October 11 - It's Friday, and that means Friday Highlight is here! Check it out!
October 10 - A new The Sims 4 update is ready for you on Xbox One and PlayStation 4! Details here
October 3 - Patch day for The Sims 4 on PC/Mac! Find the details here.
Playing on macOS Lion (10.7)? Please, read this before updating your game.

Collab for the Alien Adoption Challenge #Collab4AAC

Comments

  • Rainydayz179Rainydayz179 Posts: 4,003 Member
    I was thinking after binging on @CathyTea 's chapters above. In the last one Sebastian was thinking about how someone was posting agency info on a bulletin board. What if that person got ahold of Sebastian's letter and posted a copy of it there? :o
  • peatockpeatock Posts: 139 Member
    edited July 2017
    eep! i feel so behind. :D i do have a start ready: over here!

    in terms of connecting with y'all, the only thing i can see getting in the way is that dalton and his little girl are officially living off the grid, so no email or message boards for him. however, he does have outside communication via letters (the first chapter is a letter to his father), if that works? he was also previously a politician with at least some public visibility who has since "disappeared," in case that would be on anyone's radar. he's mildly committed to keeping this whole business a secret from his father and coworkers but otherwise might want to hear that other people have been chosen for the job as well.

    he's been moved to oasis springs in his story too - i don't know that i could do visitors/neighbors justice yet, but if anyone wanted to give that a try i'm totally willing to talk about the potential for him just stumbling on someone in his own neighborhood! :D

    also @CathyTea - can we use one of those reserved posts for a sort of masterlist of stories? i know i've read yours and megs' but i'm already losing track! ^^; EDIT: i just caught up on every message in the thread and saw you're already doing that. whoops! ( @Rainydayz179 i will hopefully catch up on yours today!)
    0Ims83x.png
    The Velasco Legacy: Generation Six on wordpress & on the forums!
  • ra3reira3rei Posts: 2,414 Member
    Okay, evilCT *is* truely evil.

    I'm doing two of these little buggers.

    WARNING SPOILERS (but also pleas for thoughts and brainstorming)
    Blaze Jang (Lorna's eldest son) will be assigned one of the children upon him arriving at YAhood (conveniently, he did just an in-game day ago) instead of getting a plot of land like he had hoped. Sadly only one child per household can get that coveted assignment and that will, of course, be Skye.

    In this particular land, as Rainey reminded me, is already pretty heavy handed. If you don't get an empty plot, you get assigned government housing. Blaze also go the unfortunate news that he has been assigned Jury Duty. Unlike the Jury Duty you all might be familiar with, this is a more permanent position. This land has a group of permanent Jurors, professionals, you might say. After 10 years he will be able to do his own thing. Of course, as we all know this is a ruse to give him a small non-verbal alien. (Leon). So he's saddled with a tiny government issue plot and house and now child. He wanted to be an artist or musician and get a huge house like Robin and Rowan. (poor tyke).

    I'm working through the kinks of the base-world now. In Drifter-land, three generations ago Taylor Drifter, renown scientists discovered a portal to a parallel universe. (If I remember rightly, I will be rereading to make sure I remember that). These are different? aliens. And aliens are less common than they were for that brief generation. It's just too hard to keep popping back and forth. Folks do know about multi-colored aliens, but chances are they've never met one. I'm not sure if Blaze needs to keep his child secret or it can be part of the family. Thoughts?

    Secondly, we have Penelope. Who has been working at the police station since the Fitness Pack came out. She lives in San Myshuno. (Yes, here we are breaking ALL the rules, lol). The police are going to recover an alien child wandering around (Hannah) and Penelope will be asked to take care of her. I'm not sure if Penelope's own alien nature is known or not. (I'm currently leaning towards yes? But I'm open if anyone see anything brilliant). I'm not sure if Penelope even remembers she's an alien...something i was toying with that she lost her memory at the end of the Blue Peas Adventure...that I will someday finish. Wasn't part of my initial plan for that story, but have Penelope discover she too is an alien might be an interesting plot device. But I had thought to abuse her alien mind reading so perhaps I'll just have them be different "species". Plus Penelope is really 1/2 alien and was raised by sims, so she can be just as baffled by the child.

