Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Metro: A San Myshuno Drama (UPDATE:The END)

Comments

• Skcaga6Skcaga6 Posts: 3,399 Member
    Great start to the reboot!
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
  • WitcHazardWitcHazard Posts: 1,209 Member
    Loved the first chapter can't wait for more! <3<3<3
  • Acarb90Acarb90 Posts: 608 Member
    Thanks <3<3<3
    THIRTYT(2).png
  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    Love!!! It's like three to four years in the future...very cool! <3 I love these characters!!!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • LegacySims2017LegacySims2017 Posts: 5,226 Member
    I have nominated the new and improved METRO for the Liebster Award. Nomination link here – http://legacysims.net/?page_id=1468
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    (Twitter Me: LSims2017)
  • CatFace13CatFace13 Posts: 38 Member
    Hello!

I'm happy that you are back with the story @Acarb90 .
    I love the changes. Poor Sean is going to get his heart broken but he have some help bouncing back, I'm assuming. Hehe.

Francesca... Definitely interesting. I'm excited to find out her drama at school and her drama with Kendra.

Leo and Ren are adorable. :) Ren's digs at Sal, I don't know if it's because he's protective of Leo or because he doesn't like Sal. Hmm. I'm sensing a confrontation soon.
    Can't wait to read more. :)
    @CatFace13

Thanks for reading =)

You may be onto something with Ren and Sal :wink:
    THIRTYT(2).png
  • LegacySims2017LegacySims2017 Posts: 5,226 Member
    You do a real great job at character portrayal @Acarb90 ! :)
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    (Twitter Me: LSims2017)
  • WitcHazardWitcHazard Posts: 1,209 Member
    All the drama in the chapter really sets up the future tension for the rest of this story can't wait to see whose life falls apart first! My guess Francesca has a major head start on everyone! :D
    WitcHazard wrote: »
    All the drama in the chapter really sets up the future tension for the rest of this story can't wait to see whose life falls apart first! My guess Francesca has a major head start on everyone! :D

Misery for all!!!!!
    Muwhahaha
    THIRTYT(2).png
    Oh man! What did Francesca do?!
    I can understand Kendra wants to put that party phase of her life behind her but will she also cut Francesca out of her life? These two should have a heart to heart. But not before Kendra blows up on Frankie. Hehe!
    Eek! Frankie is in a pickle. Lola is shredding her relationship with Sean (I've always felt he was too good for her and will CHEER if he dumps her...not a fan.) And Kendra...girl! Kai likes you!!! Have a little more confidence in yourself!!!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    Eek! Frankie is in a pickle. Lola is shredding her relationship with Sean (I've always felt he was too good for her and will CHEER if he dumps her...not a fan.) And Kendra...girl! Kai likes you!!! Have a little more confidence in yourself!!!

They are just one of those couples that stayed together because thats all they know :(

Kendra is def in need of a major confidence boost!!
    THIRTYT(2).png
    CatFace13 wrote: »
    Oh man! What did Francesca do?!
    I can understand Kendra wants to put that party phase of her life behind her but will she also cut Francesca out of her life? These two should have a heart to heart. But not before Kendra blows up on Frankie. Hehe!

You will find out soon, i promise!
    THIRTYT(2).png
    https://metrosimlit.wordpress.com/2017/10/06/chapter-two-part-one-together-we-cant/

part two of miserable lives I mean METRO :p

Together we can......or can't?
    THIRTYT(2).png
  • Skcaga6Skcaga6 Posts: 3,399 Member
    Do I feel sorry for Lola? NOPE! She brought it on herself.
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
    Not feeling bad for Lola at all. She seems to think only of herself.
    I think Ren needs to be a bit more understanding while Leo deals with family drama.
    The Goth Yoga Teacher was funny! :D
    CatFace13 wrote: »
    Not feeling bad for Lola at all. She seems to think only of herself.
    I think Ren needs to be a bit more understanding while Leo deals with family drama.
    The Goth Yoga Teacher was funny! :D

I know, but at least she owns up to it lol

And gyt was totally by accident. She showed up for the yoga class and i was like 🐸🐸🐸🐸??
    THIRTYT(2).png
    Poor Sean...I'm glad he's starting to talk about their problems. Honestly, I really wish he'd move on. She's been drifting away from him for a while now. I think both need a break before they even think about marriage.

And so Leo is getting distracted with his sisters stuff, neglecting Ren...but I would think Ren could understand the situation a little more...
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    Yay for Frankie stopping Sean and Amara from doing something st*upid. And I was worried Frankie was going to get kicked out yet again. So glad Amara came to her senses. Loving the updates!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    Thanks @pammiechick :)

Im glad you are enjoying it!
    THIRTYT(2).png
    @Acarb90 I just want you to know that -I- am not turned off by the relationship drama (I don't think anyone is) because it's the best parts, haha. Poor Sean is so confused. And good thing Frankie stopped Amara. If those two ever get together they deserve an actual chance and not just some mistaken fling.
    Very interesting to see what happens with Ren and the band, Feral Black. The band members look super cool! Since Leo is so distracted with family troubles, Ren may find his time being taken up with the band. Great update!!