Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Crafty's Mafia - Town Wins!

Crafty_Crafty_ Posts: 3,381 Member
edited July 2017 in Off Topic Chat
Hey guys! The thread is up, finally. :) I will be using the Friends And Enemies and Enemies And That Other Guy Setup for this game so things should get interesting. :)

The Rules!

• Arguments are fine, as they stir up drama, but don't be rude.
  • If there are new players, make them feel welcome!
  • Don't take anything personally. It's just a game, treat it as such.
  • Please don't talk about this game on any other thread (unless it's advertising or just saying you enjoy it)
  • DON'T EDIT YOUR POSTS >:)
  • All forum rules apply.
  • Make sure to bold your vote or it will not be counted (Vote: Crafty or just Crafty)
  • If you don't use your night action nothing will happen. I have randomized it in some other games but for this one nothing will happen.
  • Days and Nights will be kind of random, but roughly 24 hours. I will announce it each time.
  • Don't talk in bright colors or big text.
  • If you have inactive for more than 2 real life days, I can and will replace you.
  • Whispers are banned for Vanilla Townies.
  • I'm going to bend the rules a bit and give everyone Daytalk, just to make it a little bit easier on me.
  • You may vote and re-vote as much as you like.
  • Roleclaiming is allowed, however to make the game a bit more fair, you will be punished for doing so. Fake-claiming is also allowed.
  • If you're a ghost, please don't talk on topic.
  • I will not be using the hammer mechanic as most people tend not to vote. Whoever has the most votes at the end of the day will be lynched.
  • Have fun!

(If you're slightly busy but still want to play I can add you as an on-call replacement!)

The Players!

1. @DatSubmarineYourLookingFor - Replaced by ZinniaVanilla - VT
2. @DivaEvie07 - Backup Mason
3. @GhettoxRainbows - Mafia Goon
4. @Sonschi - Mason
5. @bellagorilla - VT
6. @TRibbo24 - Mafia Goon
7. @SilentWolf101 - Werewolf
8. @DeKay - Werewolf
9. @HappyFuzzyKitty - replaced by icmnfrsh - Mason
10. @Icmnfrsh - VT
11. @Pancakesandwich - VT