    As Penelope is NOT part of the government program, she will be actively looking for Hannah's origins. Not sure how our vague yet menacing government agency will respond to losing a child. Perhaps they're just happy she found a home? Penelope and Blaze are in different saves, but with similar sims. (For example both will run into simselves and other folks I've dropped in as they both have fresh saves and that's my default new game save).

    Penelope will discover Blaze and Leon for sure and she will be happy to physically find as many sims and kids as needed. After all, she might not still work for the police, but she can call on them for resources. Depending on how the world-building set-up goes, she might live in a more alien-accepting world. And she knows how to use the gallery to go from game to game...technically she is a game-aware sim, but in a "yes, yes, the sky is blue" type way.

    Another random thought/spoiler about the kids

    I'm planning to have my kids capable of disguising themselves. ...sigh if only I could find a mod that lets them flip back and forth autonomously. I'll have to break the rules to flip them for plot. But both my alien toddlers have their disguise with the same hair and skin color as their parent. So I'm planning to have some fun with that. I figure early on they mimic who is around them. However, I'm using alien cc eyes because they were too pretty not too. And gave both my green infants green alien eyes, that if I can get to STICK out of cas when they are in their disguises they will continue to alien eyes even when they are in disguise. (From Pentabet on Mod the Sims)

    Okay - I must pack and get to the convention, but I'll be secretly plotting. Both my saves are on this computer and ready to play/write. Still have to read the rest of our starts and write mine....and name the story. hmmm.
    Check out Raerei's Fortress for Builds, Short Stories, and maybe some longer stuff.
  • Rainydayz179Rainydayz179 Posts: 4,003 Member
    @peatock Here's my idea for the "mail only" problem since he's off the grid... what if someone, perhaps the mysterious person who has posted some agency sensitive information on bulletin boards online, got ahold of a partial list of adoptive parents? Dalton could get one or many letters via snail mail instead and it still works into the whole internet based hacking thing.

    I think @ra3rei brings up a good point. To disguise or not disguise? When I did the Xenophilia challenge the children had to wear their disguises the whole time until it was time for them to go back to the homeworld. Since I based this challenge in the same world I'm having a hard time with not disguising Rocket. When I was doing my Vampire Coven I had the kids look like baby vamps as toddlers and then they had to disguise during school. I've done the same thing with the alien child in my Random Legacy. It's a pain to remember to switch them back before and after school but I think for me story-wise that's how I'm going to do it.

    @ra3rei I think Blaze should tell his family. They're already part of a government issued program. Plus, he might be overwhelmed and need advice? Are you going to have him "visit" the drifter save? I like how he and Penelope will someday interact. This is going to be really neat!
  • ra3reira3rei Posts: 2,414 Member
    I think I'm leaning towards disguise by mistake. Like they're testing it out. But open about the fact they're aliens.

    I ported the Drifters over to the save... Some of them at least. Feng is also YA so she's off doing the next apartment switch. So she wasn't added. But everyone else was. Haha. The clan is so bug now.

    I'll add Penelope, Blaze, and the tots to the gallery. But they will have cc from their eyes. Feel free if they're added to your games to just give them normal alien eyes. ... They won't have any other cc.

    Hopefully I'll get to play some tonight. Last night was preparing the save and building Blaze's house! But both are ready to go!
    Check out Raerei's Fortress for Builds, Short Stories, and maybe some longer stuff.
  • CharliimaiCharliimai Posts: 1,739 Member
    I'm still trying to work out how Sapphire is going to participate in the Project I'm leaning towards the forum idea as she is not the original caregiver there would be no record of her on the database and she is working really hard to stay untraceable for the time being. I was thinking of creating a fake forum page that she and anyone else interested could link to for a little added realism but stuck for layout, content and just idea's in general.

    Possible online site setup
    Although I think it may be a bit too much work.

    And since I'm only able to play and write for a few hours Wed/Thursday I'm going to post my next entry now.
    I have read the few Story beginnings I've come across. Not sure if I've read everyone's yet but I will check in again later tonight to read any I've missed.




    cSXsPD.jpg

    Read my Legacy story's or atttempt one of my Sims 4 challenges.
    Charlii Mai's Blogs and Challenges

    Read All of my Latest stories all in one place.
    RainbowPlumbob (Wordpress)


  • CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 22,670 Member
    So, I'd like to share a few early-on thoughts about collabs in general, before we run into the tangle of trying to make everything fit to perfection so closely that we get confused about how to proceed....

