Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sim Dads and their kids....

Comments

• BrittanyChick22BrittanyChick22 Posts: 2,130 Member
    edited June 2017
    Zandra with her daddy, Pearce <3

Screenshot-18_zpsxeqjhvtm.jpg
    TS32017-06-1008-25-53-53_zpsfq741b4w.jpg
    giphy.gif

• StormsviewStormsview Posts: 2,603 Member
    > @BrittanyChick22 said:
    > Zandra with her daddy, Pearce <3

aww, so cute.
    we'll give you a full refund. Just make sure you make your request within 24 hours after you first launch the game, within seven days from your date of purchase, or within seven days from the game's release date if you pre-ordered, whichever comes first.
    Who said EA doesn't have a sense of humor
  • igazorigazor Posts: 19,330 Member
    edited June 2017
    And the grand finale.

Batch 3 of 3.

Our dad back in the main household now is holding kiddo # 10, with # 11 asleep in his crib. No, not the teddy bear, the one to the left of that. Poor kid, the one being held. She's the only female out of 12 siblings. But don't feel sorry for her, she is growing up in one of the greatest, most supportive, loving, and fun households in town.
    nicb2hi571xd62j4g.jpg

This is # 11 in one of his less snoozy moments. This one, the only one out of the dozen really, will be quite a handful to raise a bit later on. But as a toddler, of course he is still all sweetness and innocence.
    sd3t33dmsw3vdu64g.jpg

Yeah, another one. No wonder these kids are so smart, all anyone ever does is read to them. :p
    mhggw2hpqzkvitg4g.jpg

This is # 5 from the twins about to take his baby brother # 11, little Mr. Sweetness, somewhere. Oh, if only they all knew then what we know now...don't worry, we'll return to the actual dad-child pics shortly.
    a0nixhzksis2x3r4g.jpg

Here we have # 6 from the twins, the future heir, proposing to his bf. Talk about a foregone conclusion, these two have been inseparable since the day they met. And dad is there sitting on the sofa, looking a little confused and waiting for someone to tell him what just happened so they can all cry tears of happiness and hug each other like crazy.
    y5k8aq312inxsds4g.jpg
    kjnjie43tjw91bf4g.jpg

High School graduation, # 6 and dad hugging. Kiddo # 7 is in the background.
    9s7xd2krcws7cn84g.jpg

Ah, # 5 in his own home now. A bit of (real) time has passed here. Many of these kids are geniuses or close enough, their parents certainly are, but this one started Uni early (Traveler/Careers mods) and has three degrees already. He's wildly successful at anything science and IT oriented, has loads of friends, but can't hold onto a relationship for anything. And he is Insane, poor guy. At this phase in his life, he is raising plant sims. That's his first little girl he is holding. Later on he and his daughters will move to an island off the coast of Isla Paradiso where he will spend his time making clones of himself and plumbots in his own image. No one, including him, will really know why.
    0an6m23kkc0h72a4g.jpg

I claim these counts as dad-kiddo pics, it's just that the kiddo hasn't been born yet. This is # 6 just finding out that he is about to become a daddy for the first time (or whenever it is that they can do what he's doing there). And then his dad, the Level 10 physician, checking out the expectant son-in-law to make sure everything is okay.
    49j28v81t14r6g64g.jpg
    r0l9807eivvcbrt4g.jpg

# 6 with his first kiddo in a rocking chair. I don't know why he looks so shellshocked, he adores kids and there are already more on the way by then. Maybe he just had a really long day.
    82gnq2envncvr4l4g.jpg

The triplets are teens now. This is # 8 being tutored by his dad on science. I don't know why # 9 keeps dropping out on these pics, but that would be him sitting at the kitchen table behind them.
    72uvf45w2o5z25t4g.jpg

And # 8 learning how to drive, a necessary (usually) rite of passage in most of my worlds. Or at least the less than urban ones, anyway.
    u28ju8uncgsi7484g.jpg

Phew, that's all I got for now. Happy Fathers Day to everyone here, no matter when you celebrate it!
    Post edited by igazor on
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
    Our new site is at http://nraas.net
    I think that Sims fathers are Awesome! :)
    we'll give you a full refund. Just make sure you make your request within 24 hours after you first launch the game, within seven days from your date of purchase, or within seven days from the game's release date if you pre-ordered, whichever comes first.
  • KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,920 Member
    @igazor I did enjoy your pictures and story. It left me wishing for the return of the lol button.

