Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Landscaping Stuff Pack?

Comments

• KalinoKalino Posts: 36 Member
    YES! Landscaping Stuff pack would be great!

I want to build bridges and It would be great if we could delete ne foundation! Or have different highs of foundation on one plot!

and more plants! :D
    EA ID: TheKalino
    Tumblr: Kalino-theSims
    Twitter: TheKalino
  • ST7_MTNMANST7_MTNMAN Posts: 172 Member
    Split levels- Stairs and foundations

Landscaping- So many things that are missing that should be in here.

The ability to place single tiles on Walls like you can on floors so people can create their own designs in bathrooms and kitchens.

Build Mode has been neglected and the time is now to give the minority what they want!

Some of us don't agree with the lack of Gameplay that exists in the game and Building is how we continue playing the game so please for the love of God listen to the minority.
  • CuteDragonDettCuteDragonDett Posts: 10 New Member
    That sounds good. Indeed we need more different kinds of bushes and trees. I love the cherry blossom trees shedding their buds..that is so beautiful..
    It would be greater if plants can change their colors with the season pack
  • AnjaSAnjaS Posts: 15 Member
    Omg, I NEED LANDSCAPING in Sims 4! I was surprised it was not a part of the base game just as the toddlers. It just seems so... basic? And we still can't make even a smallest hill? It makes me annoyed. Also split-level and skylights, please.
  • YingMYingM Posts: 13 New Member
    > @ST7_MTNMAN said:
    > Split levels- Stairs and foundations
    >

...Stairs but not the straight sort- A spiral one might be a nice change....
  • zmkhailzmkhail Posts: 15 New Member
    Before clicking this topic, I was expecting you talking about levelling grounds [raising an area of ground to make stumps, small hills]. I don't know if you get me, but I hope you do. My thought reminded me of Warcraft III - Word Editor.
  • SassycottonSassycotton Posts: 438 Member
    More flowers and plants that can eat insects
  • easypeazeeasypeaze Posts: 140 Member
    I like this idea and think this could be a way to include some weather. Riding lawnmowers and push ones maybe get some golf included, that would be fun!
    It's all in the wrist
  • AgentJuliaAgentJulia Posts: 77 Member
    I would really love some more flowers. I have both backyard stuff and romantic garden stuff but I am always lacking. I would just like some classics like daffodils, tulips, lavender, flowers that vine/climb on buildings. Some new trees that are similar to the thickness of the oak tree but not quite as large would be nice. I would love the ability to also own a koi pond where you can actually see the fish inside unlike the ponds in the parks. I keep trying to make cottages like those of Beatrix Potter and the English countryside but I find a lot is lacking. Sprinklers that work and that toddlers/kids can play in would be awesome. I would also like ponds where we can throw bread to ducks (I love mallards!) and the possibility for kids to put toy boats in the ponds. A treehouse that kids can go in and decorate like another room would also be amazing.
  • AgentJuliaAgentJulia Posts: 77 Member
    > @easypeaze said:
    > I like this idea and think this could be a way to include some weather. Riding lawnmowers and push ones maybe get some golf included, that would be fun!

I like your golf idea. There are golf holes and flags in the Caliente's area of Oasis Springs and I always thought there should be a working golf course or country club there.
  • easypeazeeasypeaze Posts: 140 Member
    AgentJulia wrote: »
    > @easypeaze said:
    > I like this idea and think this could be a way to include some weather. Riding lawnmowers and push ones maybe get some golf included, that would be fun!

I like your golf idea. There are golf holes and flags in the Caliente's area of Oasis Springs and I always thought there should be a working golf course or country club there.

