Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Shower wohoo?

Comments

• Options
    ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    I would love to have shower woohoo again.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • Options
    SimpatsyannSimpatsyann Posts: 1,308 Member
    answer this what will you do if this feature never returns?

In the words of the great Beldar Conehead: "I would collapse, I would draw the shades and I would live in the dark. I would never get out of my slar pad or clean myself. My fluids would coagulate, my cone would shrivel, and I would die, miserable and lonely. The stench would be great."
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    I was hoping we'd get shower woohoo in cats and dogs but no. Oh well there is the lighthouse.
  • Options
    Orchid13 wrote: »
    Could we finally get shower wohoo, to save water I mean? Plus many people want it back. It worked great in previous games

Maybe it will be in Laundry Day. ;)
  • Options
    aws200aws200 Posts: 2,262 Member
    Lighthouse was funny with the foghorn. o:)
    But I miss shower one since its more convenient like a bed. Just something you normally have in a home.
    1. The Sims 2
    2. The Sims 3
    3. The Sims 4 (5 years later its decent)
    4. The Sims 1
  • Options
    FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,957 Member
    We definitely need shower WooHoo soon
    a256aFi.gif
  • Options
    justdancerebeccajustdancerebecca Posts: 1,334 Member
    edited November 2017
    yh wohoo
    wr7jm5.png&quot

• Options
    We definitely need shower WooHoo soon

True. I wish we could get it very soon. It fulfilled several motives at once.
  • Options
    Nipx351Nipx351 Posts: 191 Member
    edited November 2017
    [Adult themed mod name removed] bring (animated, 18+) Woohoo to the shower, tub, picnic table, fountains, counter tops, table tops, window sills, floor...to name a few.

So I hear...my brothers friends formal roommate told me.
    Post edited by EA_Lanna on
  • Options
    Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    edited November 2017
    Nip351 wrote: »
    [Adult themed mod name removed] bring (animated, 18+) Woohoo to the shower, tub, picnic table, fountains, counter tops, table tops, window sills, floor...to name a few.

So I hear...my brothers friends formal roommate told me.

It no longer works from what they say on Reddit - plus even before this up date people complained you could not use this if you used MCC and there are tons of MCC users who will not give up that mod for shower woohoo - so even if it worked still - it was not really a mod most players would chose over the Master Controller.
    Post edited by EA_Lanna on

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• Options
    Mariah_1254Mariah_1254 Posts: 48 Member
    I support shower woohoo with hygeine increase! This is a realistic aspect of adult life!
    W4ml882.png
  • Options
    I support shower woohoo with hygeine increase! This is a realistic aspect of adult life!

So do I.
  • Options
    minimouetteminimouette Posts: 75 Member
    > @Writin_Reg said:
    > Nip351 wrote: »
    >
    > [Adult themed mod name removed] bring (animated, 18+) Woohoo to the shower, tub, picnic table, fountains, counter tops, table tops, window sills, floor...to name a few.
    >
    > So I hear...my brothers friends formal roommate told me.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > It no longer works from what they say on Reddit - plus even before this up date people complained you could not use this if you used MCC and there are tons of MCC users who will not give up that mod for shower woohoo - so even if it worked still - it was not really a mod most players would chose over the Master Controller.

Actually you can use WW (will not put the full name since it's not apropriate for this website) with MCC. You download the mod, and then you download the animations. some creator make some for the shower. but the motives will not go up like it did in the sims 3. It purely for story telling at this point.
    Unless you are not talking abouth the same mod as me. the one i'm talking abouth is pretty much the most popular one if you decide to go into 18+ stuff for the sims.
  • Options
    > @Writin_Reg said:
    > Nip351 wrote: »
    >
    > [Adult themed mod name removed] bring (animated, 18+) Woohoo to the shower, tub, picnic table, fountains, counter tops, table tops, window sills, floor...to name a few.
    >
    > So I hear...my brothers friends formal roommate told me.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > It no longer works from what they say on Reddit - plus even before this up date people complained you could not use this if you used MCC and there are tons of MCC users who will not give up that mod for shower woohoo - so even if it worked still - it was not really a mod most players would chose over the Master Controller.

Actually you can use WW (will not put the full name since it's not apropriate for this website) with MCC. You download the mod, and then you download the animations. some creator make some for the shower. but the motives will not go up like it did in the sims 3. It purely for story telling at this point.
    Unless you are not talking abouth the same mod as me. the one i'm talking abouth is pretty much the most popular one if you decide to go into 18+ stuff for the sims.

I just want shower woohoo from Maxis like we had in TS3 except better animations.
  • Options
    Bananacupcake1Bananacupcake1 Posts: 60 Member
    The more places to woohoo the better ;)
  • Options
    minimouetteminimouette Posts: 75 Member

I just want shower woohoo from Maxis like we had in TS3 except better animations.

totaly agree with you there.
    a good surprise was the walkin closet thought.
  • Options
    zoeh7zoeh7 Posts: 133 Member
    Oooh, if you are a hardcore sims player you'll know it got removed, it's not really necessary but a nice touch.
    Origin ID: Th3SimsFactory
    Please add me on Origin!
  • Options
    taxation_is_thefttaxation_is_theft Posts: 4 New Member
    wohoo
  • Options
    Kelloggs077Kelloggs077 Posts: 2 New Member
    Shower woohoo would be awesome!
  • Options
    SimsILikeSimsSimsILikeSims Posts: 1,634 Member

Adults should be able to wash each other, at least, especially in a shower tub.
    I have been playing The Sims since 2001, when Livin Large came out. My avatar deliberately looks like Chris Roomies from TS1.
  • Options
    zoeh7zoeh7 Posts: 133 Member
    Yeah, I agree it’s one of the main aspects of life. Maybe trying for a baby in the shower?
    Origin ID: Th3SimsFactory
    Please add me on Origin!
  • Options
    TerezaSims85TerezaSims85 Posts: 114 Member
    > @Bananacupcake1 said:
    > The more places to woohoo the better ;)

Amen. :D
  • Options
    DesmondKevanDesmondKevan Posts: 33 Member
    Yeah, I want shower woohoo back.
  • Options
    millsmolls wrote: »
    Oooh, if you are a hardcore sims player you'll know it got removed, it's not really necessary but a nice touch.

Shower woohoo got removed? It hasn't been in TS4. It does need to be implemented though.
  • Options
    Livin in SimLivin in Sim Posts: 1,145 Member
    edited January 2018
    BlueOvale wrote: »
    I'll just leave this here.

4VqskHQ.jpg

Oh, my word, I can't believe my eyes. :blush::wink: Too, too funny! :sweat_smile:

Oh, and I think everyone knows my stance on shower woohoo. It's good clean fun!
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top