March 15th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sophistication & Sass - Please read announcement on page 19

Comments

• heather1306heather1306 Posts: 1,162 Member
    Can I grab that extension? got my picture but still need to edit, can do on thursday!
    39508532972_d4ae4b6e81_o.gif
  • Skyler1802Skyler1802 Posts: 82 Member
    edited June 2017
    Is it okay to use mm cc? I'm really an alpha girl at heart but my computer can only handle mm.

Edit: This competition is opening my eyes to what a plain Jane I really am. Barely any standout-ish patterns in my CAS.
    Hey, check out my new simblr! : http://keepinitsimsple.tumblr.com/
  • annathefantabulousannathefantabulous Posts: 200 Member
    @kyky Love love love this! So simplistic but gorgeous at the same time!
    @abelhinha35 I love her! Such a cutie!
    @heather1306 She's also quite the cutie! Love her eyes! :)
    @Skyler1802 Hey, I use only mm and no one said anything, so I'm pretty sure it's allowed. Don't know why it wouldn't be allowed. But, omg, mm really is kinda plain when you go look through it. Still can't wait to see what you come up with tho <3
  • Jendowoz0612Jendowoz0612 Posts: 8,211 Member
    edited June 2017
    Yay! another sophisitcated member. Welcome, @Skyler1802.

Love Sophie, @heather1306, she is really lovely. :)

Thanks, @BeechNutBaby but looks like we're even on the teams again, so I'll stick to the one for now. :)

• MizoreYukiiMizoreYukii Posts: 6,566 Member
    @BeechNutBaby Sorry I haven't updated you yet. I was hoping to have gotten this 3k word paper done by now and submitting my model yesterday, but that hasn't happened yet. I still have so much to do after this, including my mom's birthday to shop and plan for. >_< I'm going to take the extension, but hoping I won't need it in the end.
    I'll probably be submitting Melina btw. xD I feel like #TeamSassy fits her way better than Baylee, lol. Plus I want to use her more, Flawless was only her second comp.

@TEXASTWANGTONYA Oh hi there! Thanks for the tag. I actually just lurk all the threads to keep myself updated. I like seeing the great pictures everyone submits too, so it works out in the end, lol.

@Skyler1802 MM CC is generally allowed, so I don't see why not. Can't wait to see what you submit! @annathefantabulous If any of you need editing help, we have some tutorials up at Editing and Modeling Tutorials and Quick And Easy Tutorials, and you are always welcome to ask the community for help! We also have a ❦Modeling, Hosting, & Judging Guide❦ that should cover most questions you may have. Hope they help!
    Username: Skyler1802
    Model Name: Madison Fox
    Team Selection: Team Sophisticated
    Headshot:
    H7VW3Kv.png
  • Evergreen226Evergreen226 Posts: 15,600 Member
    LOVE these models everyone!
    23uvol1.jpg
    edited June 2017
    Assignment 1 - Pattern Mixing
    Model: Madison Fox

dchW8jd.png

I found that super tough for a number of reasons, one being I couldn't find many patterns and another being I decided to edit out a sim wearing white from a white backdrop. "It'll be simple" I said. I don't know why I put myself through that - lesson well learnt. I understand there's not much pattern mixing in my entry but I still wanted to give it a shot, Team Sophisticated! (I think mine leans more towards sassy but I won't tell if you don't. o:) )
    So I know for next time, how big are screenshots supposed to be?
    @Skyler1802 MM CC is generally allowed, so I don't see why not. Can't wait to see what you submit! @annathefantabulous If any of you need editing help, we have some tutorials up at Editing and Modeling Tutorials and Quick And Easy Tutorials, and you are always welcome to ask the community for help! We also have a ❦Modeling, Hosting, & Judging Guide❦ that should cover most questions you may have. Hope they help!

Thanks for the links, I'll go have a read now.
  • TEXASTWANGTONYATEXASTWANGTONYA Posts: 4,940 Member
    edited June 2017
    From My Experience with your Shots there have been all sizes.........Up to Beech Of course.......but with your EDIT.........Pretty much the Same Bigger More details I find are better.........I have a few things to help you a bit.........IF you want to PM Me.........Or I will PM You........She Looks Gorgeous and WELCOME @Skyler1802
    SO Excited seeing New Faces HERE.............LOVE IT!!!!!! <3:*:*

SORRY Haven't been around to post individually........But EVERYONE has done AWESOMELY IMO!!!!!!!!!! <3

@annathefantabulous
    How is it going with your POSTS ????? HUGZZZ I am LIKING all of yours as I see them <3
  • BeechNutBabyBeechNutBaby Posts: 14,439 Member
    @heather1306 @MissBirdie @Vanadis @TEXASTWANGTONYA @MizoreYukii @abelhinha35 -- This is due tomorrow, June 28th. If you need TWO more days, please ask now so I know you're at least coming back. I do not want to push it past the 30th, so please check back in with me!