    While we might sometimes be able to get all the details work out with consistency between all of our saves, there also might be times when "the sense" of our story is a odds with the sense of another. When this happens, just remember: Your story is at the center of your universe!

    Another way to think of this is that our stories and Sims are in supporting roles (extras, backdrops, or side characters) to your own.

    What I mean by this is to think of your story as its own organic whole (from your perspective as the writer and/or from the perspective of a reader of your story). With that in mind, as long as your story makes sense and is coherent within your story, it really won't matter if it makes complete sense within each of our independent stories.

    We might be able to weave our stories together seamlessly, but when we can't (like with Rae's Sims having different eyes if they show up in my game--or with details like language, telepathy, or motivation), then just focus on it making sense within your story the way you want to, and we'll have a rewarding success! :)
    Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

    Dragon Name: Hywicoes | House: Ravenclaw | Wand: Dogwood, Unicorn hair 11 ¼" , Suprisingly Swishy
  • CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 22,670 Member
    @peatock I wonder if Geoffrey Landgraab might spread news of "a strange youngster" he saw in Magnolia Park...

    The other day, Geoffrey stopped by Sebastion and Sept's house and had a very long conversation with Seb on the front porch. I always think of Geoffrey as serving in some type of official capacity in the community: a representative in county legislature, or a neighborhood politician in some way... So, maybe he knows Dalton from Dalton's career in politics?

    Word of mouth can be a great way for our caregivers to find out about each other! You know how people love to talk!

    Other premades that feature in my story are Miko, Cassandra Goth, Lucas Munch, Bella Goth, and Darling Walsh, so they could also share news about Sebastion and Septemus with any of your caregivers! Or... they could tell someone who tells someone who tells your caregiver.

    News travels quickly with Sims and it's so hard to keep anything a secret! :D

    @ra3rei Can't tell you how delighted I am that you fell for EvilCT's evil scheme! And SO thrilled to see Penelope again! :)
    Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

    Dragon Name: Hywicoes | House: Ravenclaw | Wand: Dogwood, Unicorn hair 11 ¼" , Suprisingly Swishy
  • MegglesMeggles Posts: 4,109 Member
    @CathyTea I love how different yet connected everything is shaping up to be!

    A word of note for my story: I have Dina Caliente as one of the caregivers. I gave her a makeover.
    ACTUALLY I think I will rename her to avoid any issues.

    Any resemblance to Dina Caliente can be played off as a doppleganger situation, haha!
    Gifs are broken but click here for my blog with all my stories :)
    House: Hufflepuff | Wand: Ebony wood w/a unicorn hair core, 9 ¾"
    Origin ID: meggles87 | twitter | simblr
  • CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 22,670 Member
    OK, everyone! I'm just posted Sebastion's messages on the first page of this thread!

    If you decide that your caregiver will be sending out letters, making phone calls, or posting on message boards, then please share the contents here in a post, and I'll add it to the central post with Letters, etc.

    Cheers! :)
    Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

    Dragon Name: Hywicoes | House: Ravenclaw | Wand: Dogwood, Unicorn hair 11 ¼" , Suprisingly Swishy
  • CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 22,670 Member
    Charliimai wrote: »
    I'm still trying to work out how Sapphire is going to participate in the Project I'm leaning towards the forum idea as she is not the original caregiver there would be no record of her on the database and she is working really hard to stay untraceable for the time being. I was thinking of creating a fake forum page that she and anyone else interested could link to for a little added realism but stuck for layout, content and just idea's in general.

    Possible online site setup
    Although I think it may be a bit too much work.

    And since I'm only able to play and write for a few hours Wed/Thursday I'm going to post my next entry now.
    I have read the few Story beginnings I've come across. Not sure if I've read everyone's yet but I will check in again later tonight to read any I've missed.




    OOOh! Awesome! I just saw your online setup for the discussion board thing! I think it's totally rad! :)

    I feel quite sure that Sebastion would want to post there--and maybe even Septemus, too, depending on his autonomous computer-usage!

