Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Your Ideas for the pack name?

Comments

• SimaniteSimanite Posts: 4,833 Member
    I've said from the start - Laundry Life.

Tagline: Laundry isn't just a chore, it's a lifestyle.
  • ParaleeParalee Posts: 1,166 Member
    How about "This Pack is a Wash"?
    My speculations on hints for future content:
    -Cars Update
    -Spiral/Diagonal Stairs Update
    -Hotel Pack
    -Romance Pack (possibly combined with Hotel Pack)
    -Bands Pack
    -Royalty Pack
    -Fashion Design Pack
    -Fairies Pack
    -Werewolf Pack
    -France-inspired World
  • TheLibrarySimTheLibrarySim Posts: 966 Member
    "Clothes Enough?"
    Make a new version of an old instrument and it could be "Socks 'n Violins."
    "Bleach Party?"
    7mQr8Yt.jpg
  • Songwolf666Songwolf666 Posts: 141 Member
    edited June 2017
    Just call it Laundry Stuff or something. Thats really the many thing. Just drop the eco thing because its really not.
    EA Account: SunReiShin
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,559 Member
    edited June 2017
    Chores Time, Dirty Laundry (XD), Get Washing. LOL.

Eco living what? LOL. No, it's just chores. It's just either your sims want to go old school and use a washtub or be more normal and use a washing machine. Big whoop.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
  • DesertSimmer1971DesertSimmer1971 Posts: 498 Member
    Just call it Laundry Stuff or something. Thats really the many thing. Just drop the eco thing because its really not.

I agree, can we just stop pretending this pack was ever intended to be Eco Living and move on.

I agree, can we just stop pretending this pack was ever intended to be Eco Living and move on.

RIGHT?!!
    832XG3D.gif
  • DesertSimmer1971DesertSimmer1971 Posts: 498 Member
    DeKay wrote: »

RIGHT?!!

Maybe campaign for real bug fixes, the game is getting worse as new stuff is added?

RIGHT?!!

Maybe campaign for real bug fixes, the game is getting worse as new stuff is added?

I've been campaigning for bug fixes since forever. I spend a lot of time in the tech and bug fixes section on this forum. :D:D But that still doesn't seem to work.
    832XG3D.gif
  • BlkBarbiegalBlkBarbiegal Posts: 7,924 Member
    edited June 2017
    Someone mentioned Laundry Day. I like that title. (although in real life I do laundry at night too. Suppose to be cheaper)
    Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie
    edited June 2017
    Someone mentioned Laundry Day. I like that title. (although in real life I do laundry at night too. Suppose to be cheaper)

It is cheaper, because you're not using it during peak power consumption where there's higher demand thus costing more. The irony is if everybody did it, it wouldn't be cheaper anymore.
    -Cars Update
    -Hotel Pack
    -Bands Pack
    -Royalty Pack
    -Fashion Design Pack
    -Fairies Pack
    -Werewolf Pack
    -France-inspired World
  • CandacisCandacis Posts: 186 Member
    I would say, that "Eco" should be scratched from the name of the stuff pack completely.

Laundry (Room) Stuff Pack is pretty descriptive.

Mudroom would also make sense, but I think, that's not really good for marketing. You always have to think about how the name would translate into other languages.
    Candacis wrote: »
    I would say, that "Eco" should be scratched from the name of the stuff pack completely.

Mudroom would also make sense, but I think, that's not really good for marketing. You always have to think about how the name would translate into other languages.

They should just call it "Living Pack". :D:D:D
    832XG3D.gif

I wouldn't call depression era furniture and washing machines "living" lmao If that's living I'd rather the grim reaper make me a ghost.
    -Cars Update
    -Hotel Pack
    -Bands Pack
    -Royalty Pack
    -Fashion Design Pack
    -Fairies Pack
    -Werewolf Pack
    -France-inspired World

I wouldn't call depression era furniture and washing machines "living" lmao If that's living I'd rather the grim reaper make me a ghost.