@BeechNutBaby could I possibly have a day extension. I am just too exhausted tonight, will definitely be able to get my entry by tomorrow night.

Yes of course. :)
    6rj4Q13.png
    Skyler1802 wrote: »
    After a bit of lurking I decided to give this a try! I'd like to be on team sophisticated please!

(what am i doing what am i doing what am i doing what am i doing what am i doing)

I'll get my stuff all ready and uploaded in a few hours. Notice I said "stuff". Total newbie.

Glad to have you!
    6rj4Q13.png
    Vanadis wrote: »
    I'll take the extension just in case. I should have time to sit and do this tonight but just in case my reading takes longer than expected... cause I don't know how many pages my Personal Branding text has... I have to read the whole thing ack. I haven't even opened the file. Too afeared.

I remember what all I used on Midori though style-wise so just here's hoping she doesn't warp into the sky and ignore resetsim and crash the whole game this time like she did the other night

Got it :)
    6rj4Q13.png
    Is it okay to use mm cc? I'm really an alpha girl at heart but my computer can only handle mm.

Edit: This competition is opening my eyes to what a plain Jane I really am. Barely any standout-ish patterns in my CAS.

I don't know what mm even is, so I'm gonna say it's fine lol
    6rj4Q13.png
    From My Experience with your Shots there have been all sizes.........Up to Beech Of course.......but with your EDIT.........Pretty much the Same Bigger More details I find are better.........I have a few things to help you a bit.........IF you want to PM Me.........Or I will PM You........She Looks Gorgeous and WELCOME @Skyler1802
    SO Excited seeing New Faces HERE.............LOVE IT!!!!!! <3:*:*

SORRY Haven't been around to post individually........But EVERYONE has done AWESOMELY IMO!!!!!!!!!! <3

@annathefantabulous
    How is it going with your POSTS ????? HUGZZZ I am LIKING all of yours as I see them <3

Will you need an extension Tonya?
    6rj4Q13.png
    So I know for next time, how big are screenshots supposed to be?

Thanks for the links, I'll go have a read now.

Bigger the better :)
    6rj4Q13.png
    Yay! another sophisitcated member. Welcome, @Skyler1802.

Love Sophie, @heather1306, she is really lovely. :)

Thanks, @BeechNutBaby but looks like we're even on the teams again, so I'll stick to the one for now. :)

We may be short a sassy member if we don't hear from @MissBirdie
    6rj4Q13.png
    edited June 2017
    I love what I'm seeing. I'm currently in bed on my phone, so I'll update the front page in the morning. <3

Extensions have been granted to those who have asked! Please get them in by Friday.

----

I have to tease...C'mon now Team Sassy!!! Almost all of Team Sophisticated is in and not even half of your team is in :p:D
    6rj4Q13.png
  • Jendowoz0612Jendowoz0612 Posts: 8,211 Member
    @BeechNutBaby

MM means maxis-made I think, Beech. Yay! go team sophisticated :p:blush:

@BeechNutBaby

MM means maxis-made I think, Beech. Yay! go team sophisticated :p:blush:

Yup, maxis-match cc pretty much matches the maxis sims 4 style for cc, most noticeable in hair and jeans.
  • NShippudenFanNShippudenFan Posts: 3,825 Member
    I actually use maxis match cc a lot of the time xD, but I have been branching out a bit/using others, mainly hair and such, but just depends! ;). I used to not even use cc at all, haha, for modelling.

Everyone here so far is doing great/mm or not! :).
    LOVER of all things cosplay, anime, cats, Shadowhunters, and Sims 4!

Origin ID: Sims4Girl202

See how long I've been out of the actual modeling part of Sims Modeling?? lol I didn't even know what MM was :D

So @Skyler1802 :: Yes, MM is totally fine :)
    6rj4Q13.png