Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The new feature should be beekeeping

Did anyone else think that the features weren't nearly as exciting as the brainstorming photo SimGuruGraham shared on twitter?

Anyways, I think the new gameplay feature should be a new type of ingredient to cook with. Butter, honey, beekeeping!
I would love to plop down or have a sim build a beehive and take care of bees in their beekeeper outfit and getting attacked every now and then :lol: Making honey and churning butter from the backyard, I think it fits perfectly with the themes of the pack and the art direction (clothes, furniture, style).
Playing on Intel Core i7-5960X 16 core CPU - 32 GB DDR4 Ram - GTX 980 Ti

Comments

• lornalexlovelornalexlove Posts: 106 Member
    I would have LOVED beekeeping - it's one of the things I was hoping would get in all along. I do really like the idea of canning and nectar making too though.
    happily simming since 2000
  • EliharbEliharb Posts: 476 Member
    Same here! Would have tied in well with Get to Work too. Like running a honey and nectar shop.
    Playing on Intel Core i7-5960X 16 core CPU - 32 GB DDR4 Ram - GTX 980 Ti
  • BlueR0seBlueR0se Posts: 1,595 Member
    We may still get it, they just may have postponed it for another pack. I think while beekeeping is an awesome idea, itd make more sense for a heavily agriculture based pack of some kind or supernatural via witches and potion mixing again (although I have my doubts on this). Not necessarily "eco-friendly." Although it IS eco-friendly, the final choices were just thought of as better suited ideas that they could probably expand upon more and felt would be a better focus feature.
  • Goth583Goth583 Posts: 1,203 Member
    There's a mod for it and it looks like it works just like in TS3, only I think the boxes look better and our sims can create a jar to sell. I'm actually planning on downloading it later if I ever make it to my computer.
    https://originalsimmer.blogspot.com - Check out my current TS4 Legacy!