Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Congrats, laundry lovers!

Yeah, I know...I didn't vote for laundry. I've never had an interest in it. But I can't really say that I'm surprised that it won. I've seen a lot of people post about it, especially in the last six or seven months, so it would be more of a surprise if we didn't get it somehow. But I remember what it was like to really want a particular feature (vampires), and despite how many people spoke out against it, I continued to post on the forums about what I wanted, what my ideas were, and what I hoped could be accomplished. In the end, I got most of what I had ultimately wanted, and I still feel deeply grateful for it.

So, instead of being a sore loser, I'd just like to say congratulations to those who have been raising their voices for laundry, those who voted for it, and those who are looking forward to getting it in their game next year. And yeah, I know some people are upset, and there's a bit of talk about this process being "rigged" or "unfair", and people are welcome to their opinions.... but I'm going to choose to take a different message from these results. Because I think it's important to note that the devs are still listening to us. They pay attention to high demand and find ways to make it happen. Not everything we ever ask for, of course, and not quickly, but wishes do get fulfilled. Who knows? Maybe one day we'll see that farm pack that people have been talking about, and it will have some of the other selections of features in it, along with bee keeping and chicken coops. After all, I've seen the conversations gaining momentum... ;)

Anyway, congrats again to the laundry brigade. Well done. Enjoy! :)
#Team Occult

Comments

• SageRainWillowSageRainWillow Posts: 2,221 Member
    Thank you. I have been wanting laundry. My heart sank when I saw both laundry and preserves, because I knew I could only choose one. I went with canning, but I'm not at all disappointed that laundry won.

If anything, I hope this shows the gurus the other interests the community has. Most of the stuff packs haven't been much to talk about, and some weren't very well received. It's safe to say that ALL of the ideas for Eco Living that were vetted would be enjoyed by most of community, and I hope they don't disregard them entirely.
    42959178421_482f6f6a5c_o.png

• LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,448 Member
    Thank you. I have been wanting laundry. My heart sank when I saw both laundry and preserves, because I knew I could only choose one. I went with canning, but I'm not at all disappointed that laundry won.

If anything, I hope this shows the gurus the other interests the community has. Most of the stuff packs haven't been much to talk about, and some weren't very well received. It's safe to say that ALL of the ideas for Eco Living that were vetted would be enjoyed by most of community, and I hope they don't disregard them entirely.

Yeah, I feel like Off the Grid and possibly canning still might have a chance to appear somewhere down the line. But honestly, I initially voted for the "Dangerous" stuff theme, so I'm really hoping all of those ideas don't get discarded either.
    #Team Occult
  • HopeyStarrHopeyStarr Posts: 1,276 Member
    Thanks. :smile:
    R5PO75w.gif?1
    *:.。."It's great being ((Queen Bee))!".。.:*
    ★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★
    ✧ :-"As long as I continue to believe then one day my ((dreams)) really will come true."✧ :-
  • HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    I agree, congrats (I initially wanted the Dangerous Pack and then necter making and canning, but I think those will make it in eventually either way). I know a lot of people were wanting and waiting for it. Celebrate!
    egTcBMc.png