.jpg
    Voted! :)
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
  • Skcaga6Skcaga6 Posts: 3,399 Member
    Hoping to catch up here in the next few days.
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
    Skcaga6 wrote: »
    Hoping to catch up here in the next few days.

You still have time! Vote will end Monday night. :)
    D2vFwMN.jpg
    fU7iQAI.jpg

Damion and Hazel exchange vows in chapter 60!

This is the final chapter for generation 4, so don't forget to vote for generation 5!
    D2vFwMN.jpg
  • madelynsims95madelynsims95 Posts: 285 Member
    It's been so long since I've read the Grace family, I decided to just start over from the beginning! (I know there are abridged versions for each generation, but that doesn't seem like as much fun to me! Lol!) Just wanted to pop by with a quick comment, but I probably won't comment again till I'm caught up! Gotta do my best to avoid spoilers! <3
    Origin ID: madelynsims95
    Stories/Challenges:
    Mother May I? (100 Baby Challenge)
  • mojot89mojot89 Posts: 10,040 Member
    @madelynsims95 I'm in the same boat! I'm going to try and do that this weekend!
    Happy reading @madelynsims95 and @mojot89 ! You are both in for quite the ride!

The vote for gen 5 heir ends Monday night, Oct 22, but there are little blurbs on each potential heir if you don't get caught up in time and want to still vote.

Currently the vote is...
    Sitting at a tie between Elyse and Esmerelda!! Excited to see how this changes as the vote rarely starts or ends the way I expect.
    D2vFwMN.jpg
    Currently the vote is...
    Sitting at a tie between Elyse and Esmerelda!! Excited to see how this changes as the vote rarely starts or ends the way I expect.
    Obviously I can share I didn't vote for Ever. No one has yet. :grimace: I'm shocked though. Would be fun to see how you play out her Mean Girl ways and how it would affect her in her adult times. I'll share which of the other two I voted for and why after it ends.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    Currently the vote is...
    Obviously I can share I didn't vote for Ever. No one has yet. :grimace: I'm shocked though. Would be fun to see how you play out her Mean Girl ways and how it would affect her in her adult times. I'll share which of the other two I voted for and why after it ends.
    I am a little surprised no one has votes for Ever! Back in the generation 2 vote, Beth had quite a few votes!

Vote ends today and it’s still very close to a tie! Can’t wait to see how it turns out!
    D2vFwMN.jpg
    3 1/2 hours left to vote! :)
    D2vFwMN.jpg
    *Drum roll*

And generation 5 welcomes the heir...

I'll give you clues...
    It's a girl...
    with black hair...
    and two sisters...
    It's Elyse!
    hlD0Ieg.png
    D2vFwMN.jpg
  • lillibattenberglillibattenberg Posts: 1,280 Member
    *Drum roll*

I'll give you clues...
    It's a girl...
    with black hair...
    and two sisters...
    It's Elyse!
    hlD0Ieg.png

Yay! I wasn't sure whether to go for her because I was worried she'd be a bit too much like
    Brooke
    , but I'm glad I did.
    Jacob_Banner.png
    *Drum roll*

I'll give you clues...
    It's a girl...
    with black hair...
    and two sisters...
    It's Elyse!
    hlD0Ieg.png

Yay! I wasn't sure whether to go for her because I was worried she'd be a bit too much like
    Brooke
    , but I'm glad I did.

Understandable concern! It'll be a nice challenge to make her different actually!
    D2vFwMN.jpg
    Awww...some kind soul voted for Ever.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    *waits impatiently*
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    *waits impatiently*

Sorrrrrry! The chapter is actually done but everything is at home and I’m stuck at work. *sigh*

Chapter will be posted in approximately 3 hours!
    D2vFwMN.jpg
    *waits impatiently*

Sorrrrrry! The chapter is actually done but everything is at home and I’m stuck at work. *sigh*

Chapter will be posted in approximately 3 hours!

I’m at work also, so all is forgiven. :grimace:
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    @Karilan

I voted for Elyse. So am happy to see she is the next heir. I chose her because I want to read/watch/see her develop her social skills besides her best friend (as I call her) Willow. I already picture her writing fantasy stories. Can’t wait to see what your hubby picks as her third trait.

Also...

I envision Ezzie owning her own clothing store. She could even help Elyse with outfits if she decides to do book signings, assuming she goes into that field.

And...

I’m waiting for Lauryn to turn on Ever and bully/make-fun-of her and then Ever feels how others have. I don’t wish that on her, but from every movie or tv show I’ve seen, the mean girls always turn on each other in the end.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif