Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Stuff Packs Going Back To Only One New Gameplay Object?

Comments

• SimaniteSimanite Posts: 4,833 Member
    orkhid22 wrote: »
    Simanite wrote: »
    Go be a SJW on Tumblr or something, we need a beacon of truth and justice here on the forums. We can make up our own minds. It shouldn't bother you so much that people clearly know some animations are recycled and are still wanting to buy the pack seen as it STILL DOES INCLUDE NEW ANIMATIONS.

Dude, you wanna be a beacon of truth and justice? Cite your claims, show the new animations. You cannot, because they are recycled animations. I'm giving you the truth and you literally flipped out on me for doing so!!!

There's ONE new jog in place animations that may or may not be new (honestly forget), but I do not believe one new animation is enough to justify that TV workout channel as a "new gameplay object."

I was talking about the new animations on the freakin' wall!

here's the thing. this deserved criticism person, isn't going to change. that name says it all. he will criticize everything. so what's in your control: don't engage. let him be. it's easier and doesn't derail threads

Agreed. :lol:
  • cameronw209cameronw209 Posts: 1,497 Member
    edited June 2017
    Go be a SJW on Tumblr or something, we need a beacon of truth and justice here on the forums. We can make up our own minds. It shouldn't bother you so much that people clearly know some animations are recycled and are still wanting to buy the pack seen as it STILL DOES INCLUDE NEW ANIMATIONS.

Dude, you wanna be a beacon of truth and justice? Cite your claims, show the new animations. You cannot, because they are recycled animations. I'm giving you the truth and you literally flipped out on me for doing so!!!

There's ONE new jog in place animations that may or may not be new (honestly forget), but I do not believe one new animation is enough to justify that TV workout channel as a "new gameplay object."

here's the thing. this deserved criticism person, isn't going to change. that name says it all. he will criticize everything. so what's in your control: don't engage. let him be. it's easier and doesn't derail threads

So in your mind, if someone quotes me, addresses me specifically, and then states something factually untrue, I'm crossing a line and being a jerk if I point that out?

I've noticed that a lot your engagement with other members of the community is passive-aggressive and condescending. It should really be no surprise why people react to you the way they do. It's pretty clear that you like to come here and debate, whether that is constructive or simply to "put people in their place". Remember that this is an informal public sphere so people aren't going to engage with you the way you expect them to. There isn't really anything wrong with that because people come here with valid claims and while they may argue them poorly at times, it doesn't invalidate what they're trying to get across (not necessarily referring to the argument you're having now).

Now, on topic, I agree about the animations. You think I like seeing the "ask a question" animation everywhere? Absolutely not! I just don't think this is unusual for a stuff pack. It seems as though the "feature item" for this pack has sucked all the animation budget - similar to the hot-tub. Recycling animations for "new" gameplay may make the pack seem fuller, despite it having the same budget.

*that plum is a synonym for "taken all of"
  • DeservedCriticismDeservedCriticism Posts: 2,251 Member
    Writin_Reg wrote: »

Apparently you fail to understand what a stuff pack is - it is sims stuff - that's it - and in previous sims games - most of them anyway - stuff packs just added stuff sims could use - but in Sims 4 they add also some animated stuff - but it is no secret to most people that stuff packs only use stuff and programming already in the game. You putting the info out there about it being recycled - but this is no big secret to most long time Simmers - we like stuff for our game - we know the stuff pack shares meshes and now animations already in the game

Is anyone reading this thread before they comment...?
    @DeservedCriticism - Working out with fitness videos isn't really comparable to the movies from Movie Hangout - it's not the stuff on the screen that's new gameplay, but the animation for the Sim working out. Watching a movie reused TV animations and relied on TS3 for the material on the films, whereas there's new animation like jumps and dance moves that come with working out with the TV. I'm actually impressed at how much new animation is in this stuff pack.

I'm saying this one more time, cause anyone can read the thread history and see I'm not lying: SimGuruGraham cited the TV workout video and the earbuds as "new gameplay objects," and since this would mean Movie Hangout Stuff had like 13 "new gameplay objects," I asked how a video is an object or some music notes coming out of ears with recycled animations can count as an object, then someone purposefully addressed me and claimed all these new animations are super duper new omg - contrary to your own claim - and all I did was point out the truth to that individual that no they are not. Then, everyone decided this justified giving me a good lynchmob treatment because how DARE I respond to someone who purposefully addressed me with facts?!