Your Sims and their lives seem somewhat familiar - but I suppose that is to be expected since they are all just Sims.

I thought the llama riding freezer bunny to be a particularly fun image. Is it possible, I wonder, to get baby gnomes if the only gnomes already on the lot are freezer bunnies?

On a serious note, I do hope we see more of your games in the future.
    Karritz wrote: »
    @igazor I did enjoy your pictures and story. It left me wishing for the return of the lol button.

Your Sims and their lives seem somewhat familiar - but I suppose that is to be expected since they are all just Sims.

I thought the llama riding freezer bunny to be a particularly fun image. Is it possible, I wonder, to get baby gnomes if the only gnomes already on the lot are freezer bunnies?

On a serious note, I do hope we see more of your games in the future.
    Very kind of you, thanks. Especially since I felt so vulnerable posting these pics, usually I do keep these memories to myself. ;)

It kind of looks like all my sims do with their kids is carry them around, read them stories, and have meals, but that's just a function of when I noticed screengrab-worthy scenes and when any of them came out nice enough to share. There's all kinds of story lines, sub-story lines, and activities like festivals, amusement parks, family game nights, intense learning experiences, teenage angst...well you guys know all the rest, whether we have zero mods or ten thousand of them, we're all still playing the same game and it would take years for some of us to explain everything that's been going on for such long periods of time.

Three of the adult sims in those shots are EA pre-mades, though they aren't prominently featured and I bet it would be really challenging for anyone to figure out which ones they are. The rest were created by me, born, or spawned (the adoptees) in-game. I bet some of them look familiar because at the time the much older shots were taken I didn't have a very dense collection of CC hair and clothes and even now I still often gravitate towards the base game and EP stuff in many instances.
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
  • MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    @igazor I was out all day and have come home to see your lovely (and very confusing) family! :) What I did take from your posts is that you, like me, have strong family values :) Enjoyed seeing your family very much :)
  • KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,920 Member
    @igazor the thing I like about seeing screen shots of Sims people have made or play with is seeing the variety of facial features.

At first all of my Sims had similar features. I made a lot of Sims. When making new Sims now I challenge myself to give them features I haven't used before. If I come up with a sim that looks nothing like other sims I've made before I feel success. Then I discovered cc and that gave me more material to assist with the variety in my Sims. I still have a long way to go with my quest to make Sims who are different. My main problem is with habitually choosing similar eyes, nose, mouth and overall face shape.
  • WaterdragonWaterdragon Posts: 780 Member
    This simmer may or may not have a thing for sim dads and their kids.
    Screenshot-1207_zpsumtby1ie.jpg
    My first (and only) freed djinn with his daughter. Sadly, she was neither blue nor a djinn, but she turned out awesome anyway.

Screenshot1685_zps7xlgpq14.jpg
    Leighton Sekemoto with one of his many sons. He always plays with his children on free will.

Screenshot1764_zpszdcrddrx.jpg
    Simon is a half-alien, his son a 3/4 alien, because he had him (the normal way) with an alien woman. Haven´t played that save in ages, suddenly really want to.

Screenshot1854_zpsig7cfsxw.jpg
    Ray with his son Samuel, who is a grandson of Sam Sekemoto. He has the eyes, I think.

Screenshot2639_zpssctdo59l.jpg
    More Ray and Sammy.

Screenshot2344_zpsychuxnnh.jpg
    Eagle reading to his daughter Pepper. He dislikes children, but he did this on free will. This trait is a joke.

Screenshot2392_zpsv1cz6lra.jpg
    I think, I already posted this, but it´s just so cute.

Screenshot2414_zpsmjbqwm5a.jpg
    Making faces.