    How do we proceed? :)
    Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

    Dragon Name: Hywicoes | House: Ravenclaw | Wand: Dogwood, Unicorn hair 11 ¼" , Suprisingly Swishy
  • CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 22,670 Member
    All-righty! I added the Participants and Story Blogs post! If I missed anyone and if you have corrections to your story listing, please let me know and I'll be happy to make the needed additions and revisions! :)

    This is fun! :)
    Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

    Dragon Name: Hywicoes | House: Ravenclaw | Wand: Dogwood, Unicorn hair 11 ¼" , Suprisingly Swishy
  • CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 22,670 Member
    OK, I also added a World-Building post on the first page, where we can share any world-building specifics (culture, language, skills, etc.). Just tag me if you post something you want added there.

    I posted Septemus's language there--remember, our little kids can be from different races, if we want them to have different linguistic backgrounds! :)
    Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

    Dragon Name: Hywicoes | House: Ravenclaw | Wand: Dogwood, Unicorn hair 11 ¼" , Suprisingly Swishy
  • Rainydayz179Rainydayz179 Posts: 4,003 Member
    I'm going to give this some thought and try to decide how I want to do it. I feel like if I don't move forward in some way I'm going to lose interest so I need to decide soon! Thanks, @CathyTea for posting the language. Although mine isn't dialogue based I might add a little in here and there for fun. :)
  • peatockpeatock Posts: 139 Member
    thanks for being so on top of stuff! :blush: i've been trying to think of the best way to link my story up with anyone else's in a way that wouldn't be too much work for you guys. and actually, i have an update on that:

    in my most recent time playing, the neighborhood generated a bunch of sims wearing tinhats and dressed in red and white! i think this is intended to be some kind of vampire thing for townies who show up at one or two AM - but i saw the tinhats and thought maybe their cult could be a little more sci-fi minded...? if one of them maybe saw dalton and his toddler outside, it's very possible they could spread the word on message boards & things, or to other sims who might be desperately tracking down proof of UFOs and whatnot. :D it's a little more dramatic than i'd planned for, but it's something! it'll be really interesting to see if sims like that generate again.

    otherwise and additionally, the idea of involving geoffery landgraab is great! :o i see him the same way - i think it's definitely possible that dalton worked for him in some capacity, so if geoffery got curious about his disappearing coworker, that could be a good in as well! (he hasn't appeared in my game yet, but all the better since dalton is trying to hide it!)

    i'm hoping to update again this weekend or sooner, but writing is kind of a slow process for me right now - i'll definitely be catching up on everyone else's stories, though! <3
    0Ims83x.png
    The Velasco Legacy: Generation Six on wordpress & on the forums!
  • CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 22,670 Member
    @peatock OOOOH! That'd be awesome! I saw one of those
    tin-hat guys

    in my Murkland save last time I played--too very cool!

    I really think that idea would work!
    Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

    Dragon Name: Hywicoes | House: Ravenclaw | Wand: Dogwood, Unicorn hair 11 ¼" , Suprisingly Swishy
  • peatockpeatock Posts: 139 Member
    CathyTea wrote: »
    @peatock OOOOH! That'd be awesome! I saw one of those
    tin-hat guys

    in my Murkland save last time I played--too very cool!

    I really think that idea would work!

    awesome! :) i wondered if that might catch seb's attention, since you said he'd hunted down people on message boards that were only partly related. again, that might only get to one of those sims and not dalton himself, but it'd be a step in the right direction! depending on how you wanted to play it, i could potentially write something from one of them - maybe a forwarding of the address or some-such, or we could just play it by ear. i'm good with contacting others at whatever speed, since dalton hasn't shown any interest in contacting the actual source. (granted, he doesn't have great ability to network out where he is. :D )
    0Ims83x.png
    The Velasco Legacy: Generation Six on wordpress & on the forums!
  • CharliimaiCharliimai Posts: 1,739 Member
    CathyTea wrote: »
    Charliimai wrote: »
    I'm still trying to work out how Sapphire is going to participate in the Project I'm leaning towards the forum idea as she is not the original caregiver there would be no record of her on the database and she is working really hard to stay untraceable for the time being. I was thinking of creating a fake forum page that she and anyone else interested could link to for a little added realism but stuck for layout, content and just idea's in general.

    Possible online site setup
    Although I think it may be a bit too much work.

    And since I'm only able to play and write for a few hours Wed/Thursday I'm going to post my next entry now.
    I have read the few Story beginnings I've come across. Not sure if I've read everyone's yet but I will check in again later tonight to read any I've missed.