Oasis Springs would be a great spot for a golf club! Love the idea of feeding ducks and the kids being able to put toy boats and things in the ponds that would be super cute! It would be great to get some rock waterfalls for small ponds, med ones and big ones with moss on them. Bridges would be a lovely addition and of course flowers, trees and bushes galore oh and a lot more terrain paint!
    It's all in the wrist
  • SassycottonSassycotton Posts: 438 Member
    Feeding ducks and geese would be really cute maybe swans as well?
  • jaletu2005jaletu2005 Posts: 688 Member
    Anything with more plants, trees, and flowers would be welcome! Would definitely buy a landscaping pack. And we must have greenhouses and pergolas!
    Screenshot-5.jpg
  • KurotardKurotard Posts: 380 Member
    Bump!
  • GelysenGelysen Posts: 214 Member
    I'd LOVE this. I like the garden furniture and stuff we got but all the ideas in this thread sound like a dreampack <3
    My sims 4 wishlist:
    -Spiral, L&U shaped stairs-More hair colors-Alternative fashion(Goth,Punk,lolita)-More rabbit hole careers-Witches,Plantsims,Werewolves.
  • janwearsbracesjanwearsbraces Posts: 53 Member
    Love this idea, too! Natural looking ponds; greenhouses; some better looking shrubs and a better selection of smaller trees (most of the available ones are HUGE); harvestable shrubs and trees that the Sims can tend--like the ones already placed in the worlds. A lawn that Sims have to take care of or it gets overgrown & weedy (you know--like in real life!). And flowers the Sims can pick and bring inside.
    Spiral staircases please!
  • everthewildeoneeverthewildeone Posts: 87 Member
    In my opinion, this would appeal to a lot of builders. Especially more vine options for the house and if they did include furniture, I'd love to see something a bit more nature-ish. Maybe something with vines or flowers growing over it, somewhat like the monkey bars they included in that one stuff pack. I can't remember which one it was though.
    z2mSmjo.png

Click the siggy to check out my Youtube and if you like what you see, subscribe!
  • OhHeyLuckyOhHeyLucky Posts: 1,338 Member
    I would love to see a pack like this as well. While there are some nice options already, I do think it could use a lot more! :)
  • KurotardKurotard Posts: 380 Member
    Bump!
  • jpwflyr1simjpwflyr1sim Posts: 6 New Member
    I think a landscaping pack would be GREAT!!!! I also think we need a "BABY stuff" stuff pack! You know with different cribs, toys, more interactions, and the ability to take them out of their crib would be SO COOL!!!!!!!
  • futurevet201futurevet201 Posts: 59 Member
    I'd love to have a build your own lake/pond feature!
    I did a push-up today!
    Well, actually I fell down. But I had to use my arms to get back up so...you know, close enough.
    I need some chocolate.
  • angelicsamuraiangelicsamurai Posts: 41 Member
    I think a better idea for making outdoor stuff, like ponds would be to have a free drawing tool that allows you to make a pond any shape, otherwise it'll be just another square shaped pool with stuff around it...
  • ManakoHimeManakoHime Posts: 285 Member
    ohh a landscape SP would be nice (I am super bad at landscaping but I love it at the same time!) It would be nice to include something for the gardening skill like some new plants and trees, a greenhouse and sprinklers would be a HUGE help when you are trying to make a farm!
  • DodgeDodge Posts: 18 Member
    > @bandcampsquirrel said:
    > I would love this idea too. I have always wanted flowers and trees like sims 2, where you water them and they grow. How awesome would it be if you plant a baby tree and by the time the kids are teens, the tree grew really tall? That would be perfect with seasons, who's with me? :) :) :smile:

I am totally with you. :wink:

There ought to be a bunch different kinds of trees your sims can plant. Some will grow pretty fast and be tall by the time your sims kids are teens, but others go slow and won't be truly big until the kids are elders. There ought to be one kind of tree that grows fast but when it gets old and starts to die it'll drop branches, possibly damaging objects and/or crushing sims who are near it, another kind of tree that eventually attracts a certain special kind of bird, a kind that will make a golden apple once in its lifetime, a kind that will take forever to grow big enough but eventually will let you build a really cool treehouse...
  • DodgeDodge Posts: 18 Member
    > @Sassycotton said:
    > Feeding ducks and geese would be really cute maybe swans as well?

Mwahahaha! And the ducks are friendly, while the geese are evil and aggressive tormentors of toddler, child, and rude or just weak-seeming sims.