Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

My sim...

Just had triplets. They're going to be terrors as toddlers, aren't they?
C0gfE.gif

Comments

• Options
    tams2578tams2578 Posts: 705 Member
    Just had triplets. They're going to be terrors as toddlers, aren't they?

It depends on what traits you give them when they age up and how destructive they choose to be, lol.
    My Sim and her husband had triplets (all girls, none identical)and they finally aged up into children. As toddlers they were constantly making messes and they didn't get along that well. Thankfully, they seem a lot easier to deal with as kids so far.
    Zwdtm8.png
  • Options
    LaceyroseLaceyrose Posts: 587 Member
    Oh wow.. how nice to have triplets ! .. your gonna have your hands full, lol.. I know I did with my twin girls .. but I think what made it so difficult was the stop and go game play.. at least in my game, it is sooooo bad.
  • Options
    Dreamie209Dreamie209 Posts: 3,165 Member
    Congrats!! depending on their traits, get ready for some chaotic households :lol: . Their a fun challenge. Here's a few tips if your new to multiple toddlers (some depend on your packs):
    • Instead of 3 highchairs, I'd recommend they join the family's homecooked meals. If none of your sims want or have time to cook, i'd recommend buying a buffet table (if you have the luxury pack).
    • Potty training extremely easy (well to me lol), once you put all 3 on the potty at least once, they should be able to use the potty on their own, just make sure you instruct them too. If there's a bit of 'bathroom traffic' 3 potties could help lol.
    • For skills or Parenthood values, I'd say allow the parent to have at least 1 hour of skill attention per toddler. This is actually optional for skills since technically as long as you have a tablet, have them walk around and even play with toys, they'll always level themselves. However parents/caregivigers do help this a lot more quicker.
    • When the going gets tough, call the nanny <3. However If you have Parenthood and a teen in the house, make them babysit for free >:) lol.
    tumblr_p0kj4y5zKY1rz1zglo1_1280.png
    Fun Times, Cherished Memories, All under one Dream. Visit: The Dreamhouse and AbbyDreams