Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

D.N.A. Request Team - Designing Nature & Architecture Just for You!

Comments

• Options
    DNARequestTeamDNARequestTeam Posts: 5,926 Member
    Hi everyone! A very special thank you to @Homeworker, @trashbinsouvenir and @ElijahsBabyGurl9 for your amazing comments! They really are the fuel that keeps us doing this year after year. We take so much pride in what we design; knowing that it's a completely personal, one of a kind, as close to an ideal creation for each simmer is what makes our volunteering so special. You're the best!!!! <3o:)
    SLpPUp.png
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    @ElijahsBabyGurl9 Hi! I've added your request to the Open Request list. I love this plan, what a super cute house!! :)
    SLpPUp.png
  • Options
    Sandraelle wrote: »
    Madame Secretary, I would like to claim this Sims 3 request next.

Date: June 18, 2017
    Username: KarisaMarie88
    Page: here
    Type: Residential Lot
    Description: Isla Paradiso Style Home for Sims 3, Isla Paradiso
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:

Hi @karisamarie88 , I am excited to get started on this build for you, but I have a few questions first. Could you please check in with me on my DNA contact page? Thank you!

http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/14153998/#Comment_14153998

Thank you! :)
    SLpPUp.png
  • Options
    @AmySims09 Hello, at this time we will be canceling your request. I've sent you a pm regarding the cancellation. Should you have any questions, please pm me back. Thank you.

•• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• ••

Date: June 17, 2017
    Username: AmySims09
    Page:  here
    Description: Traditional Home for Sims 4
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:

•• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• ••
    SLpPUp.png
  • Options
    Our thread is up to date.
    SLpPUp.png
  • Options
    AuronoiChieftainAuronoiChieftain Posts: 362 Member
    Just to let you know Madame Secretary, I've updated my Community Lot Request.
  • Options
    winterbaby20winterbaby20 Posts: 2,413 Member
    edited July 2017
    Sim/Household, Sims 3 Request Form
    Username:winterbaby20
    Preferred creator* (If none, leave blank):
    Sub Type (human, vampire, etc.): human
    Skin color:62, 180, 137
    Hair color:62,180,137
    Traits: clumsy, socially awkward, shy, unlucky, and nurturing
    Favorites: random
    Sign: random
    Lifetime Wish: random
    Name desired (optional): berry name that matches his color
    Which EPs and SPs do you have?all
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)? I have both Katy Perry and Showtime
    Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used? yes
    Please list the Store content that can be used: no
    Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used: no
    Link to reference pics (optional):
    Is communication required before the creator begins work? yes
    Additional instructions? I would like this male sim should have plain facial features and wear plain looking clothes. the clothes should be the same colors as the hair and eyes. He should be completely skinny. no muscle and no fat.

Sub Type (human, vampire, etc.): human
    Skin color:255, 0, 127
    Hair color:255, 0, 127
    Traits: brooding, loner, bookworm, cat person, and Avante Garde
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? all
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)? I have both Showtime and Katy Perry
    Please list the Store content that can be used: no
    Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used: none
    Is communication required before the creator begins work?yes
    Additional instructions? he should be a combination of fat and muscle. He is not toned at all. his clothes should be the same color as his eyes and hair. he should have sharp facial features.

Sub Type (human, vampire, etc.): vampire
    Skin color: 255, 229, 180
    Hair color: 255, 229, 180
    Traits: snob, schmoozer, hot headed, good sense of humor, and flirty
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? all
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)? I have both Showtime and Katy Perry
    Please list the Store content that can be used: none
    Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used: none
    Is communication required before the creator begins work? yes
    Additional instructions? his clothes should be the same color as his hair and eyes. In regards to facial features: lower inner eyebrows, deep indentation at the top of the nose, shallow cheekbones, and thin chin. he is completely toned and not fat. so max out that tone bar.
  • Options
    soocoolsimsoocoolsim Posts: 6,262 Member

Hi @60smusicluvr , your Victorian-Steampunk-octopus home is now available. Hope you like it :smiley:

Download ***** Pictures

bXGUe2G.jpg
  • Options
    aricaraiaricarai Posts: 8,984 Member
    OMG @soocoolsim - That is INCREDIBLE!!
  • Options
    SPARKY1922SPARKY1922 Posts: 5,965 Member
    @soocoolsim

I second @aricarai's comment the lot is incredible so creatively thought out and designed downloaded and rec :)
  • Options
    SandraelleSandraelle Posts: 6,146 Member
    Very clever name you chose for this lot!!!

