Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ordering Online

Not sure if this has been suggested before... I think it would be great if the sims can order stuff (like medicine, upgrade parts, etc) through the tablet or the phone instead of only on the computers. One of my sims is living in a small apartment and she is not able to afford to buy a computer plus a desk. I had to cheat for money to buy her a computer so that she can purchase medicine when she's sick. Just a thought to make our sims' life easier.

Comments

• Options
    lasummerblasummerb Posts: 2,761 Member
    Not sure if this has been suggested before... I think it would be great if the sims can order stuff (like medicine, upgrade parts, etc) through the tablet or the phone instead of only on the computers. One of my sims is living in a small apartment and she is not able to afford to buy a computer plus a desk. I had to cheat for money to buy her a computer so that she can purchase medicine when she's sick. Just a thought to make our sims' life easier.

@chidoriaida That would make sense. I use apps on my tablet and phone to order things when I'm not on my desktop or laptop.

• Options
    DevilNDisguiseDevilNDisguise Posts: 2,225 Member
    With how "modern" The Sims 4's world seems to be, I'm surprised something like this hasn't been implemented yet.
  • Options
    chidoriaidachidoriaida Posts: 282 Member
    I know right? Hopefully the developer will implement this feature in future patches.
  • Options
    EgonVMEgonVM Posts: 4,937 Member
    I like ordering things so I can sell them in the retail store. It would really help me not to make a table in the middle of my shop so I could put the computer on it.
    So, it is a good idea.
  • Options
    JaseJase Posts: 2,147 Member
    I agree...
    Sims use tablets to check customers out instead of the cash registers in GTW, but they can't order anything online at home from their tablet? Personally, I'm ordering things from my iPad all the time; way more than my desktop.

Hopefully, this option can be patched into the tablets in the future.