Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims 4 Pets Expansion Rumors

We all know that there are rumors for a Sims 4 Pets expansion! Well, I wrote an article on this, so check it out. What are your thoughts? This is actually the next major thing I want in The Sims, what about you? https://dvsgaming.org/sims-4-pets-expansion-rumors/

Comments

• plopppo2plopppo2 Posts: 3,420 Member
    Pets are coming.

I think police dogs and guard dogs can be possible. The active detective career certainly gives scope for police dogs.

The veterinarian career is highly doable.

Adoption is standard.

Pets will surely have emotions.

The cold, hard, truth is we are getting Pets.
  • loopsyloopssloopsyloopss Posts: 6 New Member
    If it's really going to happen I would die to buy it! I'm just in love with pets <3
  • JumpingTrainsJumpingTrains Posts: 442 Member
    Yes, its highly likely that Pets are the next EP.

Some codes suggest they can walk on top of counters AND fridges :D
  • zombiesuezombiesue Posts: 148 Member
    I'm a little bummed out because I'd rather have some other EP, but I'll still buy it and it is kind of hard not to get excited with all the people who love pets. Probably one of the best things about the sims forums is the positive energy around what's coming
  • Brody9962Brody9962 Posts: 272 Member
    I wanted vampires more then anything, now Its Pets :P lol cuz I got my vampires
  • ANNETTE1951ANNETTE1951 Posts: 520 Member
    I love having pets for the sims but I would rather have had seasons first. Actually, I think seasons should have come with the base game, after all, we are on the fourth version of the game and weather seems too integral a part of the game to be an expansion.
  • ParaleeParalee Posts: 1,166 Member
    Annette1951 Yeah honestly there should be more things included in base game as the versions progress not like... less than even sims 1 had hahahaha If Sims 5 isnt enormously more impressive than anything they've done before i wont even bother with it. Or ill wait until its like four years in on being a thing and get it when it is impressive enough and Sims 4 is old enough.
    My speculations on hints for future content:
    -Cars Update
    -Spiral/Diagonal Stairs Update
    -Hotel Pack
    -Romance Pack (possibly combined with Hotel Pack)
    -Bands Pack
    -Royalty Pack
    -Fashion Design Pack
    -Fairies Pack
    -Werewolf Pack
    -France-inspired World
  • JerrelloJerrello Posts: 896 Member
    I love having pets for the sims but I would rather have had seasons first. Actually, I think seasons should have come with the base game, after all, we are on the fourth version of the game and weather seems too integral a part of the game to be an expansion.

I feel exactly the same. I would much rather have had seasons first, it could be possible they need more time on it however. I'm kinda bummed about the University expansion being next, because with one expansion a year we won't see seasons looks like until the year after next. That is a really long time. If they go ahead and release the next supernatural pack maybe that'll keep me occupied in the long run but one expansion a year is crazy to me considering at one point we got 2 to 3 with way more content and huge worlds.
  • TokalaTokala Posts: 3 New Member
    I would love to have pets. I used to play FreeSims and I miss my sims having interactions with their pets.
  • gothprincess4evergothprincess4ever Posts: 2,130 Member
    I'd love it if Pets was the next EP. I'm a veterinarian in real life, so if I saw such a career in The Sims 4, my whole gameplay would be infinitely improved. Keeping my fingers crossed that this is going to be the EP we'll get toward the end of this year.
  • FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,957 Member
    I want to walk my dogs on special trails made of walking a dog in the new world of Pets :)
    a256aFi.gif