Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

D.N.A. Request Team - Designing Nature & Architecture Just for You!

Comments

• AmySims09AmySims09 Posts: 1,227 Member
    edited July 2017
    Pet Request Form
    Username: ElijahsBabyGurl9
    Preferred creator*: Those who SPECIALIZE in creating horses or pets please. This request is a very special one.
    Species: Horse
    Breed: 🐸🐸🐸🐸 Vanner
    Primary coat color: White or frost dusted grey
    Markings desired: Sabino also See provided pictures
    Traits: Obedient, Friendly, Quiet
    Name desired (optional): Sadie Rose
    Link to reference pics (optional):

Image 1
    19601215_645902905609330_3038779285063338023_n.jpg

Image 2
    19665654_645903175609303_1334061159807180770_n.jpg

Image 3
    19555024_645902945609326_7835003915024960536_n.jpg

Image 4
    19601598_645902912275996_8686919738764225773_n.jpg

Is communication required before the creator begins work? No, but if they have any questions feel free to contact me.
    Additional instructions?
    Please try to make this horse look EXACTLY like its image counterpart. This horse is very special and holds alot of meaning for me. I will be very grateful. I look forward to how she turns out.

Get ready for a very long wait.
  • 60smusicluvr60smusicluvr Posts: 1,982 Member
    edited July 2017
    Whoa! Cool house, @romagi1. I especially like the way you've made the windows look zigzag. It's like an art feature on it's own.

@ElijahsBabyGurl9, horse is gorgeous. <3<3<3
  • AmySims09AmySims09 Posts: 1,227 Member
    Well it's been a month already... by the time it gets claimed sims 5 would be out.
  • HomeworkerHomeworker Posts: 2,370 Member
    AmySims09 wrote: »
    Well it's been a month already... by the time it gets claimed sims 5 would be out.

DNA team members do not receive financial reimbursement for the time they put into their amazing creations. This means that they have jobs, lives and even children that come before volunteering to create something for someone. If you don't want to wait, then you are welcome to create your own builds/sims/pets.

I've been waiting almost a month now for my build to be claimed, but as someone who has requested from DNA a number of times I know that it is well worth the wait, and I'm more than happy to wait.
    sig-advert.jpg
  • BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,909 Member

Just thank dear, if it takes us that long, then you will have all The Sims 4 goodies and it will be even more amazing!
  • romagi1romagi1 Posts: 6,988 Member
    Thanks @60smusicluvr! A pic I found with something similar was the inspiration for the build!
    edited July 2017
    @ActuallySammy I have your request complete

Click Here to DOWNLOAD

Barefoot Family Home
    BFF.jpg
    Post edited by BreeMiles on
    I will claim this one next

Date: May 30, 2017
    Username: AuronoiChieftain
    Page: Old Thread here
    Type: Residential Lot
    Description: Underground Bunker ala Crystal Ambiences for Yuma Heights Lot in Oasis Springs, Sims 4
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:
    Next Request

@AuronoiChieftain please feel free to check into my thread here
    forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/781631/ts4-creations-just-by-bree-roslyndale-15-north-pub-kitchen-modern-ripple-pg-15#latest
  • DNARequestTeamDNARequestTeam Posts: 5,926 Member
    Storietime wrote: »
    Please may I cancel my request? I made it last month on the old thread, but I no longer need it building so I don't want to waste a builder's time y making it.

I've canceled it. Thank you so much for letting me know. :)
    SLpPUp.png
  • AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,611 Member

Madam Secretary, I´d like to claim this one, please:

Date: June 1, 2017
    Username: kforti
    Page: here
    Description: Victorian Home for Willow Creek, Sims 4
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:

@kforti , dear, we are in touch already. Thank you for your kidness
  • AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,611 Member

@BreeMiles , dear! That house is sooo beautiful! I posted on your thread already :)
    AIRIS6962 wrote: »
    Madam Secretary, I´d like to claim this one, please:

Date: June 1, 2017
    Username: kforti
    Description: Victorian Home for Willow Creek, Sims 4
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:

@kforti , dear, we are in touch already. Thank you for your kidness

Thank you! :)
    SLpPUp.png
    Our thread is up to date.
    SLpPUp.png
    BreeMiles wrote: »
    I will claim this one next

Date: May 30, 2017
    Username: AuronoiChieftain
    Page: Old Thread here
    Description: Underground Bunker ala Crystal Ambiences for Yuma Heights Lot in Oasis Springs, Sims 4
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:
    Next Request

@AuronoiChieftain please feel free to check into my thread here
    forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/781631/ts4-creations-just-by-bree-roslyndale-15-north-pub-kitchen-modern-ripple-pg-15#latest

Thank you! :)
    SLpPUp.png
  • trashbinsouvenirtrashbinsouvenir Posts: 412 Member
    @romagi1 I posted my praise and utter adoration for this build in your personal thread, but of course I want to say thank on here as well! This is such a gorgeous build, and it blew my expectations completely away. The team here always does!!!