    OOOh! Awesome! I just saw your online setup for the discussion board thing! I think it's totally rad! :)

    I feel quite sure that Sebastion would want to post there--and maybe even Septemus, too, depending on his autonomous computer-usage!

    How do we proceed? :)

    @CathyTea @everyone that was just me trying out an idea. I'm will be working on setting up a better online message board. Hopefully I'll have it set up over the weekend. I will need some help making it look/feel more authentic so i am asking for input.
    What topics/categories it should have? anything ideas are appreciated.

    And yes you will be able to make posts as your sim. I will leave a link here as soon as i get set up.
    cSXsPD.jpg

    Read my Legacy story's or atttempt one of my Sims 4 challenges.
    Charlii Mai's Blogs and Challenges

    Read All of my Latest stories all in one place.
    RainbowPlumbob (Wordpress)


  • CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 22,670 Member
    Charliimai wrote: »
    CathyTea wrote: »
    Charliimai wrote: »
    I'm still trying to work out how Sapphire is going to participate in the Project I'm leaning towards the forum idea as she is not the original caregiver there would be no record of her on the database and she is working really hard to stay untraceable for the time being. I was thinking of creating a fake forum page that she and anyone else interested could link to for a little added realism but stuck for layout, content and just idea's in general.

    Possible online site setup
    Although I think it may be a bit too much work.

    And since I'm only able to play and write for a few hours Wed/Thursday I'm going to post my next entry now.
    I have read the few Story beginnings I've come across. Not sure if I've read everyone's yet but I will check in again later tonight to read any I've missed.




    OOOh! Awesome! I just saw your online setup for the discussion board thing! I think it's totally rad! :)

    I feel quite sure that Sebastion would want to post there--and maybe even Septemus, too, depending on his autonomous computer-usage!

    How do we proceed? :)

    @CathyTea @everyone that was just me trying out an idea. I'm will be working on setting up a better online message board. Hopefully I'll have it set up over the weekend. I will need some help making it look/feel more authentic so i am asking for input.
    What topics/categories it should have? anything ideas are appreciated.

    And yes you will be able to make posts as your sim. I will leave a link here as soon as i get set up.

    Gosh! This is awesome! Please let me know how I can help! I'm still on vacation tomorrow (got a little bit of work I need to do this weekend for my teaching job)--but even once my vacation is over, I can usually carve out time to help with projects, so just let me know!

    Here's a start on categories and topics (Just a brainstorm list, really--so please chip in, everyone, and help revise!)

    Socialization
    --Embracing Difference
    --How to handle questions, "Where are you from?" "Why is your skin blue/green/gold?"
    --How to explain cultural constructs

    Health
    --Ways to help with problems with the atmosphere
    --How to promote adaptation to increased gravity
    --Space suits: do they really help?
    --Diet: Is grilled cheese OK or should we go non-dairy?

    Telepathy
    --How do I maintain the emotional/thought privacy I need?
    --Establishing good boundaries
    --Reinforcing the need for speaking

    Special Needs

    Giftedness

    Answering the Tough Questions

    Dealing with Existential Loneliness

    Parent Support Group
    Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

    Dragon Name: Hywicoes | House: Ravenclaw | Wand: Dogwood, Unicorn hair 11 ¼" , Suprisingly Swishy
  • CharliimaiCharliimai Posts: 1,739 Member
    edited July 2017
    Thank you @Cathytea That's fantastic. Starting with your suggestions I have started the forum. It's still a work in progress. (I'm going to be away from my pc the rest of the day, and wont be able continue until tomorrow)

    @everyone you are already able to browse, Make threads/Discussions or reply to posts as a guest. You can also register/ log in. This allows you to upload your own avatar (it should work like a traditional forum email,username,password )

    http://bizoopagoto.forumotion.com/

    Idea's still welcome and appreciated. Anyone who wants to help set up, add to or just make posts relevant to their stories are welcome. I am happy to extend Admin permissions to all who require it.
    Post edited by Charliimai on
    cSXsPD.jpg

    Read my Legacy story's or atttempt one of my Sims 4 challenges.
    Charlii Mai's Blogs and Challenges

    Read All of my Latest stories all in one place.
    RainbowPlumbob (Wordpress)


  • Rainydayz179Rainydayz179 Posts: 4,003 Member
    edited July 2017
    Okay, so at first I'd planned to have Brian respond to someone else's forum post but it just didn't work out that way. Through the next chapter he's going to be at the computer getting more and more upset and posting his own questions. Anyone that wants to "respond" let me know. I'll wait awhile before writing the chapter after this.