"Dying Pack" then. :D:D
    832XG3D.gif

Lmao the "I'm Poor and I Can't Be a Prostitute" pack
    -Cars Update
    -Hotel Pack
    -Bands Pack
    -Royalty Pack
    -Fashion Design Pack
    -Fairies Pack
    -Werewolf Pack
    -France-inspired World
  • AutumnBladenAutumnBladen Posts: 295 Member
    something without the word eco in it since we pretty much just have laundry focused items and wicker furniture. Not really anything that makes it eco friendly. We have shelves with irons and such as decorations which goes toward laundry and wicker furniture may be considered eco friendly or not, i dont know, but we have nothing really else that goes towards that concept. Now, I'm not just saying that because laundry won, if canning won, I'd think it should be more homemaker focused. If the carbon or off the grid won those would have been more eco friendly focused. So, I just think we should have the title be less eco more laundry related.
  • Sid1701D9Sid1701D9 Posts: 4,718 Member
    edited June 2017

RIGHT?!!

I've been campaigning for bug fixes since forever. I spend a lot of time in the tech and bug fixes section on this forum. :D:D But that still doesn't seem to work.

DeKay, they need a lot of help tracking the bugs down, the problem here is not everyone has, them or not everyone considers the same bugs annoying, or they don't know how to report the bugs, plus the bugs that get fixed end up breaking again when they said a new update for a different reason. The Birth certificate bug that was supposed to come when your sim had a baby as part of Get To Work, the lesson says you get it weather you send the sim to the hospital or not.

Edit: I had to fix the quote because I quoted the wrong quote.
    Sid1701d-"I love my life, live my life and live to play, laugh and have fun."

"Love will Fight, Love will Win and Love will Survive."
    Sid1701D9 wrote: »

RIGHT?!!

DeKay, they need a lot of help tracking the bugs down, the problem here is not everyone has, them or not everyone considers the same bugs annoying, or they don't know how to report the bugs, plus the bugs that get fixed end up breaking again when they said a new update for a different reason. The Birth certificate bug that was supposed to come when your sim had a baby as part of Get To Work, the lesson says you get it weather you send the sim to the hospital or not.

Edit: I had to fix the quote because I quoted the wrong quote.

I just want my third fast speed to work :(
    -Cars Update
    -Hotel Pack
    -Bands Pack
    -Royalty Pack
    -Fashion Design Pack
    -Fairies Pack
    -Werewolf Pack
    -France-inspired World
  • Teslachick2Teslachick2 Posts: 442 Member
    Smelly stuff
    Something stinks stuff

I regret some of my life choices.
  • isaiahzayisaiahzay Posts: 295 Member

A depression era theme would be cool, I guess...? Are you saying this stuff looks like it's from the Great Depression? I guess it kinda does, except the wicker furniture and actual washing machines, but it looks more like what you'd find in modern rural America today, where homes are generally less commercially gilded around social expectations, and more designed for the sake of actually living in.
    edited June 2017
    isaiahzay wrote: »

A depression era theme would be cool, I guess...? Are you saying this stuff looks like it's from the Great Depression? I guess it kinda does, except the wicker furniture and actual washing machines, but it looks more like what you'd find in modern rural America today, where homes are generally less commercially gilded around social expectations, and more designed for the sake of actually living in.

I was the one who said that hahahaha less about the wicker cause that could be cute patio/sun room furniture but more about the other wooden stuff. That was my dig at the fact that a lot of the eco friendly furniture I see in real life is actually very chic and modern looking, even if its made out of repurposed stuff.
    -Cars Update
    -Hotel Pack
    -Bands Pack
    -Royalty Pack
    -Fashion Design Pack
    -Fairies Pack
    -Werewolf Pack
    -France-inspired World
  • Sid1701D9Sid1701D9 Posts: 4,718 Member
    I needs to be something that can Sale, because the more it sales the more they can spend on the next pack.
    Sid1701d-"I love my life, live my life and live to play, laugh and have fun."

"Love will Fight, Love will Win and Love will Survive."
    Sid1701D9 wrote: »
    I needs to be something that can Sale, because the more it sales the more they can spend on the next pack.

Money Laundering Stuff Pack lmao
    -Cars Update
    -Hotel Pack
    -Bands Pack
    -Royalty Pack
    -Fashion Design Pack
    -Fairies Pack
    -Werewolf Pack
    -France-inspired World
  • superkyle221superkyle221 Posts: 1,119 Member
    Ruin the Environment Stuff
    Boring Chores Stuff
    No Fun Stuff
    Eco Hatred Stuff
    Eco Terrorism Stuff
    Don't Waste Your Money On This Stuff

Really easy to come up with names now that we know it's laundry that won the vote.
    I don't remember how to change my signature.