Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The ULTIMATE Farming/ Farm Life GAME PACK!

Comments

• LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,176 Member
    edited September 2017
    Neia wrote: »
    Farming is something new that could be interesting too. We got Open for Business, which added some tycoon elements into the Sims, and I think some similar mix between farming simulators and the Sims could be fun too. Some small animals you can breed and take care of, an expanded gardening system (with new fruits, vegetables, etc), and new crafting options.

Maybe a Farm Pack could add the management of animals and create food (chicken = eggs, cow = milk/cheese, goat = cheese, bees = honey ).

After "Eco-living", I propose the BIO living
  • SerraNolwenSerraNolwen Posts: 731 Member
    I'd love this. I've been thinking about something like it ever since we found out we wouldn't get those features in the community stuff pack and that there were only cats and dogs in the new EP. It would also be a good chance for them to add new things to do on the woodworking table. So many things could be done with this.
  • Winifred_WillowWinifred_Willow Posts: 423 Member
    I would really like a farm expansion for the game. I love the Grandpa's Grove stuff from the store for TS3 and always use stuff from it so I can see myself doing the same for TS4. I would like to see goats/dwarf goats, chickens, bee keeping, nectar making and canning. The goats could provide dairy (if cows are out of the question) and be pets. I have several friends irl that are homesteaders and this could easily fit in with the game.
  • GreenPenguin5GreenPenguin5 Posts: 34 Member
    I live on a farm IRL and I absolutely love it. This would be the ultimate addition to the game! I really hope they add something like this to TS4 in the future.
  • FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,957 Member
    6umEpDg.jpg
    Country Life
    a256aFi.gif
    This is what I want my nectar cellar to look like
    21ce188d3ad09e11cc5b5df2fe7a995f--los-sims-sims-.jpg
    a256aFi.gif
  • SmilinSimsSmilinSims Posts: 560 Member
    yes yes yes to everything please
    Do you want to WIN the new Sims 4 Laundry Day Stuff Pack??? To WIN you MUST be subscribed to my YOUTUBE channel Watch contest video for rules!

acrehk.jpg

• SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    edited September 2017
    #want .. I really hope this iteration of the sims will finally see a farming EP. I think uni / vacations would fit the GP size much better than farming. And it would be so amazing to have it (with horses & preferably after seasons so it can draw on its features)
  • BMSOBMSO Posts: 3,273 Member
    What I wouldn't do for a tractor or compost bin on TS4. they would come in handy! xD
    Bmso85's emporium - mysims4studios

• ClayJusticeClayJustice Posts: 6 New Member
    I think a farm would be really cool! Especially if there was livestock like cows, pigs, chickens, horses, sheep. There could be so many opportunities and a whole new way to play the game. I would love this
  • marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    What about animal tho?if
    Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

• SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,934 Member
    edited September 2017
    davina1221 wrote: »
    To be the ultimate Farming EP for me, it would have to contend with Farming games out there and really pack a punch.
      [
    • Antiques-old record player both modern & one where it reads notes of raised notes, old stand up radio, other types found at an antique place
    • Farm animals that aren't controlled so we can buy as many as we want <3
    • Diff colors of animals
    • ability to breed/sell animals- which is real life
    • tractor and other farm equipment-hay baler, tiller?(for the small farmer),
    • pump
    • barn
    • machines to make products with the products from the animals(like in Happy Acres on Facebook)
    • THE LARGEST LOT AVAILABLE LIKE IN S3
    • Farmer as a career
    • more crops like greenbeans, squash, poke, grains for feeding animals and for us ect.
    • Farmers market lot to sell/buy animals & animal products
    • different fence type- cheap stick, plank, white & pretty, electric <3>:)
    • Feed cows with hay
    • hay baler- choice to make round or square bales
    • ability to give old food to pigs
    • feed chickens with grains we buy at farmer's market or make ourselves
    • fenced pen for chickens; chicken wire and ability to buy what we see at Farmers market as much as we want
    • animals die if not fed like the cow plant
    • well; die if fall in-warning sim is too close to the well and ability to use pail to get water and open the well
    • porch swing
    • hay bale woohoo or give to animals interactions
    • water troughs, feed troughs, sweet feed, bottled milk, salt block, grains, and the items above to buy at Farmer's market/store
    • Cow/animal rejects offspring so you have to sell or buy bottled milk @ Farmer's market until it becomes adult w/age up choice
    • scare crow; birds destroy a crop(1),
    • old wire door
    • rag doll for toddler
    • jax , paddle ball, jump rope for kids
    • chew on hay strand action
    • canning, sewing, candle making
    • barrel type shower
    • outhouse to buy <3
    • antique rocking chair
    • sweeping with real broom/dustpan action
    • sacks to put grain in or other products for sale or storage
    • stray small rocks
    • weeds-chiggers, buttercups, dandelions- yellow and white w/blowing action
    • switch for whipping toddlers/kids/teens for misbehavior- since biting made it in, this would be a real addition.
    • nodding to say "hi".
    • homestyle recipes
    • farm bonnets for all ages female; straw hats for all ages/sexes
    • farm dresses, farmy look over alls
    • shoes with holes all ages

The Animals-you can buy as many as you want/breed them/sell them; they turn grey when elder animal:
    • cows-red/white, red, black, black/white, white...milking/feed hay, sweet feed, salt block
    • pigs-pink, black/white...feed with left overs & grains
    • chickens/hens- white, speckled, brown, ect.; chicks-yellow, black, ect. roosters-red, speckled, ect. collect eggs on ground like easter eggs in S3- feed with chicken food/grains
    • goats- white, black, speckled, brown, tan, ect.- milking - feed left overs, grains
    • sheep-white ect...sheer/sell wool - feed left overs, grains
    • bunny rabbit- white, black, speckled, grey, ect. feed grains