Screenshot2637_zps2fvqqtzf.jpg
    Telling dad about her awesome day at the beach, where mommy dunked her in the water in this very bear suit.
    That was before I knew, that they don´t change the outfit of the toddler for the play in water animation.

Screenshot2690_zpshx7xocdd.jpg
    To prevent cavities, here is Eagle denying his son a bedtime story. I actually squealed in delight when I that happened, because at that time I was really annoyed with that action.

Screenshot-2921_zpsq7oeqjft.jpg
    Mark, who is my first hybrid ever (alien-vampire) with his son, who is a witch. I love this game.

Screenshot-2956_zpska4c1ovn.jpg
    This is actually a granddad - kiddo picture, but it´s so sweet. Leonard is my first alien baby ever, he became an astronaut, because I thought that to be funny. His grandson was playing with the costume chest, chose this costume and I staged this picture.

Screenshot-x1044_zpsoc2wudsp.jpg
    Nathan with his son Kym...

Screenshot-x1653_zpsurrs13iu.jpg
    ... and Kym with his daughter Fiona.

Screenshot-x2213_zpschdlhqpm.jpg
    Miles with Catherine, my colour surprise baby.

Screenshot-x2871_zpsooemokm2.jpg
    Wigbald with Arielle, my first mermaid baby. Love the pink scales.

Screenshot-x3456_zpsx4pfjs2d.jpg
    And grumpy Mortimer being not grumpy at all with his son Scott.

My sim´s antics: http://waterdragonsblog.com/
    My studio: http://www.thesims3.com/mypage/WatrDragon/mystudio

Just assume that every edit I make is because of typos.
    edited June 2017
    Eagle reading to his daughter Pepper. He dislikes children, but he did this on free will. This trait is a joke.
    Absolutely awesome pics.

Not sure if you realize this though, but the "Dislikes Children" trait means, literally, children. The sim he is reading to autonomously in that pic is a toddler. :)
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
    @igazor - yes, I know that. They do get the negative moodlet from noboo to child, so I kind of wish, it would affect their behaviour a bit more than it does. All of my sims with the dislike children trait were awesome parents, which I think, is a bit odd. The sim in the pictures, Eagle, did manage to trash his relationship with all of his kids when they were in the child stage, but I think that was because they had such a small house, and he always tried to shoo them out of the only room. :D

Screenshot2371_zpsyh9wozua.jpg
    Eagle hates his children.

Screenshot2372_zpsksf9jnz3.jpg
    But he also really loves them.

I have a short story about a baby girl toddler and her Father if its ok. as it truly happen on Sims 4. its no pictures new members are not allowed pictures or Sims 4. if its ok I will print the story.
  • bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

I just love all the pics here. Thanks to everyone for sharing, especially @igazor. I've heard you talk :lol: seen you write about your game play and family and how you rotate your families, both here and at Nraas so it is awesome to see the sims in pics.

@Mikezumi your last batch of pics don't show for me :(

Found these this morning. This is when the I decided to play premades recently. (I normally make my own sims) I've always thought Christopher Steel was a cutie, and @CravenLestat recommended Annabelle something or other who is a ghost and I'd never played ghost so a story was born. This is Christopher with his firstborn Victoria. I actually played this family with autonomy on (I don't always do that) and Chris was a very hands on Dad as well as loving hubby.
    33145201626_66476267a3_z.jpg
    33243336475_3b6393ab08_z.jpg
    33243333525_619fd84e8d_z.jpg
    > @Waterdragon said:
    > @igazor - yes, I know that. They do get the negative moodlet from noboo to child, so I kind of wish, it would affect their behaviour a bit more than it does. All of my sims with the dislike children trait were awesome parents, which I think, is a bit odd. The sim in the pictures, Eagle, did manage to trash his relationship with all of his kids when they were in the child stage, but I think that was because they had such a small house, and he always tried to shoo them out of the only room. :D

I think Sims is so lifelike that even though they do not like kids, they Love their own kids. Like parents in real would. even if they did not want kids. Oh, one room house aww shame they could not afford a bit larger home.
  • ParyPary Posts: 6,871 Member
    More lovely pictures :)

@igazor, I really did enjoy browsing through your pictures. Your family is beautiful, though it must be hard to keep track of ( to me anyway, since I am a very disorganised scatterbrained person ) but you seem to have everything well organised in those pictures at least.