Already made comments on your thread, so copying what I wrote:
    @soocoolsim , the house turned out awesome and love the choices you made in the end for the exterior, looks great! I love that bathroom and your ceilings and the gazebo looks so pretty. I wouldn't even know where to start to create that cute little octopus, very clever. Already got ya rec'd, but will DL to get a closer look at all your details. Well done! :smiley:
  • Options

Thanks so much @aricarai , @SPARKY1922 and @Sandraelle . I always enjoy playing with CFE so am very happy you like how it turned out :smiley:
  • Options
    ZooProfessor3ZooProfessor3 Posts: 9,847 Member
    Hi, DNA Team! I was just popping by and saw some of the AMAZING things you guys are turning out! LOVE the Barefoot house and the Steampunk Victorian that is also an Octopus just blew my mind--- GORGEOUS!! Love you guys!
    oow785m
  • Options
    AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,611 Member

Octavian is a stunning build, dear @soocoolsim ! :love:
    Hi, DNA Team! I was just popping by and saw some of the AMAZING things you guys are turning out! LOVE the Barefoot house and the Steampunk Victorian that is also an Octopus just blew my mind--- GORGEOUS!! Love you guys!

Zoo! We miss you, dear! <3 Visit us many often, please! :kissing_heart:
  • Options
    aricaraiaricarai Posts: 8,984 Member

Hi Zoo! You are so missed! I hope you are well :heart:
  • Options
  • Options
    I miss you all so much, too! I have been playing Sims 3 this summer and it is the first time I have been in my game for over a year. No promises, but I would LOVE to get my mojo back and be able to come back and build for the team. I am out of practice, so I would have to get my skills back up to par so that I wouldn't embarrass you guys--- all of you are SO talented! I know we have some Sims 3 requests. Do you guys think we get enough of them to have another Sims 3 builder active? I have Sims 4, but I hate it so that I have never been able to make myself build in it.

Love to my D.N.A. Family! Talk to all of you soon!

Zoo
    oow785m
  • Options

Speaking for myself as a Sims 3 only builder it would be wonderful to have you back @ZooProfessor3 :smiley:

• Options

Dear Madam Secretary, I am ready to claim the following request:

Date: June 22, 2017
    Username: Homeworker
    Description: Estate Home Shell for Sunlit Tides, Sims 3
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:

Hello @Homeworker , I'm looking forward to working on your build. Please check into my contact thread here :smile:
  • Options
    BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,910 Member
    Wow and Wow dear @soocoolsim what an amazing build sweetie! Love all the detail you put into your creations, I'm always in awe!

Hi sweet Zoo glad to see you here! Yes Yes Yes we would love to see you back with us building and enjoying Sims 3! Missing you lots! <3
  • Options
    romagi1romagi1 Posts: 6,988 Member
    LOL, Zoo, I really tried to like 4 too but I just couldn't.

I'm one of our TS3 only creators. I would not mind sharing the TS3 requests with you! Great to hear from you again!
  • Options
    romagi1romagi1 Posts: 6,988 Member
    Madam Secretary, I would claim this one.

Date: July 20, 2017
    Username: ElijahsBabyGurl9
    Page: here
    Description: Country Rustic Home for Appaloosa Plains, Sims 3
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:

@ElijahsBabyGurl9, I have a few questions here: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/11584131/#Comment_11584131
  • Options
    HomeworkerHomeworker Posts: 2,370 Member
    soocoolsim wrote: »
    Dear Madam Secretary, I am ready to claim the following request:

Date: June 22, 2017
    Username: Homeworker
    Description: Estate Home Shell for Sunlit Tides, Sims 3
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:

Hello @Homeworker , I'm looking forward to working on your build. Please check into my contact thread here :smile:

*squees* will check in now! Looking forward to seeing what you come up with :D Thank you for taking on my request!
    sig-advert.jpg
  • Options
    SandraelleSandraelle Posts: 6,146 Member
    @ZooProfessor3 , it's good to see you around again. I too, am a Sims 3 only builder and would love to see you come back to the team as a S3 creator. I purchased about 1/2 of the S4 EP's/SP's and tried to build one house and one sim and just couldn't get into it. I wasted so much money! Argh!
  • Options
    You guys will make me cry! THIS is what I miss even more than all the fun building--- having people who are so supportive and so willing to share in the work of the team--- I am not joking at all when I call you guys my D.N.A. family!

I am slowly getting back to my facility with the game. Haven't built anything, but I've been playing some and trying to remember all the stuff that used to be so easy and automatic. I am not in any rush, I would rather be good than be quick. It doesn't seem as if you guys are crushed under the weight of requests, so I don't feel any sense of urgency.

Maybe if we get some really great Sims 5 game at some point then D.N.A. will be as busy as we used to be. I can easily recall having people who had to wait two months for us to get to their request. I'm glad it isn't THAT busy these days! Love to all of you! I'm lurking the thread again!

Zoo
    oow785m