March 15th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sophistication & Sass - Please read announcement on page 19

1131415161719...Next

Comments

• annathefantabulousannathefantabulous Posts: 200 Member
    Loved the assignment and got right to it, but I'm not quite sure I did it right. It's still rather sophisticated, but I based it on lots of real editorial spreads so I hope it still counts for the kind of outfit we we're expected. That said, it was my first time properly taking different parts of the model and smudging them together so I'm pretty proud of that! Lets hope its not too noticeable haha. If I did it wrong, I'll glady redo it, but assuming it's right here you are:

SsNLkMS.jpg
  • Jendowoz0612Jendowoz0612 Posts: 8,211 Member
    edited August 2017
    Assignment 5 - Black and White editorial
    Team Sophisticated

Vt4EKKJ.png

• NShippudenFanNShippudenFan Posts: 3,825 Member
    Assignment 5- Black and White Editorial
    Sasha *Team Sophisticated*-
    axNe9WY.png
    LOVER of all things cosplay, anime, cats, Shadowhunters, and Sims 4!

Origin ID: Sims4Girl202

• SimlishPopstarSimlishPopstar Posts: 204 Member

Thank you very much @abelhinha35 @Jendowoz0612 !

And also thank you very much Beech, I appreciate this greatly! I'll have the entries ready for you soon!

Also all the new entries in sophisticated are looking fantastic! I actually to be honest am liking this rounds style a lot!

I have my entry for this round ready so here it is!

Team Sassy

hKo42ef.png
    Looks terrific, @SimlishPopstar

@Jendowoz0612 Thank you very much! :)

• abelhinha35abelhinha35 Posts: 2,302 Member
    Great entries everyone. :) Weekend is here so lots of time for assignments :)
  • BeechNutBabyBeechNutBaby Posts: 14,439 Member
    edited August 2017
    @annathefantabulous :: I didn't even notice that you "smushed" them together haha!

@Jendow :: Looking lovely!

@SimlishPopstar :: Of course! I'm glad you liked this round and I'm glad I was able to catch your message!
    6rj4Q13.png
  • annathefantabulousannathefantabulous Posts: 200 Member
    @BeechNutBaby Omg, is it really not noticeable? I was super worried it would, but to be fair I didn't smush much together - the back of her dress just looked super awkward in that pose so I took two more pictures and smudged it all together, great to know it isn't easily noticeable :)
    ASSIGNMENT 5: BLACK & WHITE MODERN
    Team Sassy

ju15XHC.png
  • NShippudenFanNShippudenFan Posts: 3,825 Member
    Absolutely gorgeous @abelhinha35
    LOVER of all things cosplay, anime, cats, Shadowhunters, and Sims 4!

Origin ID: Sims4Girl202

edited August 2017
    Thanks @NShippudenFan :) Your entry and everyone else's are stunning. B&W for me is my favorite . :)
    @annathefantabulous :: I honestly didn't see it haha

@abelhinha35 :: Holy guacamole girl! <3
    6rj4Q13.png
    Blushes ..... Thanks @BeechNutBaby :)
    Looks like we lose @Anduar and @heather1306

@Evergreen226 judging time!
    6rj4Q13.png
    Checking in.
    edited August 2017
    ....I hate to do this, but I'm going to have to cancel this competition :(

I'm not going to make any excuses for my absence this time. I honestly just haven't had any time to get on my computer. I didn't realize how hectic things would be right now, but it's incredibly crazy here at home. I hate to have to do this, but something's gotta give and Sims is it. I will be continuing on with Face Off only (as long as people are still interested in participating) and that's it. I haven't had to do this often, but when it's time, it's time. I appreciate everyone participating in this and I have loved what I've seen. I'll miss seeing the amazing work you all have produced and thanks again for taking part. Maybe when life calms down I'll be able to start this up again. <3
    6rj4Q13.png
    edited August 2017
    ....I hate to do this, but I'm going to have to cancel this competition :(

I'm not going to make any excuses for my absence this time. I honestly just haven't had any time to get on my computer. I didn't realize how hectic things would be right now, but it's incredibly crazy here at home. I hate to have to do this, but something's gotta give and Sims is it. I will be continuing on with Face Off only (as long as people are still interested in participating) and that's it. I haven't had to do this often, but when it's time, it's time. I appreciate everyone participating in this and I have loved what I've seen. I'll miss seeing the amazing work you all have produced and thanks again for taking part. Maybe when life calms down I'll be able to start this up again. <3

Aw this is sad, I was really enjoying this comp. WTS, I understand, RL comes first. :(:'(
    edited August 2017
    Me too, I was really loving this comp. Especially when I was doing well. Oh well RL has a tendency to do this to us on occasions, @BeechNutBaby

I'm back and good job to everyone for what was at least done!
    @BeechNutBaby Don't worry about it we all have our issues, even I did!
    Thank you for hosting this competition it was really fun and I've got to consider joining another soon!
  • themelonicthemelonic Posts: 2,019 Member
    bumppers from the lurker