Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Missing Birthday cakes means no toddler to preteen age up help needed (I still need help)

simgirl542simgirl542 Posts: 1,071 Member
edited July 2017 in The Sims FreePlay
I had my sim who has the cooking hobby spend an entire day and make a birthday cake. I knew I couldn't use it yet but I had him do it anyway. When I finally finished the preteen task earlier this week I went to age up one of my toddlers and it told me that I had to make yet another birthday cake to age him up.
I though what the heck? I made one recently where did it go?
Then yesterday I decided to build up my SP again and make another one. Well, my cooking hobby sim should have been done with the birthday cake today, but when I opened that house, he was sitting down in a chair instead of telling me that the birthday cake is done. So now I'm out of 10 SP, have no birthday cakes, two kids stuck as toddlers, and I'm losing my patience with this game. I can tolerate the long times for most of the stuff but when it cancels itself out and I have to do it again then that's getting to the borderline of uninstalling this game indefinitely.
On top of that, one of my toddlers was walking around the house in his undershorts and not his everyday clothes. That has never happened before either, but I just clicked on a closet and put him back in his everyday clothes.

I'm really tired of the kids being toddlers. I want them to age up (normally birthday cake free would be nice) to preteen.
I'm getting to the point where I'm going to burn out on this game before I get them to teenagers.
I tried clearing the cache and that didn't help. I can't log into Facebook because it doesn't seem to want to load that screen for me.

What the heck happened to my first birthday cake?
Why didn't he finish the second birthday cake?
How can I get them back???????
Please help me.
Celebrating 11 years on this forum. Simming proudly since 2001.
Post edited by simgirl542 on

Comments

• SimGuruEmmaSimGuruEmma Posts: 118 SimGuru
    Hey @simgirl542, sorry to read that your cakes have gone missing :( If you could please contact our support team, they'd be happy to take a look at what's going on there particularly with missing things and actions ending early. You can reach out to them here: http://bit.ly/EAFMhelp
    Community Engagement Manager - The Sims FreePlay + The Sims Mobile - Firemonkeys and Maxis