And what you are failing to see is the objects are new - they are not in our game - so they are new. Does not matter they use animations that are in the game. The videos on that screen are actually taken from Sims 2 or 3 so not new but they were not previously in our Sims 4 game until they were added to this big screen - also new item. That makes them new game items. Much as I said CC is as well.

...No, you are discussing something I never brought up, nor did anyone else here.

It's very simple: someone addressed me, claimed there were new animations with the TV workout, I pointed out they were incorrect, and now 20 people jumped down my throat for acknowledging that much. I never judged object quality, I never discussed it, I never said anything regarding the new non-gameplay objects, nor did anyone else in this thread. What was discussed is the new "gameplay objects."

To try and claim I'm missing something or I deserve this treatment because I haven't acknowledged the new non-gameplay stuff? That was never part of the discussion. The discussions focused SOLELY on the TV workout routine.
    "Who are you, that do not know your history?"
  • PegasysPegasys Posts: 1,135 Member
    Terra wrote: »
    Thanks very much for the answer @SimGuruGraham - I can appreciate that and am now much less salty about the rock wall. :P

@DeservedCriticism - Working out with fitness videos isn't really comparable to the movies from Movie Hangout - it's not the stuff on the screen that's new gameplay, but the animation for the Sim working out. Watching a movie reused TV animations and relied on TS3 for the material on the films, whereas there's new animation like jumps and dance moves that come with working out with the TV. I'm actually impressed at how much new animation is in this stuff pack.

Is it?

Go watch the trailer again. The only people I saw watching TV and working out were using recycled dance animations, recycled animations from the Motion Gaming Rig, and maybe ONE slightly altered job animation. Honestly can't tell if that one was new or not. There's nothing new in what we were shown. To speculate they're "hiding" new animations is likewise ridiculous, because presumably if there's new content to show us, then of course they wanna show us. Why show us the recycled stuff and hide the supposed new ones? These very same trailers take special care to equip almost all sims with new clothing and hairstyles to show off as much as possible, but you mean to tell me these workout routines have been hidden from us as if they were nuclear launch codes or something...?

We're the customer. They want to make a sale, so they show us what they've got. When they don't show us, it probably means they don't want us to see. In this case, what we saw was recycled animations.

If you want to pay $10 for recycled animations and defend the idea this actually counts as a new animation, well...don't be surprised when future SPs continue to bleed out features.

OH MY GOSH JUST SERIOUSLY STOP.

Why do you get pleasure from sucking the life and excitement out of everyone? Why can't you let us have our opinions and our excitement? The Gurus obviously have limitations with SPs (heck even EPs have limitations) but they do a brilliant job and are obviously passionate and care about the game.

This SP looks FANTASTIC.

Have opinions about whether an animation is recycled when FACTUALLY it is?

Yeah dude, excuse me for trying to argue why you deserve better quality from a product. Look at me, real buzzkill trying to talk you out of spending $10 for content you already have.

You talk to people like they're too simple to make decisions for themselves. No offence, but while most times you do have a point, the general tone of your comments tend to make people go on the defensive and this actually counters whatever point you're trying to make.
    Yes, a lot of the animations are recycled..that was the first thing I noticed when watching the trailer. The wall climbing object isn't too impressive either. It looks like a pack I'm not getting after all. Still, remember one important thing; You can't force people to your way of thinking because everyone has different tastes. Just give your feedback (but please no lengthy walls of text because very few people even take time to read those...kidding! :p ) and if you wish to pass on the pack, by all means do so.
    Please not I'm not yelling at you or anything..just some friendly advice.

@Teslachick2

I'm not trying to force anyone. I mean you can check the history of the thread: I stated my opinion, someone said the TV comes with loads of new animations, and that's FACTUALLY incorrect so I called them out on it, now someone else is outraged at me for acknowledging reality. If someone said "well I think the rockclimbing wall looks great," fine, but don't sit here and plumming rewrite reality in attempt to defend this thing. When people are rewriting reality or claim it's "their OPINION" these aren't recycled, that's when I've got no doubt in my mind people are personally invested in the success of this product, and no, quite frankly I don't care about whether I convince them or how they perceive me because I don't think it's POSSIBLE to convince someone willing to go this far to defend a product. It's absolutely crazy to me that someone is actually getting mad at me for pointing out that they're purchasing recycled animations they already have, and it's a testament to how ridiculous the defenses of this game and it's packs can get.

