Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Favorite Sims 2 Supernatural and Why?

Scribal_GoddessScribal_Goddess Posts: 748 Member
This is a thread to talk about your favorite sims 2 supernatural sim type! From Aliens and Vampires to Werewolves, Witches, and Plantsims, there's plenty of supernatural life states for your sims to enjoy, but there's also the servos and bigfoots to consider.
Patron Goddess of Newbs and Ninnyhammers.
TS2 Graphics Fix Tutorial]

Comments

• BessiebooBessieboo Posts: 199 Member
    I like witches the best, I liked all the spells they could learn, the cauldron, their cats, the fact they could fly and the hidden castles they could visit. If you were a bad witch your skin will turn green.
  • JULES1111JULES1111 Posts: 4,489 Member
    Aliens!!! What can I say I am a Sci-Fi geek :D Plus alien babies are the cutest things ever! <3
  • LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    edited June 2017
    Rflong7 wrote: »
    vampires can be a pain when they keep biting their whole family

Tell me about it. I remember once I was playing a witch that got married to a vampire. Her husband kept turning her every single night, and then she would have to take an antidote just to cure herself. Good thing she had the ability to make it herself, otherwise it would have been quite costly. This is one thing I'm glad they changed in the other sims games.

• tiamiatiamia Posts: 63 Member
    Probably witch. I loved witches in The Sims 2! The fact that you could choose your alignment, and that you could learn spells and craft furniture based on that alignment was very cool. Also the titles, "Atrociously Evil" >:) or "Infallibly Good" o:)
    tumblr_n3rku5LZwi1r7y61oo1_500.gif
  • HippieinBlack12HippieinBlack12 Posts: 17 New Member
    I always enjoyed the vampires because of the "BLEH!" thing lol
  • KathykinsKathykins Posts: 1,883 Member
    > @HippieinBlack12 said:
    > I always enjoyed the vampires because of the "BLEH!" thing lol

I about fell off my chair laughing the first time I played a vampire, because of this :D

I've played mostly witches, though. Haven't played much with the other supernaturals. Just a little bit of vamp and plantsim. Never played werewolf in any game.
  • EmilyLouise95EmilyLouise95 Posts: 27 Member
    Of what i can remember of playing the sims 2 (last time i played probs over a year ago) i would have to say witches.
  • cleo00cleo00 Posts: 1,088 Member
    Are we including zombies? They're just a lot easier for me to manage than any of the other ts2 supernaturals as they don't really have anything special about them like werewolfs or vampires, other than the skin and the walk.
  • Scribal_GoddessScribal_Goddess Posts: 748 Member
    cleo00 wrote: »
    Are we including zombies? They're just a lot easier for me to manage than any of the other ts2 supernaturals as they don't really have anything special about them like werewolfs or vampires, other than the skin and the walk.

Well, they're a life state that came with an expansion pack, so sure!
    Patron Goddess of Newbs and Ninnyhammers.
    TS2 Graphics Fix Tutorial]