Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Uploading my own recolors to Tumblr

Help! I'm pretty tech savvy but just want to make sure when I go to start my Tumblr page and upload that I will do it the correct way. Can anyone give me instructions on how to upload the files!?

Comments

• Options
    lasummerblasummerb Posts: 2,761 Member
    @Ashley2203 Do you have your tumblr yet? When I had a simblr and made cc, I would just upload my stuff to either mediafire, dropbox, simsfileshare, whatever. I would have the link on my wordpress blog, but I would provide the details along w/ preview pics on my tumblr and gave the link to my blog so ppl could download from there. But if you only want to link from tumblr, you can just post the link to wherever your cc is.
  • Options
    x_Always_Heart_xx_Always_Heart_x Posts: 567 Member
    Help! I'm pretty tech savvy but just want to make sure when I go to start my Tumblr page and upload that I will do it the correct way. Can anyone give me instructions on how to upload the files!?

you have to upload the files to a different site like mediafire or Dropbox, and get th direct download link to add to your post.
  • Options
    zombiesuezombiesue Posts: 148 Member
    I use google drive myself, because there aren't ads that way, and you start off with 15 GB. If you ask around for an invite to sims file share, though, you'll probably get one, which is a great option.