As for you, just wanna clarify that sorry if I seem hostile towards you. It's not intended. I get where you're coming from and I think you give sound advice (for most situations), so I appreciate your comment. However, yeah....in this case, I truly don't care. I'm beyond trying to convince people, I'm beyond any of that. I have the impression nothing I say would convince people if they're sincerely arguing why they should pay for the recycled animations they already own. In other threads or other discussions I might take your advice, but here...? I gotta be honest and just say my tolerance for the entire discussion takes a nosedive when it becomes crystal clear the people involved are being irrationally defensive, and I have no shame in saying that either.

As I said: it is a FACT these are recycled animations, and currently we've lowered the bar sooooooooo low that the opposing argument is currently sitting at "how DARE you tell me how to spend my money, I'll pay for the animations I already own if I want to!"

Well dang, how much will you guys pay me if I make a Dance Dance Revolution mod where your Sim sits in front of a TV with DDR stock footage while they cycle through some stock dance animations? C'mon let's hear some bids, I'll start the bidding at $10.

They may or may not be completely recycled animations, but they are used in a different context, and that makes a difference, at least to me. The climbing wall looks like a neat variation for my sims gyms, and I'm happy about the ability for sims to workout to the TV again.

There were a lot of completely new animations for Bowling, yet people were complaining not about the lack of new animations, but that sims were standing around not socializing.

I guess what I am trying to say is the value of a SP -- of any pack -- to me (I am not speaking for everyone, only for me) -- is not simply the number of new animations, or the actual count of "stuff." It's just whether it looks good or not, and no, I can't quantify it exactly. This SP looks pretty good to me. Not great, but not bad either. I'm sure I will end up getting it eventually.
  • Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    edited June 2017

Apparently you fail to understand what a stuff pack is - it is sims stuff - that's it - and in previous sims games - most of them anyway - stuff packs just added stuff sims could use - but in Sims 4 they add also some animated stuff - but it is no secret to most people that stuff packs only use stuff and programming already in the game. You putting the info out there about it being recycled - but this is no big secret to most long time Simmers - we like stuff for our game - we know the stuff pack shares meshes and now animations already in the game

I'm saying this one more time, cause anyone can read the thread history and see I'm not lying: SimGuruGraham cited the TV workout video and the earbuds as "new gameplay objects," and since this would mean Movie Hangout Stuff had like 13 "new gameplay objects," I asked how a video is an object or some music notes coming out of ears with recycled animations can count as an object, then someone purposefully addressed me and claimed all these new animations are super duper new omg - contrary to your own claim - and all I did was point out the truth to that individual that no they are not. Then, everyone decided this justified giving me a good lynchmob treatment because how DARE I respond to someone who purposefully addressed me with facts?!

And what you are failing to see is the objects are new - they are not in our game - so they are new. Does not matter they use animations that are in the game. The videos on that screen are actually taken from Sims 2 or 3 so not new but they were not previously in our Sims 4 game until they were added to this big screen - also new item. That makes them new game items. Much as I said CC is as well.

...No, you are discussing something I never brought up, nor did anyone else here.

It's very simple: someone addressed me, claimed there were new animations with the TV workout, I pointed out they were incorrect, and now 20 people jumped down my throat for acknowledging that much. I never judged object quality, I never discussed it, I never said anything regarding the new non-gameplay objects, nor did anyone else in this thread. What was discussed is the new "gameplay objects."

To try and claim I'm missing something or I deserve this treatment because I haven't acknowledged the new non-gameplay stuff? That was never part of the discussion. The discussions focused SOLELY on the TV workout routine.

Okay then you are telling me the game already has a work out channel or is that not new to sims 4?

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• SimpatsyannSimpatsyann Posts: 1,308 Member

Okay then you are telling me the game already has a work out channel or is that not new to sims 4?

No - just that when you watch your sim work out in front of the work out channel, you will be seeing animations you've seen elsewhere in the game.
  • DeservedCriticismDeservedCriticism Posts: 2,251 Member
    edited June 2017

PicardDoubleFacepalm-1.jpg

You are moving the goalposts here, and I do not understand why or what it is you hope to accomplish here. I do not understand why you're addressing me while you argue for something I was never arguing for or against. By all means, feel free to make your point as you please, I just don't get why you're addressing me as if I have anything to do with it.