    First, he's still upset about the communication problem. This one is written when Rocket is still younger. Like 3/4 of the way through toddler stage...

    Title: Language Barriers

    Hello, my adopted son speaks another language than myself. It is very complicated and difficult to understand. He does repeat words I've taught him back to me but can't seem to use them in context and usually mixes them up with his own strange language. Anyone with advice and ideas please respond here or email me directly.

    [email protected]


    This next one is written the eve of Rocket's child birthday. This is where the chapter ends.

    Title: Children of Different Colors

    Hello, I was hoping someone could give advice on how to help my adopted son feel okay about being different than the other kids at school. I mean very different. Both his skin and hair colors are unusual and I want him to feel comfortable around the other kids his age. How do I deal? Please respond here or email me directly.

    [email protected]


    Like I said, I'll wait until I have some responses to proceed with the challenge. I aged Rocket up but need to find a different male CC hair because I'm having the same problem with the CC hair I had with my female alien in another challenge. It turns blond when I exit CAS. I need to remove it from my mods since it's useless.

    Also, I'd be happy to have Brian respond to other people's posts that he finds as well. I'm thinking I'll do a chapter with mostly responses and stuff with just a few pics of Rocket as a child as the next chapter. Then after that, I'll mix a few here and there and maybe have someone visit him! That would be fun.
  • MegglesMeggles Posts: 4,109 Member
    Charliimai wrote: »
    Thank you @Cathytea That's fantastic. Starting with your suggestions I have started the forum. It's still a work in progress. (I'm going to be away from my pc the rest of the day, and wont be able continue until tomorrow)

    @everyone you are already able to browse, Make threads/Discussions or reply to posts as a guest. You can also register/ log in. This allows you to upload your own avatar (it should work like a traditional forum email,username,password )

    http://bizoopagoto.forumotion.com/

    Idea's still welcome and appreciated. Anyone who wants to help set up, add to or just make posts relevant to their stories are welcome. I am happy to extend Admin permissions to all who require it.

    @Charliimai I registered! Someone posted a question already which makes me laugh, I wonder if there should be a disclaimer somewhere where this is a fictional forum or something.
    Gifs are broken but click here for my blog with all my stories :)
    House: Hufflepuff | Wand: Ebony wood w/a unicorn hair core, 9 ¾"
    Origin ID: meggles87 | twitter | simblr
  • Rainydayz179Rainydayz179 Posts: 4,003 Member
    Charliimai wrote: »
    Thank you @Cathytea That's fantastic. Starting with your suggestions I have started the forum. It's still a work in progress. (I'm going to be away from my pc the rest of the day, and wont be able continue until tomorrow)

    @everyone you are already able to browse, Make threads/Discussions or reply to posts as a guest. You can also register/ log in. This allows you to upload your own avatar (it should work like a traditional forum email,username,password )

    http://bizoopagoto.forumotion.com/

    Idea's still welcome and appreciated. Anyone who wants to help set up, add to or just make posts relevant to their stories are welcome. I am happy to extend Admin permissions to all who require it.

    I registered Brian under SynceFrk42 and posted the above questions! :D
  • CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 22,670 Member
    @Rainydayz179 @Meggles @Charliimai Wheee! I'll probably be playing with this all afternoon ! :D

    Rainy , Sebastion will have lots of replies and a few questions of his own !

    This is so awesome and I can't wait to see where it leads !

    @Charliimai I'm happy to help in any way needed , so if you want a backup person or assistant , count me in !
    Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

    Dragon Name: Hywicoes | House: Ravenclaw | Wand: Dogwood, Unicorn hair 11 ¼" , Suprisingly Swishy
  • Rainydayz179Rainydayz179 Posts: 4,003 Member
    CathyTea wrote: »
    Rainy , Sebastion will have lots of replies and a few questions of his own !

    Yay! This is going to be fun! ;)
Sign In or Register to comment.
Return to top