Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Murder Mystery Ideas?

I'm wanting to play a murder mystery with my sims, so I figure I can use the club feature from Get Together to organize it, but I can't figure out how to have sims set up "accidental" deaths for other sims. I figure some poorly cooked pufferfish from City Living is a good place to start, and some indoor fireworks, but I don't have many ideas past those! Any ideas I could use?

I wish we'd get a stuff pack or gamepack with an actual murder mystery feature, it could work similar to other UI features like the Club system, or restaraunt options, maybe mixed with objectives like in careers from Get to Work. Your sims could host to get rid of some enemies or be invited and try to uncover the culprit. And there could be new accidental deaths with more dangerous objects (like falling chandeliers, poisonous bar drinks, banana peels to make sims fall, etc.) and some new secret entrance doors!

Comments

• redrogue60redrogue60 Posts: 2,053 Member
    A murder mystery isn't a bad idea when you think about it. It could be figured into an EP that revolves around Crime & Punishment. Working your way up into the criminal organization life or in a detective career path. What I would do is watch a few Agatha Christie: Poirot episodes on Netflix and maybe a Miss Fisher Murder mysteries to figure in a plot idea. The brits really have the best murder mystery shows
    “All mushrooms are edible, but some only once.” Terry Pratchett
  • isaiahzayisaiahzay Posts: 295 Member
    redrogue60 wrote: »
    A murder mystery isn't a bad idea when you think about it. It could be figured into an EP that revolves around Crime & Punishment. Working your way up into the criminal organization life or in a detective career path. What I would do is watch a few Agatha Christie: Poirot episodes on Netflix and maybe a Miss Fisher Murder mysteries to figure in a plot idea. The brits really have the best murder mystery shows

Thanks! A Crime/Punishment EP would be cool! I love the movies Clue and Murder By Death, sims are naturally weird so I figure no matter what, a sim murder mystery will be pretty comical!