My part of this discussion? Someone made a false statement, I corrected them on it. That's it. And yes, I would debate that a new channel counts as a new gameplay object, because that would mean packs like Kids Stuff gave us a bonus gameplay object, whereas Movie Hangout Stuff was apparently a 40$ value. It's certainly a new feature, but gameplay object...? I think it's pretty undeniable that if that qualifies as a gameplay object, then today's definition of a gameplay object is a lot more liberal than it once was. Kids Stuff showed off a puppet show and that Pokemon card game spin-off as the other gameplay object; Justin BieberTV was never advertised as being a gameplay object.

But that doesn't matter. If you wanna buy the pack because you think a new channel qualifies as a new object or a new feature or a new whatever? Knock yourself out. As I said: all I did was point out someone was spewing blatantly false information, so I don't know what it is you want from me now.
    "Who are you, that do not know your history?"
  • MrMonty96MrMonty96 Posts: 1,715 Member

So in your mind, if someone quotes me, addresses me specifically, and then states something factually untrue, I'm crossing a line and being a jerk if I point that out?

I've noticed that a lot your engagement with other members of the community is passive-aggressive and condescending. It should really be no surprise why people react to you the way they do. It's pretty clear that you like to come here and debate, whether that is constructive or simply to "put people in their place". Remember that this is an informal public sphere so people aren't going to engage with you the way you expect them to. There isn't really anything wrong with that because people come here with valid claims and while they may argue them poorly at times, it doesn't invalidate what they're trying to get across (not necessarily referring to the argument you're having now).

Now, on topic, I agree about the animations. You think I like seeing the "ask a question" animation everywhere? Absolutely not! I just don't think this is unusual for a stuff pack. It seems as though the "feature item" for this pack has plum all the animation budget - similar to the hot-tub. Recycling animations for "new" gameplay may make the pack seem fuller, despite it having the same budget.

*that plum is a synonym for "taken all of"

Bayna Whetza????
  • LadyKynLadyKyn Posts: 3,595 Member
    edited June 2017

No - just that when you watch your sim work out in front of the work out channel, you will be seeing animations you've seen elsewhere in the game.

I don't think my sims have played the motion gaming rig thing in game since I first got the game, so in a sense it's still new animations to me because I completely forgot about that thing. XD Guilty I am. Doesn't make me like it any less that there's finally a workout channel I've been wanting for a good while, since my sim's home usually has no room for new workout equipment.

Doesn't bother me in the least. Doesn't make sense to make a new jogging animation anyway when one exists or stretching or sit ups, etc. Etc. THOUGH it makes me wonder if we can get a wellness channel now :V

I need ALL the television channels, YASSSS.

For me, a SP's value is only as good to the person looking at it. Maybe it's plum compared to other packs or pointless and to another person it's great because they like variety. Don't think anyone is really wrong if you love or hate something. <3
    5vJrxmT.png
  • alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,405 Member
    @SimGuruGraham - Does a Sim going back and forth on a swingset really eat up more animation budget than the multiple exaggerated animations of the rock wall?

Yep, it sure does. Same goes for lounge chairs. Same goes for picnic blankets. Those are all objects that would require different Sim "postures" - which are essentially the base pose that we animate Sims from while using an object. These objects are also ones where we'd want Sims to be able to multitask with socialization, and a new posture would require a ton of animation work to support socializing. While supporting multitasking with socializing would be the bulk of the work, there are some other animation issues we'd need to solve for swings specifically that take it out of the realm of things we'd consider in a Stuff Pack.

I must admit I would take a lounge chair without multitasking and socializing :) The Sims could use them in silence with stone faces and I would still be happy. Lounge stairs are missing so badly! They are only surpassed by spiral stairs.

