Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

BUNK BEDS!!!

Whatever kind of pack you create please please please add BUNK BEDS!!! :):):):)
ORIGIN ID: VenusARussell

Comments

• VenusABatsonVenusABatson Posts: 929 Member
    Bunk and loft beds are great space savers in tiny homes!!
  • FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,957 Member
    :p I agree bunk beds are needed in TS4 and they already missed their chance with Kids Room Stuff and Parenthood.
    But everyone has a third chance. :)
    MTS_ugly.breath-1510602-bunksnap1.JPG
    a256aFi.gif
    OH I miss those wall beds. LOL I hope they at least give us Bunk & Loft beds in every base game from now on! I don't understand why the don't.
  • FurkeanFurkean Posts: 177 Member
    Awww I realized that I missed bunk beds so much when I saw that picture :(
  • fadingaudiofadingaudio Posts: 933 Member
    Yes this is sorely needed. I want bunk beds dangit.
  • SimGuruGrahamSimGuruGraham Posts: 1,189 SimGuru
    Thanks for sharing that you'd like to see bunk beds added. Being that we already know that bunk beds won't be in this community stuff pack, I'm going to move this thread to the Ideas Corner section of the forums where it will be more relevant when considering future content.
  • tiamiatiamia Posts: 63 Member
    Ah, I totally forgot about those! I used to love loft beds, sliding a desk or guitar under them really DID save space. Oh well. Maybe EA will come with another pack and they'll surprise us all. :)
    tumblr_n3rku5LZwi1r7y61oo1_500.gif
    edited June 2017
    LOFT BEDS
    Thanks for sharing that you'd like to see bunk beds added. Being that we already know that bunk beds won't be in this community stuff pack, I'm going to move this thread to the Ideas Corner section of the forums where it will be more relevant when considering future content.

@SimGuruGraham Me and others would also like to see Loft Beds which could recycle the animations from the bunk bed :)
    Also we should be able to place thing like desks and computers under the Loft Bed.
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTOGwExnDVQLpCj4zW1t4e-S29C-k02UakmDepQbd8wkYGBAu_W
    original.jpg
    prevue_extra.jpg
    535-670x377.jpg
    a256aFi.gif
    [quote="FreezerBunnyCowplant;c-15844789"][b]LOFT BEDS[/b]
    [quote="SimGuruGraham;c-15843833"]Thanks for sharing that you'd like to see bunk beds added. Being that we already know that bunk beds won't be in this community stuff pack, I'm going to move this thread to the Ideas Corner section of the forums where it will be more relevant when considering future content.[/quote]

@SimGuruGraham Me and others would also like to see [b]Loft Beds[/b] which could recycle the animations from the bunk bed :)
    Also we should be able to place thing like desks and computers under the Loft Bed.
    [img]https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTOGwExnDVQLpCj4zW1t4e-S29C-k02UakmDepQbd8wkYGBAu_W[/img]
    [img]http://lvlt.thesims3.com/sims3_asset/sims3_asset/thumb/shard000/000/068/150/17/original.jpg[/img]
    [img]http://aroundthesims3.com/objects/images/bedroom_firstline/prevue_extra.jpg[/img]
    [img]http://sims4updates.net/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/535-670x377.jpg[/img][/quote]

This is amazing! I heard that most of the simmers really want loft beds and even tho I'm not that big of a fan of them but looking at the last picture makes me wanna have one in my game asap!

Thank you very much. :) Uh you might pass on the idea of having them in any Sims 5 base game that may be in the future. ;)

• ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    Yeah bunk beds and murphy beds are my top bed requests. It would be lovely to have bed options for tiny homes.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • Kuma_frumaKuma_fruma Posts: 46 Member
    great idea to add and is less space to use.
  • ValeahValeah Posts: 98 Member
    Bunks, loft beds, and Murphy beds. Great space savers. Perfect for families. Hope they come back soon.
  • ShadyLady89ShadyLady89 Posts: 908 Member
    I'm betting we'll get them if/when we get a university EP/GP. I can't wait.
    Origin: ShadyLady1989 | please feel free to add/friend me!
    Sims 4 Blog
    Don't feed trolls. Do feed cowplants.
  • YellebYelleb Posts: 156 Member
    I thought the title said punk beds and my mind immediately went "Yeah! More black color swatches wouldn't hurt."

Either way, I really miss putting desks underneath bunk beds. Imagine how pretty that would look with the fairy lights from the Parenthood pack up on the wall where the desk is.
  • ShadyLady89ShadyLady89 Posts: 908 Member
    @Yelleb I agree with you. I would like more punk/goth swatches.
    Origin: ShadyLady1989 | please feel free to add/friend me!
    Sims 4 Blog
    Don't feed trolls. Do feed cowplants.
  • crazycat_135crazycat_135 Posts: 1,349 Member
    I would love to see bunk and loft beds make a return. :)
    edited August 2017
    Bunk beds and loft beds are my top wanted objects :)
    a256aFi.gif
  • ldmarkoldmarko Posts: 5,487 Member
    Yes please!
    Gallery ID: LDM2
  • gummybear0724gummybear0724 Posts: 1,146 Member
    Also for bunks I would like the ability to have different bed swatches so my sims can express their style
  • Linds6606Linds6606 Posts: 72 Member
    Would LOVE bunk beds! ♥
  • LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,215 Member
    edited August 2017
    Single beds ?

I already imagine the Monster under the bed frightening both kids :p

Or the monster would only be able to scare the kid who sleeps on the lower bed. Then s/he would have a moodlet about sleeping on the lower side of the bunk bed.