I'd like to say to everyone on this team a thank you, as all of you truly make my game so much more enjoyable. The most building/decorating I like to do in my game is to edit pre-existing lots (usually just community lots to update them with content from other expansions or store items)... I don't even really like to do too much in the way of adding additions onto houses if I need to! I'm very much a player-type Simmer LOL. But often houses aren't what I'm looking for exactly, or I just want to change up a neighborhood.. so even if it is not my request, there's always something new, amazing, and exciting coming out of this thread for me to grab! It's endless goodies from you wonderful people. So thank you very much for sharing your talent.
    Simply,
    Brittany (bwillisucf)

Zpj9msL.png
  • ElijahsBabyGurl9ElijahsBabyGurl9 Posts: 1,326 Member
    edited July 2017
    Madame Secretary, you've been working with me for a very long time. You know that I have the utmost confidence in all of your creators and if I have to wait a month for my horse then the wait will be definitely worth it ^_^
    Get ready for a very long wait.

To me it doesnt matter how long I have to wait. I have been requesting from DNA for a few years now and I'v got all the confidence in their work. Each creation I've ever asked for has been made with the utmost care and to me that is all that matters. Whether its a week or a month, I know my horse will be created and by someone who is a talented creator. I have unending patience (working with Infants&Toddlers helps with that lol) so I can wait ~^_^~

Thank you all for the kind and wonderful comments! You make this all worth while and we take care in every step of a build we make for you all! Where it be a Sim or a lot! We love you all and this is why we are here!! <3<3
    Residential Lot Request Form
    Username: ElijahsBabyGurl9
    Preferred builder* (If none, leave blank):
    Sims 3 or 4?: SIMS 3
    Type of build (Modern, Traditional, Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank): Country Style with semi rustic flair.
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? All EPs and SPs except Sweet Treats
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)? Limited Showtime
    Lot size (dimensions): 64x64 (will be a ranch style lot)
    Lot traits (Sims 4):
    Number of bedrooms: 2-4 (the house is small but single beds can be used).
    Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.)?
    All of the children's rooms can be gender-neutral colors, Master bedroom (for Father) can be in darker colors like brown, red, black and plaid
    Number of bathrooms:3 full baths (if possible), 1 1/2 bath
    Favorite color schemes: floral, blues, stripes, abstract, geometric and nature
    Colors you dislike: grey and white but can be used if needed
    Do you want it furnished and decorated? Yes please if its not too much trouble, but please NO THIRD PARTY CC and LIMITED MOO usage, my game just doesnt do well with either.
    Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used? Yes
    Please list the Store content that can be used: All can be used if you use something and don't think I might have it let me know and I'll check.
    Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used (Sims 3):
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? Appaloosa Plains
    Link to specific house or plan:
    20245926_1937454102938549_5362001903384152468_n.jpg?oh=c6e84985385c5cebf1816c6606b2b6f8&oe=5A0043F8
    Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.)?
    Please include a 2-stall barn, medium sized garden+nectary, and small sheltered glade area (kinda like a hidden grotto) with a pond, bench and trees. I also would like a small bunkhouse to be built near the glade or garden area, this is for the lady of the house (part of my challenge) and can be furnished with a single bed, bedside table (with lamp), small bathroom, fireplace (small one), small bookshelf and a single table and chair. Colors for this area will be in yellows, blues and floral patterns.
    My female Sim loves the outdoors and loves to read.
    Is communication required before the builder begins work? Yes. I would like to know if there are any concerns, questions or other information the builder/creators will need before they start work on this request.
    Additional instructions? I look forward to what can be done. I hope this request wont be to difficult. If there is concerns just tag me here or send me a message :D

• SandraelleSandraelle Posts: 6,146 Member
    BreeMiles wrote: »
    Thank you all for the kind and wonderful comments! You make this all worth while and we take care in every step of a build we make for you all! Where it be a Sim or a lot! We love you all and this is why we are here!! <3<3

Ditto to what Bree said. Thank you @Homeworker, @trashbinsouvenir and @ElijahsBabyGurl9 for taking the time to express your thoughtful and heartwarming comments. It's much appreciated!
    @BreeMiles , another very attractive build from you. Nicely done!
    Madame Secretary, I would like to claim this Sims 3 request next.

Date: June 18, 2017
    Username: KarisaMarie88
    Description: Isla Paradiso Style Home for Sims 3, Isla Paradiso
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:

Hi @karisamarie88 , I am excited to get started on this build for you, but I have a few questions first. Could you please check in with me on my DNA contact page? Thank you!

http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/14153998/#Comment_14153998