That said, I'm very pleased with the style of the new pack and I also like the climbing wall, though I agree with other players that smaller objects are preferable.
  • elelunicyelelunicy Posts: 2,004 Member
    edited June 2017
    SimGuruGraham cited the TV workout video and the earbuds as "new gameplay objects," and since this would mean Movie Hangout Stuff had like 13 "new gameplay objects,"

First, SimGuruGraham didn't claim them as gameplay objects, just new gameplay "features." It doesn't matter which and how many count as gameplay objects, there will always be three new gameplay features. All gameplay features matter, not just gameplay objects. Case in point, my most used gameplay feature from Spooky Stuff is the new Spooky Party party type, not the either gameplay objects in that pack. The number of gameplay objects in pack is simply a meangless metric. Dine Out and Backyard Stuff have a similar number of gameplay objects, but they sure as plum don't have a similar amount of gameplay.

Second, the debate over whether something counts as a gameplay object is meaningless. Would Pipe Organ from Vampires not be a gameplay object if all animation is recycled from piano? Would the incense from Spa Day be a gameplay object, if Sims had a unique pose when smelling it? Are the movie projectors not a gameplay object, just because you can also watch movies on a regular TV? Would mud bath from Spa Day be a gameplay object, if you can only use it with the new tub it comes with? Do you consider the waiter station from Dine Out as a gameplay object? At the end of the day, you know exactly how each feature works and you can evaluate how good each feature is accordingly. Whether they count as a gameplay object or not doesn't matter.
    qidpmcvgek8y.png
  • SparklePlumleySparklePlumley Posts: 1,061 Member
    Callum2000 wrote: »
    So the official trailer for the Fitness Stuff is out and there's only one new gameplay object again (the climbing wall) which to be honest, I was a little disappointed about. There is so much potential gameplay they could have included in a "fitness" pack. I know they don't have a large budget for SP's but in my opinion a climbing wall doesn't seem enough? The last SP also only had one new gameplay object and that pack actually ended up being my least favourite SP (I liked them all up until that point). I feel like the SP's are starting to go down hill again which is a shame because I think after Cook Kitchen they started to get really good.

To be fair, the climbing wall does seem to have a few different options but they seem unnecessary to me. Why spend the resources making a climbing wall that flips around and shoots out fire instead of using those resources to make a second gameplay object? I would have been perfectly happy and preferred it if the climbing wall was just a simple climbing wall your sims went up and down, and also have something like a bench press as another gameplay object. That's just my opinion on it though :)

I swear this is soo weird! I just said these same things in several other threads, even down to the bench press! I promise I did not read your post till just now either. You made your post before I commented in the other threads by the way, so don't think I'm trying to say you're stealing my words or something like that. I just think it is really cool we think so much alike.
  • szMermaidszMermaid Posts: 254 Member

I loved everything I saw in the trailer. The climbing wall, the earbuds and the workout channel, I missed it so much, since I always preferred my Sims to practice exercises like this, than in the machines (I did this in Sims 2). I also liked the new clothes and the new objects. But what I liked the most was the climbing wall, it's exciting. I like it when Sims follow all the steps done by the instructors in the video, because it's usually so in real life too, when you do exercises or dance with the instructor through the video. As a person who enjoys exercising in real life, I'm really excited and this was my face watching the trailer. *♡.♡* *-*
    xyIcMqt.png

If you would like to see Off-The-Grid, Canning/Preserving, and Freegan/Carbon Conscious be made in to a Game Pack or EP, sign the petition!: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/921310/off-the-grid-gamepack-petition-374-signatures/p1?new=1
  • TrashmagicTrashmagic Posts: 977 Member
    edited June 2017
    With 3 kids and a job my sim doesn't really have time to go to gym, I usually send her jogging in the mornings while everyone is asleep but I love the idea of her being able to go downstairs and do a quick work out session in the living room. ( also have absolutely no room for workout equipment, so this is perfect. )
  • Callum2000Callum2000 Posts: 802 Member
    Uzone27 wrote: »
    Seems to me "Stuff Packs" used to have zero "game play" objects at twice the price.
    So where's the beef?

That was The Sims 3, this is The Sims 4. A different game with different expectations
  • husseinandalihusseinandali Posts: 2,622 Member
    @SimGuruGraham - Does a Sim going back and forth on a swingset really eat up more animation budget than the multiple exaggerated animations of the rock wall?