I think you should share your pictures more often, despite being a little apprehensive (?) about it. I know that a lot of our sims and families are personal to some of us in particular, I feel the same way sometimes. Especially since I don't feel my games are as funny or interesting as other people's seem to be, but, we all love the game, and we all relish the charming, and sometimes dumb things our sims do :)
    Sims 3 Household Exchange - Share your households!
    PoppySims Archive
    InnaLisa Pose Archive
    Devolution of Sims - a once customisable open world sandbox which has become a DLC Party catalog in a shoebox
    I ♡ Pudding
  • CharlottesmomCharlottesmom Posts: 7,015 Member
    edited June 2017
    More Daddy/Kiddo pictures....

Finding Jared and Jane pictures proved difficult as 90% of the taking care of Jane pictures are of Jane and Uncle Connor...

Jared and Jane:

Screenshot-2115_zpsd2snr24o.jpg

Screenshot-2134_zps30jemoea.jpg

Screenshot-2172_zpserqehnsg.jpg

Connor and Riley:

Screenshot-9177_zpsnqldnzsy.jpg

Thornton and Kate:

Screenshot-9800_zpsp2nvqkqo.jpg
  • lunabellelunabelle Posts: 175 Member
    What a wonderful topic! So many lovely pics too! My sims don't really have anything to do with their fathers on a regular basis so I don't have any pics to post but I'll enjoy looking at all of yours!
    Working on #100BabyChallenge #TwiggsLegacy
    Now up to baby number 64!
    edited June 2017
    Pary wrote: »
    More lovely pictures :)

@igazor, I really did enjoy browsing through your pictures. Your family is beautiful, though it must be hard to keep track of ( to me anyway, since I am a very disorganised scatterbrained person ) but you seem to have everything well organised in those pictures at least.
    Thanks. I only wish I had more cute, snuggly, interactive pictures with the families actually doing stuff together and displaying more varied emotions to show like the others here have but I rarely take those or they don't come out very well. I do have some of the busy main household with the older siblings and their families coming and going usually before and after major events like birthdays and weddings, with upwards of 20 sims showing in different rooms with the walls down, but it would be too complicated to explain who they all are or why they are there at each moment when many of them live in other worlds. My screenshots are really more of a documented timeline, with just an occasional special or funny moment captured here and there.

There may be 2,000 or so (just guessing from total population counts) sims in all of my connected worlds, but "my" sims are easy to keep track of because I only have one ongoing game and it moves so slowly. There's never any wonder about which iteration of a game that was from or in which alternate timeline something may have happened because there's only one timeline, just a very crowded one. I have to admit every once in a while I confuse one cousin with another in those shots, but that would be when they were children or younger and may not have had an entirely unique look to them yet.

Now then, there's something missing on this thread. I don't have any to share myself, but where are the cute and adorable pictures of sims' pets who are fathers and their kiddos? :)
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
  • IreneSwiftIreneSwift Posts: 6,247 Member
    Here's Teodor Medina, who my scuba diver recently married, doing night duty for their newborn son.

Screenshot-4_1.jpg

It wasn't really night anymore, but they were up very late due to his birth, and neither parent was ready to get up for the day yet.
    > @IreneSwift said:
    > Here's Teodor Medina, who my scuba diver recently married, doing night duty for their newborn son.
    >
    >
    >
    > It wasn't really night anymore, but they were up very late due to his birth, and neither parent was ready to get up for the day yet.

Newborns are so sweet. And the Nursery is so perfect. Sims 3 has much nicer baby rooms and much more to care for your babies.
  • MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    edited June 2017
    Granddads and dads with their kids in this pic ;)
    Adults and elders left to right: Brogan, Shannon and Nevan (dads of Brogan), Michael (Brogan's hubby)
    Teens and child left to right: Brogan and Michael's kids Shay, Elva, Ita and Dermot
    34972465071_70367e2287_b.jpg
    Post edited by Mikezumi on
    good-looking Family. Totally Awesome