Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Fashion Time Warp - Comp, completed.

Comments

• Jendowoz0612Jendowoz0612 Posts: 8,212 Member
    edited July 2017
    There was also the sassy, charleston-type fashion with fringed dresses and some of those who were Gangsters' babes, dolls or dames of the time, (more edgy) that smoked with those long slender cigarette holders, so you could go that way with Sasha, @NShippudenFan. She would suit that style too but it's up to you which way you want to go.

• TEXASTWANGTONYATEXASTWANGTONYA Posts: 4,940 Member
    edited July 2017
    Jen Here is My Judging Head Shot HUN --- Sorry I am Late HUGZZZZ -- It's On Transparency I Hope That is OK?
    8YBQ13w.png

@Jendowoz0612
    @TEXASTWANGTONYA

Absolutely, that is perfect, thanks, Tonya :)

edited July 2017
    Judges wall is up just waiting on 2 or 3 applications for the model wall. Great to see you back @Anduar and welcome @Neverfalle

@ColorMePink and @fabtiffsim
    Post edited by Jendowoz0612 on

• heather1306heather1306 Posts: 1,162 Member
    Love judges wall!
    Checking in for assignment, it's so exciting... now to go see how good the cc is for this era in sims 4
    39508532972_d4ae4b6e81_o.gif
  • ColorMePinkColorMePink Posts: 5,810 Member
    Just popping in to say I haven't forgotten. I'll have my model in tonight.
  • NeverfalleNeverfalle Posts: 377 Member
    I hope I can sneak this app in :3

Name: Neverfalle
    Model name: Jenny Firth

vJRs3ZI.png
    PQHpDOV.png
    Can't stop, won't stop.
  • NShippudenFanNShippudenFan Posts: 3,825 Member
    @Neverfalle she's sooo pretty/cute!!
    LOVER of all things cosplay, anime, cats, Shadowhunters, and Sims 4!

Origin ID: Sims4Girl202

edited July 2017
    Absolutely, @Neverfalle She is really lovely, and looks like she'll fit into different eras nicely. It's so good to have you back. Welcome to Fashion Time Warp :) There are still 2 places to go after yours so you're in.

SO Excited to be Judging!!!! :o;)<3:*:p All these Models are so GORGEOUS Ladies!!!! and Do we have a Gent or Gents @Jendowoz0612 ?? The JUDGES Wall if so GORGEOUS JEN! LOVE IT <3<3<3 ANXIOUS to see all the Edits ** WOOT ** ** WOOT ** :p:o:*<3
    OH And Welcome Back @Neverfalle <3<3<3<3
    Not yet, but I hope to get one or two gents, but we'll see what happens, @TEXASTWANGTONYA

• annathefantabulousannathefantabulous Posts: 200 Member
    @Jendowoz0612 Are we allowed to enter more than one model if there are still open reserves? I may or may not have already finished taking pictures for the first assignment and I had a lot of fun with picking outfits and whatnot. You said you want a gent which I think could be super cool to do. If not, I get it 100% since there is a limited number of spots but if we don't hit 12 and it's allowed I really want to enter a gent too if that's okay :)
  • ArtsyAmyArtsyAmy Posts: 1,312 Member
    @AshLenn @Neverfalle Welcome aboard! Very lovely models you two!!! B)<3
    LCTYbER.gif
    Judging In: Versace's Finest | Simplistic Magazine Competition-CYCLE 2

"Anyone can criticize; Can YOU inspire?"-unknown
  • ArtsyAmyArtsyAmy Posts: 1,312 Member
    @Jendowoz0612 Very lovely Model Wall. I like "You" haha (I'm so used to seeing your dark hair), simply beautiful! And all the sample pics and tips are amazing! I'm sure everyone will be able to get inspiration from these. B)<3
    LCTYbER.gif
    Judging In: Versace's Finest | Simplistic Magazine Competition-CYCLE 2

"Anyone can criticize; Can YOU inspire?"-unknown
    edited July 2017
    @ArtsyAmy

Thanks, I think you mean the judge wall, Amy. ;) I can't do the model wall until everyone puts in their applications. Yes I found it strange, being a blonde, but liked her so thought I may as well use her.

edited July 2017
    I think that would be great, @annathefantabulous. Yes bringing a male to this comp would be great! As long as you feel you can get them both in on time. Would love to see a gentleman included. :)

• ColorMePinkColorMePink Posts: 5,810 Member
    edited July 2017
    Male model you say? ;) I'm under weather at the moment, so I can't turn in my app tonight. Maybe tomorrow with a possible gent attached. Clothing choices can be so limited tho. Especially with Sims 3, so I may still go with a female.

Anyway, if I take too long feel free to move on without me. I don't want hold up anything. Hopefully I'm a bit better tomorrow. :weary:

P.S. Typing this on my phone b/w.
    edited July 2017
    I hope you get better too, @ColorMePink Tomorrow is fine, and thank you for letting me know. Up to you whether you do a male or female or both, just focus on getting better, my friend first. <3:)

• abelhinha35abelhinha35 Posts: 2,304 Member
    Male model you say? ;) I'm under weather at the moment, so I can't turn in my app tonight. Maybe tomorrow with a possible gent attached. Clothing choices can be so limited tho. Especially with Sims 3, so I may still go with a female.

Anyway, if I take too long feel free to move on without me. I don't want hold up anything. Hopefully I'm a bit better tomorrow. :weary:

P.S. Typing this on my phone b/w.

Aw, feel better soon, @ColorMePink <3
    edited July 2017
    These are @Anduar's application shots, internet was causing a few issues. So here they are.

Model's Name: Ari Liu

MamzlCL.png

WtfZD1o.png

• NeverfalleNeverfalle Posts: 377 Member
    I got too excited and I've already finished by entry. I haven't done this in soooooo long. I never like being the first to post but whatever. Also, sepia is fun :D

Assignment 1 - Roaring 20s
    Jenny Firth

avrrDpb.png
    Can't stop, won't stop.
  • MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member
    Ok.
    Im in.
    Reserve me a spot
    Gonna do my application thingy tomorrow.
    AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif
    Wow, she looks great, @Neverfalle

Welcome, @movotti your reserved.

• abelhinha35abelhinha35 Posts: 2,304 Member
    Assignment 1 - Roaring 20s

SuPxPGy.png