Yep, it sure does. Same goes for lounge chairs. Same goes for picnic blankets. Those are all objects that would require different Sim "postures" - which are essentially the base pose that we animate Sims from while using an object. These objects are also ones where we'd want Sims to be able to multitask with socialization, and a new posture would require a ton of animation work to support socializing. While supporting multitasking with socializing would be the bulk of the work, there are some other animation issues we'd need to solve for swings specifically that take it out of the realm of things we'd consider in a Stuff Pack.

will if the "stuff packs" can't handle real fleshed out objects i think it's better to cancel them all together and move your team into making a 2nd ep in each year, personally i really find them like the "project" that keep ep from being great because there team were devided and put on working on stuff packs which are really expensive in the long run
    yondu-guardians1.jpg
    over here i post my cc
    new: https://simsworkshop.net/members/g1g2.1032/
    old: modthesims.info/m/8847624
    you may know me as g1g2

• SimaniteSimanite Posts: 4,833 Member
    Trashmagic wrote: »
    With 3 kids and a job my sim doesn't really have time to go to gym, I usually send her jogging in the mornings while everyone is asleep but I love the idea of her being able to go downstairs and do a quick work out session in the living room. ( also have absolutely no room for workout equipment, so this is perfect. )

Exactly! It's so versatile and handy.
  • Callum2000Callum2000 Posts: 802 Member
    [

I agree with this! In Sims 3 I used to always have my sims work out using the TV and literally just two days ago I thought about it and wished we could do it in Sims 4. That part of the pack I am looking forward to!
  • NeonHighwaysNeonHighways Posts: 1,508 Member
    Callum2000 wrote: »
    Uzone27 wrote: »
    Seems to me "Stuff Packs" used to have zero "game play" objects at twice the price.
    So where's the beef?

That was The Sims 3, this is The Sims 4. A different game with different expectations

Tell that to the people demanding it has everything 3 or 2 had. That's what they are comparing it to, without saying it by name. It looks like they are only talking about TS4, and when a TS4 player is obviously not blind and mentions TS3 for fairness... You know how it goes.
  • WulfsimmerWulfsimmer Posts: 4,381 Member
    There are three new features included in The Sims 4 Fitness Stuff. :) Obviously the treadmill rock climbing wall is the star of the pack. In addition, you'll also get the new earbuds, which let your Sim listen to music anywhere - no matter what they're doing. Finally, the workout videos let your Sim follow along to exercise routines for power sculpting, or plumboomba dancing.

Do we actually get to hear faint music or choose the songs or is it just a moodlet thingie ._.
    Random-gifs-random-18723411-368-312.gif

WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?
  • BrokenChaos69BrokenChaos69 Posts: 928 Member
    There are three new features included in The Sims 4 Fitness Stuff. :) Obviously the treadmill rock climbing wall is the star of the pack. In addition, you'll also get the new earbuds, which let your Sim listen to music anywhere - no matter what they're doing. Finally, the workout videos let your Sim follow along to exercise routines for power sculpting, or plumboomba dancing.

And this is why I'm excited. This is definitely enough for a stuff pack. It's more than S3 stuff packs ever gave. All three of those things, but especially the earbuds, has me excited to have a fitness-oriented Sim! They might not all be objects, but they offer new gameplay, or additions to gameplay (earbuds). People are so quick to judge and criticize.

I might have to join in on the plumboomba dancing! LOL.
    Gallery ID: ChaosKitten666
    I hope my Sims and lots aren't too terrible!
  • aws200aws200 Posts: 2,262 Member
    edited June 2017

Was it really that complicated for Sims 3? The multi tasking appears to hold you back and that's not good. I hope Sims 5 gets rid of it then.
    1. The Sims 2
    2. The Sims 3
    3. The Sims 4 (5 years later its decent)
    4. The Sims 1
  • IceyJIceyJ Posts: 4,641 Member
    PrismSims wrote: »
    It may be one gameplay object, but it also has many features that more than make up for an extra gameplay object. I think earbuds and tv workout is more useful than an excercise bike for example. That might still come, but tv workout has been requested and was missing for a long time!

The earbuds are the best thing in this new pack imo.

Agreed. I'll enjoy these the most, as long as they don't turn off every time we talk to another sim. That drives me bonkers in TS3.
  • rochelimitrochelimit Posts: 777 Member
    edited June 2017
    @SimGuruGraham
    the recycled animation is a bummer, but kudos to the animators of Sims 4. These are some of the best animators in game industry, definitely much better than the animation from Sims 1, 2, and 3.