This is the one EP that I would love to have and really requested for Sims 3. B)
    davina1221 wrote: »
    To be the ultimate Farming EP for me, it would have to contend with Farming games out there and really pack a punch.
      [
    • Antiques-old record player both modern & one where it reads notes of raised notes, old stand up radio, other types found at an antique place
    • Farm animals that aren't controlled so we can buy as many as we want <3
    • Diff colors of animals
    • ability to breed/sell animals- which is real life
    • tractor and other farm equipment-hay baler, tiller?(for the small farmer),
    • pump
    • barn
    • machines to make products with the products from the animals(like in Happy Acres on Facebook)
    • THE LARGEST LOT AVAILABLE LIKE IN S3
    • Farmer as a career
    • more crops like greenbeans, squash, poke, grains for feeding animals and for us ect.
    • Farmers market lot to sell/buy animals & animal products
    • different fence type- cheap stick, plank, white & pretty, electric <3>:)
    • Feed cows with hay
    • hay baler- choice to make round or square bales
    • ability to give old food to pigs
    • feed chickens with grains we buy at farmer's market or make ourselves
    • fenced pen for chickens; chicken wire and ability to buy what we see at Farmers market as much as we want
    • animals die if not fed like the cow plant
    • well; die if fall in-warning sim is too close to the well and ability to use pail to get water and open the well
    • porch swing
    • hay bale woohoo or give to animals interactions
    • water troughs, feed troughs, sweet feed, bottled milk, salt block, grains, and the items above to buy at Farmer's market/store
    • Cow/animal rejects offspring so you have to sell or buy bottled milk @ Farmer's market until it becomes adult w/age up choice
    • scare crow; birds destroy a crop(1),
    • old wire door
    • rag doll for toddler
    • jax , paddle ball, jump rope for kids
    • chew on hay strand action
    • canning, sewing, candle making
    • barrel type shower
    • outhouse to buy <3
    • antique rocking chair
    • sweeping with real broom/dustpan action
    • sacks to put grain in or other products for sale or storage
    • stray small rocks
    • weeds-chiggers, buttercups, dandelions- yellow and white w/blowing action
    • switch for whipping toddlers/kids/teens for misbehavior- since biting made it in, this would be a real addition.
    • nodding to say "hi".
    • homestyle recipes
    • farm bonnets for all ages female; straw hats for all ages/sexes
    • farm dresses, farmy look over alls
    • shoes with holes all ages

The Animals-you can buy as many as you want/breed them/sell them; they turn grey when elder animal:
    • cows-red/white, red, black, black/white, white...milking/feed hay, sweet feed, salt block
    • pigs-pink, black/white...feed with left overs & grains
    • chickens/hens- white, speckled, brown, ect.; chicks-yellow, black, ect. roosters-red, speckled, ect. collect eggs on ground like easter eggs in S3- feed with chicken food/grains
    • goats- white, black, speckled, brown, tan, ect.- milking - feed left overs, grains
    • sheep-white ect...sheer/sell wool - feed left overs, grains
    • bunny rabbit- white, black, speckled, grey, ect. feed grains

This is the one EP that I would love to have and really requested for Sims 3. B)
    Other than the switch, this is a great list! I would love seeing Farm stuff, I remember when past sims games didn't even have fruit tree's and I wanted that stuff so much then.

Post edited by SheriSim57 on
    edited October 2017
    8617154288_42860d9bfa.jpg
    Gimme dat chicken and nectar making!

(Screenshot from TS3)
    a256aFi.gif
    edited October 2017
    Farm Life <3
    MTS_Buckley-1273404-Screenshot-174.jpg
    sims_3_colonial_farm_house_by_ramborocky-d8qnuau.jpg
    tumblr_ne8qz1T6G11rcrwvyo8_1280.jpg
    a256aFi.gif
    @FreezerBunnyCowplant oh that is so lovely :)
  • king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    @FreezerBunnyCowplant Great pictures from both games! :smiley:

I myself think that it is about time that The Sims had a real farming EP, one that is dedicated to actual farming and not just a 'sub theme' :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
    @FreezerBunnyCowplant Great pictures from both games! :smiley:

I myself think that it is about time that The Sims had a real farming EP, one that is dedicated to actual farming and not just a 'sub theme' :smile:

Yes please! :)
  • StrangeSpirit7StrangeSpirit7 Posts: 6 New Member
    Yes Yes Yes please <3 I always wished this
    Also selling things we make in a market belongs to the farm :blush: :) <3
    edited October 2017
    And of course a weekly farmer's market / country fair
    Screenshot-813_zps7b824697.jpg
    a256aFi.gif
    New harvestables + Farming + Rural world + Nectar Making + Horses + Off the Grid = BEST GAME PACK EVER!

165.jpg
    166.jpg
    a256aFi.gif
  • BonjourwomanBonjourwoman Posts: 338 Member
    I absolutely love this and have been wanting it FOREVER! They already appeased the city people so when are they going to do the same for us country people?
  • StrangeSpirit7StrangeSpirit7 Posts: 6 New Member
    I think it'll be successful EP. Usually farming games been widespread & very successful. So i dn't see any issue with making it ! :/
  • GodleyjeansGodleyjeans Posts: 336 Member
    I need this so much! It would be a brilliant EP and plenty of simmers would use it to it's full potential!
  • kiwi84kiwi84 Posts: 1,087 Member
    This game pack would be awesome to have, and was what I was hoping for to win. I have tried to do a short legacy with pretty much a lot of the content this game pack could bring not to long after sims 4 came out. We really could use something different like this