Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sim Dads and their kids....

Comments

• WaterdragonWaterdragon Posts: 780 Member
    Screenshot-x1006.jpg
    Joe with his son Kym. I thought, it would be cute to have Joe put on his imaginary friend form. Alas, it was not.

Screenshot-x4257.jpg
    Mortimer with his grandson Conall. Both seem to be really fed up with each other. (Conall was just hungry and crying. Mortimer is a great dad/granddad, despite being grumpy).
    My sim´s antics: http://waterdragonsblog.com/
    My studio: http://www.thesims3.com/mypage/WatrDragon/mystudio

Just assume that every edit I make is because of typos.
  • Deshong04Deshong04 Posts: 4,278 Member
    Kibwe and his son Chad.
    Screenshot-3634.jpg

Nathaniel and his daugther Choice.
    Screenshot-4148.jpg

Estevan and his son Camilo.
    Screenshot-2974.jpg
    “What doesn't kill you makes you stronger
    Stand a little taller
    Doesn't mean I'm lonely when I'm alone
    What doesn't kill you makes a fighter
    Footsteps even lighter”
  • Emily4331Emily4331 Posts: 10,850 Member
    @Deshong04 Oh my gosh that last picture is so precious! Daddy's little mini me! :3
  • WaterdragonWaterdragon Posts: 780 Member
    Screenshot2582.jpg
    Ethan and his daughter Pepper.
    My sim´s antics: http://waterdragonsblog.com/
    My studio: http://www.thesims3.com/mypage/WatrDragon/mystudio

Just assume that every edit I make is because of typos.
  • MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
  • therealsunsetvalleytherealsunsetvalley Posts: 438 Member
    Simis looks after Bella:

Screenshot-347.jpg

Screenshot-348.jpg

Jack watchs Marty while Matry watchs TV:

Screenshot-30.jpg

Marty with his second son John:

Screenshot-69.jpg

Screenshot-75.jpg

Beau with daughter Donna:

Screenshot-466.jpg

Vadim with Daughter Wendy:

Screenshot-190.jpg
  • therealsunsetvalleytherealsunsetvalley Posts: 438 Member
    Simis looks after Bella:

Screenshot-347.jpg

Screenshot-348.jpg

Jack watchs Marty while Matry watchs TV:

Screenshot-30.jpg

Marty with his second son John:

Screenshot-69.jpg

Screenshot-75.jpg

Beau with daughter Donna:

Screenshot-466.jpg

Vadim with Daughter Wendy:

Screenshot-190.jpg
  • venusdemilosimsvenusdemilosims Posts: 1,918 Member
    Ok I got a few for this thread...

c1g17Ty.jpg

Andy attempts to impart discipline on his son, Andrew Jr. (AJ)

pVk4DUK.jpg

Andy with his daughter, Sage, in the backyard

7gzmNbN.jpg

Nathan tries the same for his son, Noah (now deceased)

6WqvYG1.jpg

Nathan has a moment with his adult son, Sebastian

4A1dPLh.jpg

Nathan playing a ditty for his daughter, Savannah, who is looking

eRcqCRg.jpg

Nigel helps his daughter, Maggie, with homework

jpnbanner2_zpscb7d2475.jpg header_zps436f0053.jpg

• elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,544 Member
    This is Michael and his son, Christopher. He is a widow and has been raising his son by himself:
    008.jpg?dl=0

Helping with homework:
    017.jpg?dl=0

Fishing together:
    053.jpg?dl=0
  • igazorigazor Posts: 19,330 Member
    @elanorbreton - You still get an awesome for those, but I do have to point out that eating a salad in front of a kid struggling with their homework is a rather unusual method of "helping." :p
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
    Our new site is at http://nraas.net
  • elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,544 Member
    igazor wrote: »
    @elanorbreton - You still get an awesome for those, but I do have to point out that eating a salad in front of a kid struggling with their homework is a rather unusual method of "helping." :p

Hey! The poor guy hadn't eaten all day! He can chew and call out answers to questions at the same time, you know.
    I can't get enough of Jordan as a daddy! He's so good at it and rarely needs to be told to spend time with his kids :)
    36538313651_263f2914fc_b.jpg
  • CharlottesmomCharlottesmom Posts: 7,015 Member
    A few more ....

Joe teaching Connor to walk..

35044846874_71fdac0b8c_b.jpg

Joe playing with Connor in the ocean..

35753897571_1bfe4089db_b.jpg

Joe holding Connor right before he ages up to child..

35497171990_0e046ca3e6_b.jpg

Leighton and glitched out aged up to teen Sam!! :D

35045907274_008b1513ab_b.jpg

Joe storming over when he saw his son (???) Jared making out with his daughter Jamie....(Jamie and Jared would be half brother and sister)..

35076371823_cbb3ae2a20_b.jpg

:smiley:
    @Mikezumi , Was looking at the whole thread again, some awesome pictures of Shannon with the kids. Jordan is just so wonderful as a father, the pictures of him and the kids are too cute! <3
  • IreneSwiftIreneSwift Posts: 6,247 Member
    edited August 2017
    @Charlottesmom You must have a mod that allows Jared and Jamie to be romantic with each other, right? The very reason I got the NRaas mod that can't be mentioned here was because I had placed a single adult mother of a teen daughter in Hidden Springs, intending to get the mother married to Bruce Chesterfield and the daughter married to Bruce's teen son, Scott, once the two of them were young adults. The daughter met Scott first, and they became romantic interests, then started going steady, before the mother was even friends with Bruce. But after the mother married Bruce, their teens could no longer have a romantic relationship, because the game now considered them siblings. They were only step-brother and step-sister, not really related at all.
  • igazorigazor Posts: 19,330 Member
    edited August 2017
    Ha, even our "friendly" competitor in the mod arena recognized that the Greg-Marsha Brady thing can happen especially when the kids meet and are a couple before their parents even know each other, and adjusted his mod accordingly.

Otherwise we might have ewww, I know we're in love, married, and everything but I can't even touch you because our parents are partnering up now. ;)
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
    Our new site is at http://nraas.net
    edited August 2017
    IreneSwift wrote: »
    @Charlottesmom You must have a mod that allows Jared and Jamie to be romantic with each other, right? The very reason I got the NRaas mod that can't be mentioned here was because I had placed a single adult mother of a teen daughter in Hidden Springs, intending to get the mother married to Bruce Chesterfield and the daughter married to Bruce's teen son, Scott, once the two of them were young adults. The daughter met Scott first, and they became romantic interests, then started going steady, before the mother was even friends with Bruce. But after the mother married Bruce, their teens could no longer have a romantic relationship, because the game now considered them siblings. They were only step-brother and step-sister, not really related at all.

@IreneSwift , My game is 100% mod free...Jamie and Jared are technically related in my story, (same father...Joe **maybe**, Jared could be another guy's son) BUT they don't show as related in the family tree as these two are extras for picture purposes only. :wink: (I have tons of "extras" when telling stories for certain pictures)... :)

If I were playing just for the he*ck of it and not telling a story, these two would most likely not be able to touch each other as they would be family tree related.
    @Charlottesmom That aged up Sam being held by Leighton is almost enough to give me nightmares! ;)
    Always lovely seeing Joe and toddler Connor :)
    One day you will let me help you with mods to facilitate your twisted, wickedly funny, story lines :p
    @Mikezumi , I seriously think I have more fun working up backdoor ways to get my Sims to do what I need them to do for stories. Like I said before I have an awesome collection of some very twisted screenshots from setting up scenes in my stories. There a few I tagged for bekkasan in Em's thread... ;)
    Connor fighting with Riley (his Alien son) over who gets to snuggle Mr. Genie Bear that night...

35509311260_3476f274fc_b.jpg

Luke getting yelled at by his daughter Lilah for making out with Erika (NOT Luke's wife)...

35765613121_d6251a5f07_b.jpg

Jared and his twin sons with Julia..

35057157304_0ef1d4a6f4_b.jpg

35896902315_4224c37338_b.jpg

Good gravy he's adorable!! **and the kid is pretty cute too... ;)

35896902735_c0331e5bbf_b.jpg

35087504873_d96d07b7a4_b.jpg

Thornton and William, his grandson:

35086932973_08ffc0408f_b.jpg

Mortimer and Gunther:

35056598554_c19a8c31f3_b.jpg

All his kids! Gunther with Mortimer and the twins, don't ask me their names I have no clue, I have to start writing these things down... :(

34016799115_a5fd71cddf_b.jpg

:smiley:
  • cocococo Posts: 2,726 Member
    Ho playing around with his son Ju-long.
    sBkrid.jpg
    DdsJqW.jpg
    aHkgyj.jpg
  • IreneSwiftIreneSwift Posts: 6,247 Member
    @igazor I actually got that idea from a real life family I know of, where an engaged adult couple invited his widowed mother and her divorced father to dinner, so they could meet each other. The parents hit it off and married each other later.